Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I bruised my left ribs from a fall when i breath it hurts how do i cure this?

My 21-y/o daughter is plagued by daily headaches with all test results normal. Any suggestions as to cause?
Presciption-strength Aleve and other over-the-counter headache medication has had no effect. She's had an EEG, CAT scan, and MRI of the head, neck, and chest. All the blood work came back ...

I have slight pain above my eye...almost everyday...does this sound like sinus pressure?

Constipation with back pain?
My 19yr old son is badly constipated he cant even wee! Has back pains and refuses to go to the hospital have given him laxatives and he has had an enema from chemist. What else can he do? He is in AL...

Why do i wake up in the middle of the night with killer headaches?

My ear hurt serverly, nose is runny, and have sinus pressue. What is the Diagnosis?

â€œWhy do you have an appendix if you can live without it?

Both my shins hurt. what is the problem?
there are these pains in my shins. its not from a sport because im not in season right now. i dont know what it is or what it is from. what do u think?
Additional Details
i havent been ...

Burning throat?
my throat has been burning for a while now but im not sick at all. is there a reason that something like this happened? (i have no allergies or symptoms) and wat are ways to reduce/eliminate the ...

What is the best mattress i can buy to help my painful back?
I have osteoarthritis of the lower back. I have around £250 to spend, any ideas? Im in the UK....

I took viocdin a maybe two or three hours ago. I forgot, and had a few gulps of beer. Am I ok?

My head is killing me! Is there any thing I can do to help ease the pain while I am here at work???
I have taken a allergy pill and a 800mg Mortin. I want to stop my headache before it turns into a migraine. I can feel it coming on...any tips or suggestions would be great. Thanks.
Additional D...

Help me pleese!?
hi my aunt has a really bad headache and were home alone because my cousin anthony and melissa are at a club and i'm only nine what could i make her do to get the headache away? plz tell me she&#...

Headaches.?
I get migraines all the time and I have since I was really little. Im 14 now and Im sick of them. Is there anything to do about it besides sleep and take pain reliever. Advil, Tylenol, and all of ...

I have to do a report on how to break your wrist?
okay well i have to do a report in science on the bones and how the function and break and my science teacher said hes not talking about like snowboarding and falling like how far up on something or ...

My throat has been hurting...do i have strepp?
okay yesterday i looked at my throat and it had these white chunks on like the back part. and it has been hurting the last couple of days, but i didn't think anything of it till this morning i ...

Has anybody recovered from a very painful back?[slipped disc,etc]/?

Pain in my right side...?
i have a dull cramp-like pain on my right side by my hips, its a little like period pain but its not.any ideas to what it might be?...

Massive Migraines!?
Knowing the BRIGHT computer screen isn't helping, I'll make it quick...

I've had massive migraines/throwing up because so every day for the last week. I was taking ...

A large hard lump appeared under my jaw this morning...?
It hurt to touch and swallow, but now going down......

thebusi.ness
Do medication go bad?

Donny S
Rating
i saw a segment of CNN i tthink where they determined that medication is still good long after its expiration date, and the only reason the expiration date is there is becuase the companies want to make more money. but i wouldnt trust that. if its long after the expiration date then dont take it.

Karen D
They don't really go bad, they just lose their effectiveness. So it won't hurt you, but it won't help you either.

Born2Bloom
Rating
I asked the pharmacist and he said no, never take anything over one year old. Some pills may lose their strength and more importantly other pills in the bottle can gain it. You would not want to take a pill that had the strength of 6 pills in it. It could be harmful for sure depending on what it is.

The Chosen Pilot
of course! if you take them you can die! so be careful to read the bottle searching for the expire date!

bwn000
Rating
prescription medication should have an expiration date of about a year after it's issued. OTC meds differ, depending on what they are, but you're better throwing them out if they're really old.

icesk8er
Rating
Yes there is an expiration date on any medication- it should be located on the bottle...it seems like almost everything has expiration's dates...even soap lol!

marshacallane
Medications have an expiration date listed on the container. Yes, they do go bad.

Happy Nappy
Rating
YEAH it does...check the bottle for an expiration date..or take it to a pharmacist to show you how to determine when it expires if you can't figure out how to read it!

GDBear
Rating
absolutely

Drako
Yes, most medications have an expiry date. If you are not sure, side on caution and contact a Pharmacist.

MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING
Rating
Yes. It has an expiration date. Check the label.

bustedsanta
Rating
yes, it has an expiration date and you should NOT use the medication after its expiration date...

naddel
Yes, check the expiration date on the package.

lil southern girl
Rating
They don't "go bad" like food, but what happens is that they lose their effectiveness - they will no longer do what they are supposed to do after a certain period of time. This is what the expiration date on the bottle is for, to let you know it probably won't work after that date.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy