Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I have a badpain in my lower leg and i have to run a mile tomorrow...should i run it?

Advice, please, for a pending knee replacement. Is it worth it?
I have been put on a waiting list for knee replacements. It is a major operation and is it going to benefit me? Will I be able to do all the things I find difficult now, like walking long distances?...

Does getting your ears pierced hurt?
Well I've asked my friends who have their ears pierced if they hurt. But I really want to know if it's true. I have been planning to them pierced, but I'm scared of needles. Does ...

I haven't felt like myself lately.?
i often feel lack of interest for certain things i normally love to do. i feel dreamy often and like a am non existant. my head recently started hurting and has hurt for the past two days. its a pain ...

Biggest headache of my life...?
I've just had the biggest headache/migraine of my life.

Whenever I get the constant pain, it feels like my head is being hammered. But the most painful one is just too indescribable. ...

What does it mean when the physical therapist says, "You have a low pain threshold?"?
This baffles me. Isn't a person supposed to react to pain? I mean, like the SECOND you feel pain?

What's good about sitting there with your mouth shut and not letting her know ...

Does anyone know a quick Cure for a Cyatic Nerve?
My husband has had it for 4 days now and thre is no sign of it getting better.
Hes going to see someone about it tomorrowbut I would like some advice..A home remedy would be good.
A...

Will emergancy rooms turn you away?

How do i find my Dr's DEA #?

Please help, exteme tooth pain?
please help by giving me some advice, i am due to have one of my teeth out under sedation on the 15th June, they tried to take it out with just anesthetic but after for mins they had damaged 2 other ...

Have pain in lower side of back on left side painful when breathing?
when lying down also have a wheezy ...

I have a sciatic nerve in my leg how can I get rid of it?

Over past 2 yrs, i get reccurring headaches , usually on waking up?
i get mri scans every yr 4 a growth in inner ear, so i know nothin serious.they recommended there to get a blood pressure monitor. no problems there. they can occur anytime, but mostly on waking ....

Any alternative medications for migraines outside of zomig/immotrex, which have become too expensive?

The emergency room staff was horrid to me, do they think everyone is a drug seeker?
I have a constant siatic nerve problem in one leg and foot. I live with this daily and get by with over the counter meds. About twice a year, it gets so bad that I need to go to the emergency room ...

My Father(69/diabetic/heart patient)-his left hand has become swolen and bruised.What should he do ?
Can a doctor or a nurse help answer this question....

HELP with MIGRAINES?
ive been in three different hospitals in the past 3 weeks for a migraine i can't get rid of ive never had any one like this before u name it we tried it depacon infusion dhe reglan benadryl ...

Every Morning i wake up in...?
real pain....my back ( near my sholder blades )....realy hurt , to a point , where i have to "Roll" out of bed rather thn just sit up..!
This will fade after 10/15 min....but it ...

My uncle puts WD40 on his knees and says it helps movement and pain..what do you all think?

I have had a headache for a week and half now, i wake up with it and it doesnt go away, what should i do?
I do not drink any caffiene. Lately, i have been drinking 5 or 6 20oz of water every day, way more than i ever have before, i am just so thirsty. I am not doing anything different with my physical ...

Billy & Tina
Are muscle spasms due from a car accident ?
I was involved in a car accident 2 weeks ago. I am having muscle spasms in my neck and CONSTANT headaches, Is it due from the car accident.

Chance P
no

narlyknot
Rating
could be.wiplash can accur two sometimes even more years later after impact.but you better get a profesionals opinion.thats what i sugest.i was slambed from behind back in the nineties and still have problems with pain.i would give all the money back i recieved from settlements to have this go away.use your pip insurance if you have any if not see if you can use the other drivers insurance.may be just a pinched nerve to go away quickly with a little time and nurturing

midnight kiss23
Rating
well i have muscle spasms sometimes and ive never been in a car accident. sometimes it just happens. but what your describing is something you need to get checked out, especially if you got hurt or maybe whiplashed during the accident. hope you feel better :)

Kim B
Sounds like a nice case of whiplash. Many times this is hard to detect. Let your Dr. know ASAP so, that it is covered with the insurance, if there is any. You can get some therapy treatments for that and it does help out but, you need to address this now so that you can get some relief from it. Best wishes in your recovery!!

LIPPIE
Rating
It probably is. I would go to a Chiropractor, and have an adjustment. You should have xrays to make sure that something more serious happened. Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your back, neck. It can cause some terrible headaches. If you have never been to a Chiropractor, don't rule them out, because they can help do wonders.

ashley is here
it may be. if the pain continues, you should go to a doctor.

~*All Eyes On Me*~
Rating
My sister was in a wreck last year. She was pretty shook up and endured neck and back problems due to the wreck. She did have spasms and headaches all the time also.. u may need to be checked out. She had to go to physical therapy for a while. Good Luck!

diamonds on my windshield
Rating
it sounds like you may have whiplash do get it checked out, [the person who just answered "no" was not helpful]

melissa
go get some neck xrays, make sure nothing serious..did you have problem before accident?

Deuce
Rating
It sounds like it might be due to the accident. Go see your doctor soon.

Susan Yarrawonga
Rating
This sounds very much like muscular trauma. A very severe jolt such as a high speed collision can sometimes displace your muscles and it can sometimes take months and months to get back to normal. Little by little you get better.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy