Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the difference between darvocet and vicodin and or percocet?
was wondering if darvocet helps take the pain away?...

How painful is a rootcanal?

Why don't they make a chewable adult pain reliever?
I have two teenagers who can't swallow pills. One has medical reasons, the other one has such a high gag reflex he just can't get them down. There are chewable children's doses, why ...

Why did i feel so dizzy threw out the day ?
as soon as i started waking up in the moring i started feeling very dizzy, i thought maybe it si because i am dehydrated, so drank alot of water and that didnt help at all, so then i thought if i ...

Do women in fact have a higher pain threshold than men do?

What do you do to mend your head ache?
Besides take any kind of drugs (like, Tylenol, Aspirin, Marijuana, etc..)....

My brother has a cramp!!?
Yesterday, my brother was vomiting alot, so he stayed home from school today, and when i came home, he told me he has had a "stitch" or "cramp" right under his right rib cage. He ...

Woke up this morning when I turned my head slightly the whole room spun, felt sick?
The only way I could stop the spinning was laying on my back and stare at the ceiling. Each time I turned my head to the left or right the spinning started. After 2 hours of lying flat, the spinning/...

Pain relief for an inner ear infection?
I have an inner ear infection and my doctor didnt give me any meds for pain. Today was my last day on my antibiotics. It is relatively late now and my mom is in bed. As I write this I am in tears ...

What would help me to relax so I won't be so stressed out?

Can a broken heart be healed with a tender kiss?

I'm only 20, however I've been experiencing stiff and painful joints, what could be the cause?
I've been experiencing stiff joints especially around the finger joints. Also, some back pain and knee pain. I'm only 20. Will these symptoms disappear or am I having athritis? I've ...

Orthopedic surgeon or neurologist?
Which doctor should I see if I suspect that I have carpel tunnel (sp) or some other kind of issue with my hands?
Additional Details
I don't have a primary care doc (I go to the C...

What is the fastest way to cure a headache?
I was off work yesterday with sickness and a banging headache. Today Im back at work and still feel really rough. Ive tried to take some pain killers but I can't swallow them! What else can cure ...

Do you cut?
does it really ease the pain if u go deep enough?...

I am a waitress with really bad feet.My calves have started to hurt ALOT just recently.?
It's not a cramp...but few hours into my shift they have a constant pain. Subsides somewhat by morning.
Additional Details
I have VERY flat ...

Please help?
Lately I have been waking up everyday in a sweat feeling very numb as if i'm going to faint and sometimes my heart will be racing. Can anybody please help me as to what may be wrong with me and ...

3 day headache and weird symptoms?
I have had what feels like a migrain for over three days now. But I'm also getting nausea, I have a pain in the left side of my neck and I'm getting pins and needles in the fingers on my ...

What can i do to ease the pain from my foot cramps?

Lower back pain,sickness and constipation?
for the last 2 days i have had constipation and now today all of a sudden extremely severe lower back pain,i can barely move.i came over feeling sick all of a sudden too but i have not yet been sick,...

jolenesiah
During the hot weather i always get headache, why?
You see, im very sensitive with weather, if the weather turned very hot, ill likely to get a headache for whole day.

Besides, if i were to take a nap during the afternoon, 95% of the time ill wake up with headache, i just dont know why? Is that a type of Migraine or it just a normal headache?

TQ

Brad L
you could be dehydrated, if your urine is dark in color you are most likely dehydrated.

Jill C
I get migraines when the weather turns humid. I got a perscrition for Imitrex. It is either that or hibernate by the air conditioner!

Shery
Rating
drink lots of water and gatorade to keep your electrolytes in balance along with tylenol and you should be fine

inderpreet k
Rating
because our brain veins are too much thin and sunrays are very strong

sweetu
Headaches can be caused by minor problems
like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more serious reasons
like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can
have harmful side effects, so it is better to
modify your lifestyle. More information available at

Teri
Rating
Absolute sign of dehydration; you must drink at least 8 glasses of fresh water daily and nothing else can replace this in your body... on a hot day, you need more... So simple a solution and so few take advantage of it!!! If you suspect a migraine, eat 3 raw almonds every morning... Good health to you!

dbgyog
Rating
Excessive heat makes the the Heart Meridian excessive and hence the SMALL iNTESTINE. The pathway of this meridian goes from wrist, elbow, shoulder, neck and then head near eyebrow. Hence you have this head ache. There might be pain in elbow, shoulder or neck also.
Only Acupuncture will treat it, otherwise it will disappear automatically. There is no medicien for it.

Dolly
Rating
I used to have the same problem, I gave u alcohol, it is gone now. However, when it is extremely hot, and we live in a polluted area, the headaches come back, just like smelling some peoples strong perfume. I get sic to my stomach too.

Marie
DRINK A LOT OF WATER AT LEAST 64OS. ADAY.....AND DON'T TAKE THAT NAP...REALLY

SKELLY
Rating
headaches are usually a sign of dehydration so drink plenty of water and if you still have a headache take some medicine

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy