Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

When you need the loo really badly...?
When you need the loo really badly, and you've been waiting for like 2 hours ...

Why does it hurt to walk???

Most sensible question and appropriate gets best answer!<...

Can my husband overdose on taking 12 Vicodin in the last 8 hours with a good amount of alcohol?

I have been on hydrocodone (vicodin / norco) for 1 year.?
I have been using it as prescribed (40 to 60 milligrams a day). I am no longer in severe pain and would like to stop taking it. Does anyone recommend cold turkey or weaning? I am definitely dependent....

My tail bone in is hurting anyone know what the cause could be?
For the past couple of months my tailbone has been very sore and hurting. I started a job the requires me to sit all day and I just assumed that was the cause. But now it's worstening and I can ...

How can i make my sore throat stop hurting?
When ever i swallow something my throat hurts a lot! how can i get it to stop?!...

Neverending back pain!?
Alright, so here is the story:

In August of 07 I began to experience some very discomforting pain in my hips. It was a stiff, stabbing sort of pain. It was the worst when I was lying ...

Why does one feel restless?

How can my wife get rid of her back pain?
The pain is on the left side, right above the butt and she describes it as severe muscle pain.... she rates it at an 8 or 9 on the pain scale....

How can I get rid of my severe chronic back pain?

Additional Details
So, is it due to bad posture only? Is painkiller the solution?

No, I have not had the MRI. How does it help in back pain?...

What are the names of the common pain medications given after surgery?
I know Vicodin is one but what are the other ones?...

Pulled muscle - back pain and pain while breathing?
Does anyone know if a pulled muscle can cause pain in your back and chest while breathing? I have had a pain in my middle back, slightly to the left and it has been there off and on for awhile but ...

Help i cut my tongue!??!?
well i have a cut right on my tongue and its a lil' deep......ahh! it hurts when i eat!..
..how can this heal ?
..i need major help for this..
..thank yall very ...

Knees sore..?
my knees get sore at the end of the day. is there something I Could put on them? its this horrible pain, and it hurts to walk. im 18 im not too ...

My 3 year old son dumped my Prescription pain meds in the shower, will DR.. refill?
I was taking a shower this morning, and my son came in to use the bathroom. I had my meds on the counter. He thought it would be funny to dump them and and use the bottle for a hot wheels garage. M...

My shoulder hurts...rotator cuff?
I cannot lift my arm higher than even with my body with out pain. Also to rotate it, it hurts? What do you think it is? I don't remember damaging it, it just started hurting all of the sudden....

What is worse foot cramp or calf cramp?

My mom is on her feet all day at work and her feet kill her. They are tingling and can barely stand the pain?
The tops of her feet and the bottoms get so sore she can barely walk. They sometimes get numb too. Can you help me figure something that can help her?...

Which is better Tylenol PM or Advil PM? Which one heps you sleep better and also helps for pain?

Pain on my scar?
I have a very large, deep scar on my left leg. I've had it for about 12 years now. Just today, it started hurting, with a small pain in that region. Throughout the day, it's gotten much ...

Is more than a mouthful worth risking a sprained tongue for?

Jeremy
Bad headache when I stand up?
So my head began to hurt a couple days ago (Wednesday). It hurts when I lay my head down on a pillow, and the back of my head throbs with pain when I sit up or stand. The next day (Thursday), I still had a headache and kept getting the chills during my classes at school. I took an excedrin and it helped for about an hour. Today (Friday) I woke up with an extremely sore throat, congested, a fever, and the headache. The fever and congestion are now gone, but the sore throat and headache are still here.
I've take 4 Dayquil pills today so far and the headache hasn't gone away.
What's wrong with me?

♫ No Music, No Life ♫
I do that when i have the flu. My doctor said i was dehydrated, drink a lot of water often, it should go away

*~MusicLuver~*
I learned this in Science.
It has to do with ur nervous system
It's because ur pulse is very calm when u just lay there but when u get up quick, ur pulse can't follow ur movement so it may hurt and it may feel a little dizzy.... this is what happens to me too, I was laying in the tub and then when I was done, I got up quick and I my head hurt and i felt dizzy

Doogle
I get that sometimes, like did you stand up to fast or something? Maybe eat some more!!

Erica
Rating
well your sick.

paintedhorse30
Sounds like you have a sinus infection. I am prone to those and yes, they do affect the back of the head. That would explain the cold-like symptoms. Try breathing in steam, and also, Advil works better on those as it reduces swelling. You might have to go to the doc for anitbiotics if it doesn't clear up soon.

velmadiane
Rating
Water is always excellent when you have a headache.
Also, if there were other issues, do you have problems with
sinuses? Sinus pressure cause headaches, drainage cause sore throat and infection cause fever...Mas agua (more water) and garlic tabs or sinus meds may help.

tillydilly
Rating
Dehydration maybe?
try water or tea to hydrate.
Oh and the flu is going around!!!

dattdude87
DRINK SOME MORE WATER

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy