Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best way to relax?
I have trouble relaxing and it effects my health....

How do you cure a cold?
Pleez help! If any1 knows how to make a cold better....it's a head cold and it's killing me....my throat is soo sore and my nose is really plugged up.....so, if you know of anythings......

Okay i didnt get a good answer. please answer this 4 me.?
alot of people answer this for me. when u wipe front to back do you use a seperate sheet of paper for the back. please answer ...

I am so tired?
I sleep atleast 8 hours a night and I don't sleep in on the weekends so I don't mess up my schedule. I have sources saying sleeping more isn't necessarily a good thing. I drink a cup ...

Would you close your eyes, sit back, relax your muscles and take a moment to pause and chill out ?
Thankyou :-)

Does that feel better ?...

What is the best natural remedy for constipation?

When you have an operation, and they put you to sleep, do you snore?
I am having an operation soon to have a gastic band fitted but I feel embarrassed about being put to sleep as I snore like a donkey, please put my mind at rest.
Also the doctor said its a ...

To all none smokers....?
Would it put you off someone you really fancied if you found out they smoked? To be honest I think it would me - even though my mum and dad have always been heavy smokers.
Additional Details...

I need help, please could you tell me......................?
How can I take my ring off my finger? I put it on this morning, it went on fine, but now (because of the heat), my fingers swollen up a bit too much, I've tried cold water, I've tried ...

Im having problems waking up?
Im a 20 year old, and I have a lot of problems being able to wake up.

When im woken from sleep, I am apparantly very rude to people and say nasty stuff which I would never say normally, ...

How to keep awake during a night shift?
How do I stop feeling sicky tired at around 3 in the morning, and how do I stop my eyes stinging? Suggestions welcome thanks!...

Should I run away?
tomorrow I have to get surgery in the morning and I am soo worried and scared about it because they wont put me to sleep just give me a drug. Im reeally scared of IVs and surgery...its called an ...

How many toes have you got..?
i have 7 and a ...

Abnormally tired in the morning and completely awake at night.?
everyday for school, i am like abnormally tired and i actually look disgusting and feel it too.

how can i feel more awak and refreshed? also, i don't feel awake until 9:30 pm. im ...

Help for a sore throat?
I've had a sore throat that's been getting steadily worse for almost 2 weeks. I'm taking amoxicillin for a sinus infection, but its not helping my throat at all. Nothing I've ...

Something weird happened to me this morning and I cannot stop thinking about it?
I was lying in bed, half awake, half asleep when I swear I felt someone sit down on my bed behind my back and it really freaked me out! Does this mean something or was my mind playing tricks on me? I...

How to cure boreness?

I want to get?
a lip ring
I just want one, not 379 of them
what is your opinion on them?
and how strenuous is the maintenance after you get one?
Additional Details
and say i got it on a ...

How can i get to sleep easier?
Every night i find it really hard to get to sleep. I always have loads of things on my mind or if i've been playing a game i keep imagining myself playing it in my mind and it just won't ...

I am not able to sleep--what should I do?
Insomnia again....

kewlsurf27
I just drank an entire bottle of caster oil out of boredom. Am I going to die?

twitch
what the hell is wrong with you and seek medical help

kathamahoney
Rating
No, but but don't get too far away from the bathroom.

dawn
Rating
no you arent going to die but you are going to be going number 2 ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

fasttrack
hope you have a toilet nearby....wherever you go!!!!!

josepep1990
i dont think so but you may get sick and very fat! try to throw up, i guess it would help in case it may kill you =)

robjokisch
no

*MRS* *WHEEZY*
Rating
Not from the Caster Oil,

Perhaps from the explosion when you
blow the lid off the commode......................

english rose
are you for real

bad_bob_69
Rating
No, you're going to turn inside out.

roninscribe80
No, but you'll be throwing up for the rest of the day. Just don't lie on your back or you'll choke to death.

charleymos
No, but you won't have much of a life other than in the bathroom for a while. I drank an entire bottle to go into labor because I didn't know how much was enough, and it didn't kill me. I wouldn't do it on a regular basis any more than I would take laxatives on a regular basis because they will eventually affect your body.

Butz
Rating
Hell no you are way to Tought for that.

?
The Castor oil won't kill you but your Mom might become highly upset if you don't clean the commode after you stop squirtin' !!!!!!!! ROFLMAO heehaw

SHYGUY
Rating
Of course not, silly! You may want to stay near a toilet however,for the next 48 hours (minimum), because you could have it coming out both ends... You must be extremely bored, and/or constipated!

virginia o
no you will just **** a lot

♥Sapphire
i don't know.... I'll try and will tell you if we're going to die! LOL!

?
Rating
No you will not die, you will only WISH you would by the time you get out of the bathroom!

joe king 02
Rating
Sorry no

norman
NO UNFORTUNITLY BUT NEXT TIME YOU GO TO THE TOILET YOUR WISH YOU ALLREADY HAD DIED

Malfoy vs Potter
Rating
its good for you

S.A.M. Gunner 7212
No but you better grab a nice thick book and head for the toilet REAL SOON ! lmfho :)

G
Rating
no but be ready to spend some quality time with the toilet

Ziyad
On the "Am I going to die?" bit. No, you will not die, but you will be in the bathroom hoping you died.

Castor oil is a known laxative. Thus you will have severe diarrhea and the oil will cause you to get dehyrdated. Castor oil will cause your body to soak up all the water and push it out, so you will need to drink more. Thus you should start drinking alot of water and also try drinking a water/salt or a saline water mix to prevent getting dehydrated.

If you develop rashes or are in the bathroom 12 hours later, after drinking the oil please visit a doctor as you may end up giving yourself some sort of lower abdominal infection.

Coming from a medical perspective what you just did is completely stupid, other than that I do not know what quite to say, never heard of anyone doing something like this. Please seek pyschological help ASAP.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy