Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I always need to pee - what could it be . . .?
The only other symptom is that I feel quite tired a lot of the time, but that could be down to diet.

The needing to pee all the time is at its worst during the morning, it seems to wear ...

I need some help here ..?
Recently Ive been drinking alot of drinks lately including water . Im also constantly going to the bathroom even when im not drinking something . I just got to go when im not drinking anything . Ive ...

For the past seven months I have been finding blood on my toilet paper after a bowel movement.?
I have only found it on the toilet paper and no where else. I'm 6'3, 41 years old, and I weigh 358lbs. I'm starting to get a little bit worried because I thought I might have had ...

How do I get rid of a cough caused by a cold?
I have a cold and I'm coughing quite often; how do I get rid of this symptom or at least mask it, ASAP? I know I can drink water to keep the cough down, but I don't want to do that every ...

My son is 2 years old can he fly with epilepsy?
my son has just been diagonsed with epilepsy can he still fly ...

Is alcoholism a disease? Isn't it a choice?
No one forces you to put a bottle to your lips. Putting needles in your veines, powder up your nose, drinking stuff, or smoking anything mean you have a disease. You choose to do what you do....

Dizziness and shaking! what could it be I'm really worried?
every now and again i get dizzy and realy shaky i also can feel really tired randomly. im not over or under weight (im 13) and eat properly and am very sporty please help!!! ...

I have just been told I have Fibromyalgia,can I still get a job now that I have this?

What is wrong with me?
-I get dizzy and feel faint
- I can't sleep
- I can't remember things
- sometimes my mind just goes blank
- I get really bad headaches
- I know these headaches are ...

I want to know that why am I hear the whistle sound in my ear when I want to sleep?
and when everywhere is silent ...

Can anyone tell me what goes on in the mind of a person who is starving themselves to lose weight?
Aren't they dizzy, sick in the stomach and very weak or do they feel better about themselves because they are so thin?...

I starting a "save MY liver" project today! Can u help me?

I feel lot of sleepy during studies?
even if i study for 1 hour i i get very tired. is there any way to control ...

Does anyone ever get muscle spasms or twitches?.......?
I get some that last minutes while others can last weeks or months sometimes! They drive me crazy and keep me up at night when they happen. Does anyone else get these? Is there anyway to stop them? H...

Were Do i hide my cigarettes?
i just started smoking andi dont know any good plces to hide my cigs from my perents. right now there under my 2 mattresses. please ...

I am peeing Pitch Black urine and it feels really good is that bad?
Since last week i have been noticing my urine is PITCH BLACK.
like ink i went to a doctor but i couldnt extract the urine. PLEASE HELP!...

I took 2 lines of cocaine 2 nights ago- how long will it be in my system?
2 LINES IS IT ALOT? AND HOW DO I GET IT OUT OF MY BODY FAST- i also had a lot of alcohol- like a bottle of bacardi rum and lots lots of ...

NHS negligence?
If someone was given an initial diagnosis of a not too serious inflamatory disease, and then a few weeks later told it was in fact cancer. Only to be told a week after that, that it was in fact an ...

Disease ideas needed for story?
I need some ideas for a disease a character could have in a story. He's a male in his mid-30's in generally good health who is tall and on the slim side. He has a demanding job and is a ...

Where do I go to find out about crack cocaine.?
I fear that my 16 year old is using this substance....

Bridget A
What do meth labs smell like?
I just want to know so i can stay away from it and avoid smelling it. I've read that it's dangerous to inhale that stuff, but i've read so much in the news about it, i'm asking so if i know what it is, ai can get far away from it.

hot-cuz-i-fly
they smell like meth

Cirric
Rating
Hi. Like a strong solvent.

suzannewpeck
Rating
um, they don't smell pretty. If you smelt a meth lab you probably wouldn't stick around to keep smelling it.

trblueyess
Rating
http://www.howtodothings.com/family-and-relationships/a4432-how-to-recognize-a-meth-lab.html

This will help

xLetsGoVegx
...meth

greatceasarsghost
Rating
strong chemicals. but not like paint.

LuluBelle
Rating
My friend knows from experience, the smell is so overwhelming it causes most people to puke.

My friend tears down homes, that need to be rebuilt, and they had a hidden meth lab in this one home, and he decided to blow it up in the bathroom....haha everyone ran out of the house and some people puked right away.

komodo_dragon17
Meth labs have a strong amonia or rotten egg odor.

you smell like butthole
Rating
It's not like you are going to just stumble upon one. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I wish I had love.
Meth smells like someone is cooking chemicals. you'll know , it doesn't smell like someone's cooking spaghetti. If you think someones cooking meth around you get out of there, especially if it's your 11 year old in the her room.

.BAD.m0nki3
trust me babe, you never accidentally walk into a meth lab lol, lets say you do, you will find it really dirty, but it has Chemistry equipment like Erlenmyer Flasks, and graduated cylinders, or burettes, or w/e, YOU WILL KNOW lol.

marco
Rating
they smell like meth would be my guess. I have never accually smelt a meth lab before.

Ann N. Cephalic
Rating
like strong cat pee

Mizz SJG
Rating
They smell like a perm.

Johnson
They usually smell like cholorine and acid that burns your nose hairs, lol. It is probably dangerous, over a period of time, but if you just pass by, i bet you wont even get a cough.

lil laurie michael and tony 4
I used to make meth and it was a chemical smell so strong it would literally take your breath away. I have lung cancer now because of inhaling some of the things that are in meth. Scary huh? I have been clean away from meth for 7 years now. I love life and my kids again.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, October 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy