Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    First Aid
Health Discussion Forum

Waht is you blood type?

Is there any way I can get out of going to college 8 years or more to become a M.D.?
I`m not really a school loving kinda person && would love to get around going as less as possible but i love medical health care && know that its the right career path for me.....

Can alcohol make you fat?

How long does it take you to feel awake and ready for the day?
For example I get up @ 8:45 pm have to be at work by 11pm but dont feel really awake until after 1am....

Ear peircing?
How long will your ear hurt after you get your ears pierced?...

How do I stop the burning from a burn to my fingers?
I was cooking and liftef the lid and got burnt on my fingers from the stem.The burning hurts and I need relief any ideas on some home remedies to stop the burning.The burn does not need medical ...

How do I quit smoking?
Can anyone give me any helpfull hints on how to quit smoking or any easy tricks to help make it easier?...

Wat happenes after ur dead?

Insect bite - HELP needed!?
I'm quite a sensitive person when it comes to reacting to things but I've never had a reaction this bad.

Well..
I received an insect bite on two nights ago and it started ...

Can you die from piercing your own ear ?
i just pierced my ears by myself for the first time, can you die from it ?...

I've been drinking canal water for a bet. I think it's kicking in now, what's going to happen to me

Had to giggle?
Had to take a lady to hosp for an x/ray on her arm.she came out the hosp saying she was glad the Dr said it was fracture she went on to say she was happy it was,nt broken.Thick or what.
A...

Do you Wash Ur hand when u got to the bathroom ?
Watch who you shake hands ...

Is anyone else going to take a nap?

Im about to smoke weed tomorow , just for once but im not sure if i should. just once!?

Is Yahoo! Answers keeping anyone up past their normal bedtime?
I'm doing Yahoo Answers when I should be reading...Is there a 12-step program I can go to?...

Is it normal to have no feelings?
I feel as though you have no feelings for others like 75% of the time? I am feeling very lost and i dont know why.
Am i bi polar?
Additional Details
and i dont have feelings for ...

Should nurses put on gloves to take stiches out on a patient?

Whats the best thing for a mosquito bite?
Having a few drinks in the garden last night and was bitten 3 times on the leg. I didn't feel it at the time but now leg swollen OUCH!! I've taken piriton but still driving me mad and its ...

Are you a good eater?
do you eat right plz answer this question by saying never always sometimes maybe
thank you for you ...

woods
Whats the name of the shot that doctors give you when you cut your self with metal?
im not sure if its tendant tednesss something like that

Nancy S
Rating
A tetanus shot.

shaks
Rating
Tetanus shot!!!

versantly
tetanus/diptheria Td
or
adacel a combo of Td and pertussis

ladybug 7
Rating
Its called a tetanus shot , and you might have already had one they reccomend that you have one about every 7 years

Mucho
Rating
tetanus shot.

(edit]:

Sounds unanimous to me! :)

MysticCat
Rating
Tetanus shot

eternal_goof
Rating
tetanus shot

caffsans
tetanus shot

quasimododragon
tetanus

Daniel M
tetanus is the name of the shot, the shot is not for the metal it is to prevent an old world disease - lock jaw. The real issue is that the contamination is usually found in horse or cow dung. Stepping on a sharp object where the contamination may be found can cause an infection and lock jaw.

Now adays, I dont suppose it is a real threat, but the prevention is at a minimal cost - so it is still recommended.

*ACDC*
It is called a Tetnus shot.it prevents a condition known as lockjaw

PhizZingFree
Tetanus Shot

TT143
a tetanus shot :-)

akhulhan
Rating
It is a tetanus shot to protect against rust-caused ailments and other diseases.

chicago3200000
Probably tetanus. Might test for blood poisoning as well.

-sIDnEy-
Rating
ANTI TETANUS SHOT

sassy
Rating
tetanus

http://www.tetanus.org/

ffrvfd9
tetanus shot

dswinkphn
tetanus

Doctor J
Tetanus shot.

Firefighter_2003
Tetanus

Josh H
Rating
tetanus

Candy Noel
Rating
Tetanus, I forgot how to spell it, sorry. I'll try again. Tetnaus

wildbeauty123
Rating
Tetanus shot, it gets rid of all the bad bacteria , germs etc. that the metal can give off when iside you.

Raptor
If a patient is cut by dirty, rusty metal, as a precaution physicians usually give he/she a tetanus shot to prevent lock-jaw.

Paladin0051
I believe it is Tetanus shot.

athenanyc7
tetanus.

Robert S
Tetanus. The CDC recommends that adults receive a booster vaccine every ten years.

whitepearl1
Rating
Tetanus, also known as lockjaw, is a rare, serious, and preventable disease that affects the body's muscles and nerves. It often arises from a skin wound that becomes contaminated by the bacterium Clostridium tetani, which is often found in soil. It is not contagious.

Once the bacteria are in the body, they produce a neurotoxin (a protein that acts as a poison to the body's nervous system) known as tetanospasmin that causes muscle spasms. The toxin first affects nerves controlling the muscles near the wound. It can travel to other parts of the body through the bloodstream and lymph system. As it circulates more widely, the toxin interferes with the normal activity of nerves throughout the body, leading to generalized muscle spasms. Without treatment, tetanus can be fatal.

beccaboo
Rating
tetanus. u need one every 10 years. if you cut or pierce your skin with something rusty, i believe you need to get another shot.

robin b
tetanus. They last approx 7-10 years. Usually given in the arm, and yes they hurt. Ouch!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy