Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I've had a migraine for 4 days?
Should i go the doctors or is there anything you can recommend?...

In the past ten days my toes have become numb,any ideas?

Sore throat?
make it go ...

Migraine sufferers?
I have battled with a headache all night and just KNOW i will wake up a couple of hours after i go to bed with a migraine. I have taken some migraleve and drank a gallon of water. I dont get them ...

I've been constipated for 7 days! In so much pain!?
I took some Immodium last saturday because I had a really upset stomach and since then I've had really sharp pain in my left side (between hip and rib) and the only thing to make it go is ...

What do you do for sciatica pain?

Took some oxycodone (percocet) last night...?
And I have to work today, made me feel like crap this morning (almost a hangover like headache) works still 3 hours away, but do you think it will wear off? Haven't taken anything for it yet.<...

Aim a 16 year old boy that has been taken Ecstasy for 24 days st right and my back is in the most pain why?

How do you deal with back pain?

Eyes hurting with water!!!!!!!!
i wash my face twice a day, and i hav found that when i flush them with water, my eyes start to feel very painfull like needles stabbing in the corners. nothing seems to work for them, even eyedrops. ...

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i cant find my head!!...

Pain Killer Question?
I had surgery Jan 15th. My doctor prescribed Vicodin 500 mg for me which was working fine.

When I called to get another prescription, he called in Tramadol 50 mg for me.

Is T...

My doctor has gave me tablets called oxycontin has anyone tried these and if so tell me what they are like?

How do I get rid of a really bad sore throat???

What can I do for severe leg cramps? I am afraid to go to sleep and then move my legs.?
I suffer with severe leg cramps, especially upon awakening. I need to find some relief because I am afraid to go to sleep for the last four days. They are like super charlie horses that last for ...

For an adult, is it ok to drink milk after throwing up?
...or just have water ?...

What is this pain in my stomach??
I have a pain in the right lower side of my stomach and it feels like it wraps around to my side to........it started last night and i feel alot of pressure there when i cough....what the hell is it?<...

Normal period cramps?
okay so i awoke this morning to that familiar ache-y feeling in my lower tummy that you get before your period. i started my period an hour later and now i have really really bad cramps. but htey are ...

What's better for a headache, acetaminophen or ibuprofen?
What works better?...

I have a headache that will not go away.?
I have had a headache for a week and a half and I am taking a lot of advil my boyfriend is jokingly saying that I am taking them like I own a stock in pharmaseuticals. If anyone has a way to help me ...

dancerhelen2006
Can changes in weather cause sinus pain?
It was warm here last week, then it turned cold this weekend, then it started to warm up again and today it's been cold and rainy. And on top of that today I've had a headache off and on. So I'm just wondering if weather changes could, because normally it's allergies, but I know today it's not. Thanks, so much.

therealpillnoob
yes the presure can

MEee
Rating
yes, they can becuase of the air pressuse changes and the quick transistions of warm to cold and back and forth and so

Stavros
Rating
sure can

VICTORIA L
Rating
YES, big time!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to the weather and see how high the tree pollens & molds are....i live in Texas and it's a *****.......one day is gonna snow and 2 days it's sunny and 85 degrees, and i am NOT kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

gypsygirl731
yes weather can mess it all up take sinus pills like actifed or clariton for allergies the pollen is out

kimberly
Rating
yes i get that every spring try claritin

cherry berry
Rating
weather can change alot about how your alergies are that day like for me if im outside and its warm then the next day it drops and is freezing my alergies go nuts my noise hurts my head hurts off and on so weather can change and cause sinus pain :)

Annastasia D
Yes if its to hot or to cold to fast it will dry them out and cause brunining and itching

grab life by the bars
allergy's

Jade
Rating
Changes in the temp. and humidity can trigger responses in your nasal cavities.. and pollen and allergens can be elevated during different days depending on the dryness of the air outside..There is a variety of atmospheric changes that can affect sinus problems. if they become bothersome then you need to consult your md.

my new life
yup

ak
Rating
Absolutely!

Dale
Rating
If you have sinus condition you will experience the change in the weather and temperature

smartelic14
Rating
yes i have the same problem. everytime the weather changes from warm to cold, i get sinus problems that last up to 3 weeks

iraq51
Rating
Yes...it has more to do with the changes in pressure connected to the weather changes than the temperature.

a-mac
That definitely happens to me with the weather change! I would say to take a Sudafed and see if that helps you with your sinus problems. Feel better!

Tam Tam
Rating
Drives my sinuses crazy and I don't have allergies!
I use Aleve cold and sinus. One pill, works 12 hours, doesn't make you tired.
Good luck, here's some kleenex....

Sue F
Weather changes can really increase my sinus problems and the pressure and tension headaches that go along with it.

I can generally predict the weather with my sinus problems and headaches (usually I am more accurate than the weather channel....I just don't get paid for it though)

I have found that taking a 24 hour allergy pill can help a lot, and then if the pressure changes cause a headache, I will take a dose of Excedrin Sinus to break the pain.

Drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated really helps the body to stay as clear and depressurized as possible. I try to get as much fresh air as possible, and will take short breaks from work to walk outside even for five or ten minutes can help.

Indoor air can add to the pressurized feeling, so the fresh air can really help.

The Center for Disease Control is saying that this is the worst allergy season in nearly forty years, so all of us who have allergies are going to have a tough time this year.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy