Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Please help me I feel pain about my breast?
last week i had an accident.I had an accident with jet ski.one of my friends hit me and i got injured...after accident I just felt pain around my left hand and my back and a big scratch in my back ...

My tongue is killing me!?
The side of my tongue right by my teeth feels swollen and sore like I bit it, but I don't remember biting it. Its so sore, how can I make the swelling or the pain go away?...

I am allergic to most pain med's. I have a kidney stone and I am in sooo much pain. Any suggestions on what to

What is wrong with me!?!?
My parents picked me up from school because I didn't feel well. I have an ear infection, but I also have a terrible stomachache, a headache, and I am dizzy. I don't know what my temprature ...

What's wrong with me?
okay,
today i've been feeling rather weak and light headed.
i feel like i'm going to pass out any second.
thursday night i got wasted, but i'm not sure if that has ...

I have pains in my sides that wont go away, what is wrong with me? Please help.?
sharp pains in my right side, that feels like a buldge. Almost like when you are pregnent and the babys way up in your ribs. Also to add to it, pain in my back and sharp pains near my belly button. I ...

I cant get rid of this headache PLEASE any ideas?
well it all started on sat morning after having a little bit too much fun at the bar on friday night! i thought it was just a hangover! too a few advil and watched football then went to bed early! ...

Pains in my chest?
I was sick a couple days ago with swollen glans and i got put on a perscription called erythromycin, yesterday I was throwing up and now I have really bad pains in my chest and back and it's ...

Is thier a way to make getting your ear pierced not hurt.?

How can i not make my back hurt during work?
Im 15 and i just started a summer job, i work as cashier so i stand the whole time and my back hurts a lot how can i avoid this?...

Is it ok to use benadryl with ibuprofren?

Whats Wrong With Me?
I went to Arizona for a small roadtrip, I came back and a few days later my boyfriend and I (we went together) got aches all over our body. I got it worse, I slept for more or less 36 hours and have H...

Lower Back Pain?????
I have woken up the past 2 mornings with excruciating lower back pain...i can barely walk, i definitely can't bend down and i have to sit at a computer all day for work.....about mid afternoon, ...

Knee pain??
My knees hurt me a lot and almost all the time. Especially when I sit with my knees bent for a while. Sometimes when I run, but more when I sit that way. And at night a lot too. Im 14 if that has ...

My Chest Hurts And I Don't Know Why.?
I just had an Iron Man slurpee and now my chest is soar with intense pain. Whats wrong with me?...

On my foot i have parts that hurt and i cant walk properly what can it be?

Additional Details
i tor the ligaments like a year ago and waited til it was ok to walk but sicne i have its been painful to walk i get pains in my shins and in the side of my foot only ...

Have had ongoing headaches for a couple of months got v severe yday and still going 2day mood change and sick?
please help cant take it any more bad headaches mood swings feeling sick hot sweats age 24...

I am having sharp stabbing pains from a nerve above the right temple triggered by blinking of the right eye?
It is like an electric shock & makes life intolerable. Could it be that lack of lubrication to the eyeball is aggravating the nerve ending & sending nasty pulses along the nerve?
Can ...

NEED HELP!! SEVERE PAIN!!?
I had a wisdom tooth pulled Friday. now its sunday morning and i am in EXTREME pain, the worse i've ever had shooting up from the extraction site to my ear, neck, and arm. the ONLY thing that ...

Does any1 know wat is wrong with me?
I keep feeling really sick at any time of the day and keep gettin really bad stomch pains (usually worse at night)they get so unbareable at times ive been to the hospital and they just send me home ...

kahlien05
Can you take aleve and tylenol together?
i took 2 aleve a couple hours ago and 1 tylenol 30 mins ago should i take more tylenol i have a toothache?

Melissa
i would definitely not do tat. its really bad to get them mixed up. try asking a pharmacists first. DO NOT TRY THIS @ HOME!!!

dipu
Rating
Toothaches are painful but can be prevented
by take suitable precautions. Avoid eating
food which will result in the formation of acid
in the mouth, brush teeth regularly with a fluoride
toothpaste. I found the information at
http://aches.in/preventtoothache.html useful

connie c
no that would be to much wash you mouth out with mouth wash

tamumd
Rating
adult dose advil 2-3 tabs evry 6 hrs if you have no stoch, liver, kidney problems

aleve 2 tabs twice a day

tylenol 1000 mg every 6 hours

Yes you can take aleve and tylenol together but don't mix aleve and advil

mar1962
Rating
I take aleeve also...but please don't take tylenol with it. If you are taking stuff for toothaches you can try this...take aleeve arthritis strength(follow dosage on the label)...rinse your mouth with warm salt water...use a heating pad on your face...most of the time the toothache pain will subside within about a half hour...GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Singinganddancing
Rating
No, read the directions. Don't take new pain meds until the old ones have worn off. For Aleve that would be 4-6 hours, I believe. Don't take anything else until after that time has elapsed after the Aleve.

And call your pharmacist with this question, I'm not qualified to answer this for you.

Alex P
Rating
nah it probably wont help, get some orajel that stuffs good for toothaches

curmudgeon
Stick with one or the other. I think Aleve is better for pain.

BJ
do not take too many meds
you will get sick
try Anbesol for the pain or Orajel

Hedicat
Rating
Absolutely not. Al eve is a drug that makes many people feel very badly. Please do one or the other, but not two at once or you may feel more sick than the toothache makes you feel.

Brit
Rating
I wouldnt

Missledtngirl
you can take them semi together.... take one then about an hour before that one wears off take the other and rotate like that. That's how my daughter's dr. told me to do when she had an ear infection.

Pigeon
Rating
My pharmacist told me that one CAN take Aleve and Tylenol together because they are different preparations, and they CAN work synergistically to (1) reduce inflammation [Aleve] and (2) relieve pain [Tylenol]. This combination is the only treatment that used to help my daughter with severe menstrual pains.
What you CAN'T do is combine Aleve with aspirin-type or other types of ibuprofen medications. Tylenol is different. Follow the label directions on BOTH products.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy