Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

What are the best sources of protein?
Not just veggie stuff but, meats too. Per volume I need to most protein. This is for the healing of an extrmeme pressure wound on a spinal cord injury patient....

Can i have a massage ?
sorry to get anyone excited

I have a slipped disk in my lower back and was wondering if I can have a massage or not ? I really could do with one my muscles are sooo sore x Thanks all x<...

Do herbal cigarettes have health risks?
Just wondered.
Additional Details
I thought logically they don't have tar and nicotine or does inhalling anything mess up your ...

I heard that Marijuana is good for glaucoma is that true?

I need to find some good sunburn remedys any that can be found arond the house?

Medicine for migraine suffering since 10 years my age is 20 years?

Additional Details
I have tried many medicine for this the frequincy of headace is veery 4 days i am donig yoga ...

Is smoking weed bad i mean like sometimes i felt that i am losing my religion?

What are some steps I can take to learn to forgive?

Does it count as suicide if the person recovered from the gun shot but died from pnemonina?

Can future scientists find medicine for 'ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME(AIDS)'?
And please say your answer with a ...

Is there a natural way to treat a headache?
Are there any Homeopathic remedies to cure a headache??...

Natural Cures they dont want you to know by Kevin Trudeau. Is there really anything in it that is useful?
Ive read tons of hoopla but, Ive also viewed some negative accounts as well. If you have used this book anything work or not work? Any statements on the book will be much appreciated. Just ...

Help for razer burn?
Any natural ways to help get rid of razor burn without changing to another form of hair removal? I still want to use my razor. (No store bought products please)...

How can i reduce my wrast pain.please tell me i am really hard badly. please!!!!?
the i got is of the marble which directly went inside my wrast and i was unable to stand, walk or do anything....

Lithium... helpful or deadly?
Is it really right to put the same stuff that powers batteries in our bodies?...

Will some1 tell me in detail what an ENEMA is?

I have this constant taste of metal in my mouth, what is causing this should I be concerned?

What is the cure for food addiction?
What are the cure? is there any medicine or patch like the one they use for cigarette smoking addiction like nicotine patch?...

Why have natural medicines NOT been studied with the same rigor as Rx medicines?
So much effort (and money) is put into finding new medicines out of synthetic chemicals as opposed to natural. Why not start with what has "worked" for 100's and 1000's of years? ...

Any remedy to cure sore throat instantly?
Home-made remedies, if possible. My throat is killing me....

Joe_Pardy
Why is Vitamin B17 BANNED from U.S. store shelves ?
I had heard that Vitamin B17 was beneficial in preventing and curing some forms of cancer, but I couldn't find it on any store shelves. Even the fresh raw seeds like Apricot and bitter Almonds, that contain usable Vitamin B17, can not be found in health stores.

I discovered Vitamin B17 has been banned from U.S. store shelves since G. Edward Griffin wrote the book " A World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17", but WHY ?

"A World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17" by G.Edward Griffin
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507

synthia
because the U.S. banned vita B17 it sure as hell made the cancer pharmaceutical companies very excite!!

*freedom*
Yes - they tend to ban a lot of nourishing vitamins that would help keep us healthy. It's disgusting, isn't it? The last few years I have bought many books on natural immune system boosting. Based on what I have read, we are more likely to get Cancer if we continually expose ourselves to toxic chemicals and metals....and of course, it's very easy to expose ourselves to these things in this day in age. Chemicals such as Propylene Glycol is in just about everything we consume. They claim that these types of additives are perfectly safe. They also claim that hair dyes are safe to use. It's just hard for me to believe that since we would absorb harsh chemicals through our scalp when we use a hair dye. In fact, anything we put on our skin gets absorbed. This is a fact (and one they try to hide frequently).

Cancer is a difficult disease to prevent. I just do the best I can - using water filters/shower filters since carcinogens exist in our water supply. Also, I try to eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, and steer clear from anything with preservatives or things that are not natural. If it's not natural, it's not good for us.

‚ô•Bijou Cat‚ô•‚ĚÄ‚ô°
Rating
I think your statement says it all: plus think of drug companies and how much they stand to lose if we are all well and free of disease. I think the drug companies want control over all our health. Trying to get everyone on statins is one way to have that...which it looks like there are plans in action already to do so. I could go on but I think it best if you do some more research for yourself.

You can certainly at the present time find apricot kernels in some UK stores. They are imported.

tacomadc
I don't think B-17 is a real vitamin. I think it's just a new name for laetrile.
The internet is a pretty big place. I'm guessing you can order it.

angela
Weird. Probably Vitamin b17 causes some bad side effects. Or maybe the US is trying to hide something. You can buy vitamin b17 online though. Just type it in Google.

Cookies Anyone?
Rating
I think there's only about 3 or 4 of them still flying. They do tour the country though.....

Enigma
That's interesting. Is it not found in B complex? I suppose even if it was in B complex it would not be a high enough level for any benefit. There is also a promising cancer drug that is being held up awaiting clinical trials.........I can't remember the name but it has cured cancer miraculously in laboratory rats. The FDA won't release it even to terminally ill patients. They say it will be years before the trials are anywhere near ready because they lack funding from the pharmaceutical companies. Why because this supposed miracle cure is cheap and readily available. The drug manufacturers can't make any money off of it.

¬ļMuslim¬ļ
Because it + water produces cyanide?

At least bitter almonds + water do that.

I'm probably wrong.

Steelegrave
Rating
"Any Doctor that wants to use the substance from apricot pits, must have their patient fill out a form and then the doctor must submit the form to the FDA... Again, most doctors don't want to get involved in this and would rather keep their names off of the FDA lists. Additionally, the doctor's malpractice insurance will not be valid if they prescribe laetrile ( B17, amygdalin ) to a patient. The American Medical Association ( AMA ) treats any Doctor that prescribes laetrile to be a renegade ( traitorous ) and that he has violated the AMA's membership policies and will be subject to membership termination. Therefore any Doctor that prescribes laetrile may destroy his career as a Doctor. "

Two of the biggest money making diseases in the US are cancer and diabetes. There was a West German study done years ago (when there was still an East and West Germany) that said 1000 mcg of Chromium Picolinate would cure type 2 diabetes and it is forbidden in the US. I know people who have used it here (as it is not banned) and have completely overcome the disease.

There is no valid reason to ban a vitamin, especially B vitamins which are water-soluble and are expelled in our urine not stored. There has never been a case of water-soluble vitamin overdose, however 600 people every year overdose from Aspirin which is perfectly legal and often prescribed.

They don't want you healthy my friend, they want you afraid, if you spend your energy worrying about cancer and diabetes you will spend less time thinking about how they will subjugate you.

big puffy shoes
Rating
Amygdalin has been advocated by some as a "cure" or a "preventative" for cancer, but due to a lack of scientifically accepted evidence of its efficacy, it has not been approved for this use by the United States' Food and Drug Administration.[3]

The U.S. government's National Institutes of Health reports that two clinical trials with laetrile have been published. One Phase I study found that amygdalin caused minimal side effects; the side effects that were seen were similar to the symptoms of cyanide poisoning. One Phase II study with 175 patients had some patients reporting improvements in symptoms, but all patients showed cancer progression 7 months after completing treatment, and it was determined no further tests were necessary.

While no double-blind clinical trials may have been conducted, a clinical trial was carried out in 1982 by the Mayo Clinic[4] and three other U.S. cancer centers under NCI sponsorship. Laetrile and "metabolic therapy" were administered as recommended by their promoters to 178 patients with advanced cancer for which there was no proven treatment. None were cured or stabilized or had any improvement of cancer-related symptoms. The median survival rate was about five months. In survivors after seven months, tumor size had increased. Several patients suffered from cyanide poisoning.

In 1974, the American Cancer Society officially labelled laetrile as "quackery," but advocates for laetrile claim a conspiracy with regard to this label.[citation needed] Pro-laetrile groups assert that financial motivations have tainted the published research.[citation needed] These advocates reason that a cure as cheap and plentiful as apricot kernels would not be welcomed by the pharmaceutical industry.[citation needed] So, even today, many American and Canadian cancer patients travel to Mexico for treatment with the substance, under the auspices of Dr. Ernesto Contreras.[citation needed] One of these patients was actor Steve McQueen, who died in Mexico, while undergoing treatment for mesothelioma. Laetrile's foremost advocates within the United States can be found in all spectra of the political and science field from alternative newspapers like The Village Voice to individuals like the one-time chief chemist of the National Cancer Institute's cytochemistry laboratory,[5] Dean Burk Ph.D.[6], and G. Edward Griffin, author of "The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve".

While some people believe that cancer is related to such a lack of "B17," and thus that it can be used as cancer treatment, it has not been established as medical fact. The lack of information and the self-medication of patients with amygdalin causes severe problems in cancer treatment.[7]

A review of the clinical evidence was published in 2006 with the conclusion "Therefore, the claim that laetrile has beneficial effects for cancer patients is not supported by sound clinical data."[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin#Cancer_cure

Holistic Mystic
Yeah money is the reason. They make millions out of treating the illness so it's not in their financial interests to cure it. It is possible to get apricot kernels somewhere, keep looking. They're safe as long as you don't take too many as they do contain trace amounts of cyanide (not as bad for you as the slashing, burning and poisoning they use to treat Cancer). Essiac is another cure for Cancer, it contains four herbs that together give a powerful detox. You can't take it if you're pregnant.
To treat Cancer you need to create a healing environment in the body, slashing, burning and poisoning doesn't do that, herbs and positive thinking do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy