Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Help me girls. I am in pain. I feel bloated and have cramps also terrible mood swings?
and last night I had hot flushes,and I feel so tired. The Pain, The Pain.

Please, Please help out a poor bloke....

Why wrists?
i used to cut my wrists. i stopped. but when i feel depressed i wanna hurt my wrist and not any other body parts. is this symbolic or biological or what?...

When i walk fast pr playing sports i get tired and feel pain on left hand side of chest?

Lower back pain?
im 15, i have a cold, and i've just started my track season, so i've been jumping hurdles. these probably caused my lower back pain, but it's killing me, how can i stop it...and i'...

I have pins and needles in my lleft arm?
WITH SLIGHT PAIN I HAVE BEEN ON A DIET AND SOPPED BECAUSE OF A SLIGH FLUER IN MY HEART AND PINS AND NEDLES...

I have slight headache n i feel exhausted by evening.what is the problem?how to get rid of it?

Desperately need to get rid of this headache?
PLEASE!!!!
any drug free remedy or suggestion for a stress induced, head/neck ache, light sensitivity, pounding thruout.
thank you.
and please ...

Whats an easy way to relieve lower back pain??

My 14 yr old daughter has had a headache and pains in her neck she is very tried what could this be?

How Dangerous is it to take 8-12 200mg Ibuprofen tablets in a 24hour time frame?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
im having constant headaches. they dont hurt alot but what could it be?...

Daily migraines?
I have migraines almost every single day. I take Imetrex. I basically live on it. Does anybody out there have any home "remedies"? I am tired of having daily headaches, I am tired of ...

What is the best cure for a headsplitting hangover?
it's just awful to deal with a hangover . hangoverdays are really annoying....

How bad does it hurt?
for a girl to lose her viriginity? on a scale of 1-10?

did your first time hurt as bad as you thought it would?...

Shooting pain in my lower left side abdomen by pelvic bone.?
About a week ago this horrible pain started in my lower left side abdomen. It would get much worse when I urinated and made urination almost unbearble but it was not a burning sensation. Now the pain ...

Really bad pressure on pelvis but mainly feels llike more pressure on my butt. can anyone help?!?

What stans for ASAP?
from CV point of ...

I have this headache that I cant get rid of.?
When I look to the right a sharp pain goes up the left side of my head and face. Could it be a migraine? I took some excedrin but that doesnt seem to be helping. Any suggestions?...

Anyone been to a chiropractor?
I have to go soon and i'm a bit concerned that it might hurt....

Has anyone got their teeth pulled? I'm really nervous...?
Does it hurt lots?? I'm getting my two top wisdom teeth pulled and am freaking out because I'm scared of dentists... any help?...

Edward Cullen
Back pains when jumping on trampoline?
I just got a trampoline. I used it almost all day on monday, none yesterday since it was raining. Today when I go on it, it hurts to jump and do any tricks! It is in my upper back, and I can't stand it! I took a tylenol extra strength, and it didn't help. This morning when I jumped on it, it was fine. Later in the morning it started to hurt, but not badly. Now it hurts really bad! Please help!

Jordan
i heard jumping on the trampoline is good for your joints. just don't do any flips because you can crack your neck or snap your back. or something.

CharlotteMears
Its because your back muscles are not used to being used and as you jump you are using you balance, mainly from your back otherwise you would go everywhere,
If you start going on the trampoline more often it uses your muscle more making it more flexible so it stops the pain,
it probably because you haven't been using your back muscles in a while. Nothing to worry about
But if it seems to get worse i would advise to see a doctor.
Hope This Helped
-Cheerio

phuk it dude
quit jumping.

Pam H
Well, duh, quit jumping on the trampoline.

You have done too much. Give it a rest and then do just a little until you are used to it.

camila&hearts
Rating
what you can do is strech be for you jump on the trampoline that's what i do

Jasonsgal
If you haven't had any recent trauma to your shoulder, neck, or upper back area, then you can probably rule out a broken shoulder blade. If you have had any trauma, then you should probably see your doctor for some X-rays.

It can also be just a muscle strain, or even a muscle tear. You can put undue pressure on your muscles without even noticing by doing things that you normally do on a daily basis. The tearing of the muscle can cause damage to blood vessels causing local bleeding (bruising) and pain. If it doesn't get better, I would go to the doctor.

hey jackliin hey
ouchh.
im sorry but if i where you, id stay off of it for a while.
not trying to scaire you but i got surgery on my back from a trampoline.
please, just stay off it for a few.
rest your back !

Alie
Rating
u probably used back muscles u r not used to using it shuld be fine give it a few days.

foureveryung
Whenever you do anything athletic for the first time you muscles will ache. It could be more than a simple muscle ache, you might have done some damage. If the pain persists then you should see a doctor.

Luke A
it because your using ur back mucels! i guess just dont jump as much!

Joanna S
Rating
Quit jumping for now. You probably stained a muscle. Rest your back for a couple of days and don't do anything vigorous.

Joanie Pony
It sounds like you overdid!! Lay off a bit start slowly and I think everything will be OK

rockthisway
Rating
It's probably just because your body isn't used to moving this way. That's hapened to me before. Try stretching really well before jumping on the trampoline, you could have overextended your back muscle. If you stretch before and it still hurts when you jump, take a break for a few days and try again. If it still hurts; see a doctor. Good luck =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy