Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Ok I'm gonna ask again since no one answered me yet...PAIN AND PILLS...HELP?
ok so in the last 2 months i have been to the er for severe pain with muscle spasms and both times they gave me valium for the spasms and percocets for the pain. honestly those are the only things ...

I keep getting head aches. what could it be?

I have pain on my left side above my breast?

How does one get over a brocken heart?

My left ear hurts - why?
So my left ear has hurt all day. It mostly hurts when I move my head. It kind of feels like my ear is popping, or I've got water logged in it, but I haven't been swimming in about a week. I...

I have a sore throat, hurts when i swallow, and there is some white spots at the back of my throat, what isit?

Additional Details
Also my tongue is ...

My dad has artheritis in his knee and says he has alot of pain how can he help get rid of the pain?
everytime he trys to bend over or walk down or up the stairs he complains about it hurting him really bad even somtimes walking hurts ...

I often wake up with a headache. What might be the cause?
I take no meds of any kind, have no unusual probs falling to sleep, and am not aware of any troubling dreams...... The headache usually subsides within an hour or two after I'm up and ...

What I found on my Q-Tip?
It was squeaking and was brown with white spikes, looked like a baby squirrel in a sense...any thoughts? And why do people get these in their ears?...

What caused the worst stomach ache you ever had?
i am talking more along the lines of "what type of food" and also how much?...

Wen in middle of stairs r u halfway up or halfway down?

Is painless injection really possible?
does taking a pain reliever before getting a shot help? does EMLA work? does valium help?...

Is man milk good for sore throats?

Additional Details
Yes they do, I have milked a man on many occasion....

My Husband is in serious pain from Sciatica and....?
He can't work. I've been at home with our 5 month old baby and I wasn't working. We are going down. We filed for disability but that takes a while to get started. I've been ...

What is the most annoying or painful thing you are dealing with right now?
what is your plan of action?...

How do I get ride of a migraine?

Help! I have to wait till the weekends over to get relief from these cavities!?
I have unbearable pain due to about 3 cavaties that I am going to have to wait until MONDAY to get filled. What can I possibly use to ease the pain for this long hopefully bearable weekend?...

Glass in my foot?
i broke a plasma globe in my bedroom and it shot into a million tiny pieces acorss my room, and today i think ive gotten a bit lodged in my toe- its like a sharp stabbing pain when i walk, but when i ...

What is the best thing out there for constipation? that will help you very fast and well????

What could be the cause of painful breathing? (no coughing)?
The past 36 hours i have had a deep inside pain on my right side, towards the lower part of my ribs. It hurts to exhale all the way, and inhale all the way. The pain seems to wrap around to my back, ...

mc stacey
Anyone know of any way to relieve toothache for a 3 year old?
tried calpol and ibuprofen. also tried bonjela but none of these are working.
Additional Details
note to mandymew, the kid as you put it has tooth ache cos he has weak teeth. ive taken him to dentist and they dont want to do anything with tooth until they absolutely have to!!!

lola
Rating
Put some childrens tylenol o it and rub it on the gums. Instead of waiting for it to go threw his whole body it's right there soothing the pain.

JIZZO
Apart from teething a child of three should not have tooth ache. There is another underlying problem. Also do not forget this is there first set of teeth. Also as mentioned above I would give no medication what so ever to the child. Please take the babes to a dentist.

Rachel
Rating
see a dentist, get it pulled, maybe it needs a filling already.

LAURA H
I agree with others.....the child needs to be seen by a dentist....try a different dentist for a second opinion. Also, Homeopathy can be used on children from three months of age. Go to a good private health shop....they will have manuels from manufacturers (A-Z) and help pin point which remedy would help. ( This stuff really works great on kids!)

Good Luck !

bee bee
Rating
best go to the dentist

hyper29
dentist

shorty
Rating
Bringing them to the dentist would probably help

chedderapples
Rating
just put oral gel. and take him to the dentist.

johnboy
i used to dissolve disprin in cold water and swish it around the bad tooth then spit it out, it really helps.

Blondie08
Other than a dentist, clove oil will relieve the pain naturally

MyCatty
Clove Oil takes away the ache - but stings a bit when you apply it to the gums. Just a temp solution - if its really that sore go to emergency doctors.

OohErMissus
Why has a 3year old got toothache?! Take the kid to a dentist

Catwhiskers
Rating
calpol and ibuprofen are the only pain killers that a 3 year old can get without prescription. If the pain is so bad that these dont work then you need to get him to a doctor who may refer him on to a dental hospital for treatment.
No way should your dentist be leaving him to suffer.

wingnut
rub brandy into its gum that will numb the pain, seriously, not taking the mickey!

Silly Rabbit Tricks Are For Kids
guinness it worked for shane mac gowan.and he turned out ok.

jayne.yarwood@btinternet.com
Rating
You could try putting ambesol on the gum. This did help with my kids. If it's teeth coming through, the pain won't last too long, horrible though it is. If it's the actual tooth, maybe take him to the dentist to check it out. But try the ambesol first.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy