Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Male, i have a pain below my belt-line on my right side, any concerns?

SUICIDE WHY, i've lost two bothers to this terrible diesase how can i help others with this pain i feel?
Losing someone close to them through suicide....

Help!!!!! my mom is sick from high blood pressure and is in the hospital. URGENT!!!!!!!!!?
She just called and she's in the hospital right now.
She had a headache this morning, due to the pressure,
and she just called in a heavy, broken breathes, panting.

I had a ...

Help Me Please?
My Daughter Has Stomach Promblems And Thinks She Might Vomit Will Andrews Salts Help Because She Hasn't Pood For 4 Days
Additional Details
She is'...

Persistent head aches.EVERY SINGLE DAY.?
every single morning when i wake up my head throbs for about an hour, its takes about 5 minutes to open my eyes because my vision is doubled and distorted and its down right painfull to open them. I...

Any one taking Motrin for arthritis?
I'm currently taking motrin for pain in my hip. Might have to take it for a while. I try to take the lowest dosage..but I'm a little concerned about possible long term problems from the ...

How do u swallow a pill?

How do I become unaddicted?
From A...

During the hot weather i always get headache, why?
You see, im very sensitive with weather, if the weather turned very hot, ill likely to get a headache for whole day.

Besides, if i were to take a nap during the afternoon, 95% of the time ...

My calves cramp all night long and i have to stretch legs all night. do you have any suggestions to problem.?

Can i take paracetamol on an empty stomach?
Like first thing in the morning or do I have to eat something first....

Why does my neck hurt so much?
I have been having neck and shoulder pain for over a month. Cervical x-rays showed nothing. An MRI showed degenerative disc disease. I have been having physical therapy but it doesn't seem to ...

Long term pain management advice please?
I have been battling pain for 5 years now. Hardly any sleep etc.
Just recently I feel I cannot pretend I'm OK any more. I feel angry and keep crying. Sorry, but I am crying as I write this.<...

HELP.... do you kno?
Any remedies for sore feet?
I bought a new pair of pumps and unfrotunately, I was on my feet whole day and the shoes weren't broken in yet so I have a gazilion blisters.
I kno you'...

Stomach cramps?
For the past 4 days I have been getting pains which aren't exactly in my stomach to be honest but lower down as if they are in my womb or my bladder. It comes and goes and it's like a ...

Sudden onset of severe neck pain??
i woke up this morning, and my neck was fine.
i did nothing to strain any muscles today either, but around 10 my neck started hurting.
it's the very centre of my neck, it radiates up ...

My pill wont go down??
i took my prozac pill but its stuck in my throat and it hurts so horribly bad, im crying it hurts so much, and i dont usually cry so this is really painful. its hurting my back and my throat and i ...

Liquid pain medication?
When I get my wisdom teeth pulled, I know that I will need pain medication. I'm not the best at swallowing pills, is there any liquid I could request?...

Charlie horse! Hurts really bad.?
I did alot of dancing and have never ever gotten charlie horses. I danced alot lately just for fun. I woke up yesterday and got my first charlie horse ever. It hurts so bad. It didnt hurt yesterday ...

Whats the difference between darvocet and vicodin and or percocet?
was wondering if darvocet helps take the pain away?...

alialiali
Can I pick up someone else's prescription?
My father is bedridden because of a back injury and needs a refill on his prescription (hydrocodone). The medicine bottle allows for one prescription, but I'm not sure if I can pick it up for him. I know that this is a controlled substance, but he is going to run out soon. Will I be able to pick up his prescription for him? Any advice??

maryjane
i am a pharmacist, 90% mof my customers r elderly so they have someone else pick it up for them - it IS OK TO PICK UP YOUR DAD'S PRESCRIPTION

celtic_goddess2003
Rating
it really depends on the state that your in contact your regular pharmacy for the information ask to speak with the pharmacist they can advise you as to if you can and if so what you need to fill the prescription

star
Rating
I think so...call the pharmacy and ask first, so you don't waste a trip. I'm sure this is more common than you think.

BELINDA B
Rating
If it is controlled, you will need a drivers license!!!!!! or pic ID. and you will sign for it.

DeltaQueen
Yes, most pharmacies will allow you to pick up the prescription, but most will have you sign for it. If anything seems suspicious at all they will try to get in touch with the prescription holder, to confirm they know about you.

T.PARRISH
Rating
YES

woman38
Rating
yes you can but you might be asked for identification and you will probably have to sign for it before they will give it to you

Cas
Rating
yeah..if u have proof that he's really bedridden and i think there's an age requirement

Dead man inc
Rating
yes you can

Jordan
Rating
Depending on the pharmacy. I stay in a small town so they dont check id or anything but when I tried to get some meds in teh city for my mom one time they wouldnt let me.

kathykoul
Rating
Yes you can but a new law requires a photo id when picking up any narcotics so make sure your drivers license isn't expired! The pharmacist will ask you your relation to the patient when she sees the names don't match, and may write it in the pharmacy log along with your drivers license number.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy