Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Making a headache go away?
How do you make a headacke go away without ...

Help!!!! help!!! ive just cut of one of my fingers and raped it up in tissue what should i do?
its laying on the floor and im bleeding ...

I have a bad back my doctor says there is no treatment?
I have a very bad back. Which was caused by a fall from a rather large horse. My doctor says there is no treatment but i havent even had an MRI scan yet. He said there is no point as my back is ...

Does appendix removal or tonsil removal hurt?
Does appendix removal or tonsil removal hurt?...

Hangover Remedies?
Do you have one?
I am going to need one.
What is it?...

Do you think you have a high pain threshold???
Could you give an example????...

Why are you up at this time in the morning?

Painful knee! 10 points best answer.?
Painful knee! 10 points best answer.?
Last night i injured my knee. I'm not completly sure what happened but i had trouble walking on it still am today. It's quite bruised and feels ...

Do contacts hurt??
Ok. Im going to the doctors in an hour and a half and im going to put on my first lenses. Will they hurt? Tell me because i dont like sore eyes:)...

How do you stop a headache without using drugs?
my head hurts bad, and i hate tylenol! Or any types of drugs. What should i do?...

Headache!?
i'm 13, and i've got a head ache, i took some codine and paracetimol tablets, because these are the only things that work for me, how long until they kick in, thanks....

Is there a fast cure for hiccups?

'Is it wrong to get a hard on when your aunt rubs your lower back?'?

Cure for migraines?
I get really bad headaches... almost every day. My eyesight is fine and painkillers don't help...
any suggestions- what to do/ what to avoid ..etc.

It really stings when I pee?
This started a few days ago but I thought it would just go away....which it didn't. I feel like i need the toilet all the time and when I do go nothing really comes out. But when it does, it ...

I just want to know if you can die from overdose??
well i overdosed like 4 times and i wanna know if u can die because my head hurt and my stoumic hurts to! lets see i overdosed planty of times on exederin,talyenal! sorry for my spelling erros!...

I'm under so much stress?
i got tonnes of A level work to do and i can't keep up. i don't want to stress over it, but i don't know what to do.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!...

Why do I itch so much when I take pain killers?

Additional Details
it is a side affect?...

What's the most pain you have ever been in?
For me it was a bad nerve infection in my jaw....

Should i go see a doctor? or not? HELP?
I had tonsilitis last week, went to see my doctor on 1st October, had tablets til 6th october, then on 8th october i woke up with swollen tonsils again. i still have them now, but my throat doesnt ...

Gab
Does getting your tongue pierced hurt?
does it hurt when you get your tongue pierced?

Sweetheart
YES!!!! I DIDN'T GET MY TONGUE PIERCED, BUT I DID GET MY EARS PIERCED, A TONGUES ARE MORE SENSITIVE THAN EARS!!!

Alexis
Rating
kinda but you get over it

Any Day Now
Rating
I think it might be different for every person, but when I got my tongue pierced it didn't hurt. It was kind of surprising because I was expecting more pain. The guy who pierced my tongue said there aren't any nerves in that area of your tongue, that's why it doesn't really hurt.

‚ô•JESUS‚ô•FREAK‚ô•LOVES YOU‚ô•
Rating
yes btw (by the way) tongue piercings are sick

I_bought_pogs
They should numb it up a bit for you. Mine didnt hurt, but you sure as hell could feel it going through your tounge, and that is a really akward feeling.

doshiealan
Rating
Yes of course it hurts! You are cutting a hole in one of the most sensitive parts of your body just because you want to be a slavish follower of a fashion which will be out of date in the next ten years.

Carrying lumps of metal around screwed into their mouths is not the smartest thing that humans have come up with in the last twenty years.

"Big Guns Upstairs"
Rating
Yeah, and if it gets infected, its even worse. Take my word, just don't do it. It isn't worth the pain, you have difficulty eating once it heals, and it can change your speech too. Lets not forget that your tongue can get split too. Not fun, and that would require surgery, which is even more expensive and much more painful.

Ashlee K
a little, but after a few days it doesnt hurt as much...

poshey22
Noo

blueeyes
Rating
Of course it hurts! I am so tired of people saying it doesn't. And it will swell up and you won't be able to eat much so eat alot before you have it done.

Beth G
Rating
Yes! It's the biggest muscle in our body, and there's a lot of blood flow. However you'll be fine if you take care of it correctly.

luna6887
well, my friend who got hers pierced said as long as you listering your mouth like every 10 minutes after that it doesn't get swollen... and the actual piercing wasn't too painful.

RYAN E
Rating
The day after it hurts and it is hard to eat. Something like ice cream might sooth it. Make sure you use alcohol free mouth wash or gargle with salt water.

pikapikachick13
Rating
Yes, but the level of pain you experience varies from person to person. Personally I didn't think it hurt much at all. It was nothing like my nose piercing but more painful than my lip piercing.

It's seriously not bad. As long as you don't smoke and do the mouthwash follow-up religiously you'll be over it in no time.

sux_2b_ewe
Does it hurt when you bite your tongue? Then imagine going clear through your tongue with a needle.

Big Will
Yes, it hurts a LOT for a short time, then becomes a dull pain for a while, then goes away.

quel2024
It dont hurt when they do it..it hurted me more after...but u will be good after 2 days

Monkey
My tongue is pierced. In my opinion, it hurts worse to BITE your tongue than it does to get it pierced. The needle they use is pretty thick, so you feel more pressure than pain.

DoH
does it hurt when you bite your tongue? wouldn't ramming a needle through it be worse.

bluescorpio
Rating
yes

mistahandrix
Rating
yea but it heals in a week

newfrozenholyman
Rating
Well i wont lie: it hurts. Depends on what kind of person u are. Some handle the pain good some dont. The thing is you should do it only if u reaaally want it.

tasha
Rating
I have a very low pain tolerance, and the actual piercing doesn't hurt that much but it swells up for 3 days afterward. and THAT is painful. but if you eat ice alot to control the swelling its not intolerable

kbark !
Rating
everyone is different, my friend said it was one of the most painful things shes experienced, but when i got mine done it didn't hurt anywhere near as bad as i expected .

hoops27
Rating
yes

finikki
Yes. especially if it gets infected. ewww.

Jessica Doll (:
No, not at all...

softball_lover
Rating
YES, capton obvious!

nightingale974
Rating
As you can tell from some of the answers here, it just depends. Some people say it's painful as all get out, whereas mine had a second-long sting and that was it. My cartilage piercing hurt way worse.
I theorize that it depends on whether the piercer goes from the bottom or the top of the tongue. With mine, she started from the bottom, but the top of your tongue is more sensitive so if the piercer starts at the top it might hurt more. But again, that's just my theory. If you really want to get it then go get it- just be safe about it & you'll be fine (though I recommend plastic or acrylic balls eventually because they're easier on the teeth).

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy