Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Benefits of not showering?
im not doing this or thinking of doing, but i know someone who does

does not showering untill you really have to wash your hair, so leaving it like 4/5 days or something, have any ...

Who wants to...?
...take a nap with me?

::Yawn:: I'm sleepy....

I'm badly constipated. Stomach really hurts.?
Tried an Oral Laxative - done nothing.

What can i do to get rid of this constipation ?...

Are you awake right now?

Can drinking too much juice make you fat?
Im talking about juices that you buy that has no added sugar....

Do u pick ur nose?

What's the quickest way to get rid of a cold sore?
I get them every now and then and they drive me mad....

How did you become an EX Smoker?
I am just wondering how everyone became an EX smoker. For example, what method you used and how it effected you and your moods. I have tried several methods and I am just interested the what you ...

I smoked to much weed and i want to know of any household diuretics (other then coffee) or anything else ...?
that would help draw it out of my system ...

When will I grow taller?????
im currently 5'5 and 16 years old. i havent really grown much and havent had a major growth spurt either. it seems that everyone in school is getting taller except me. when do you think i will ...

Does love exist?
I hear so many opinions and I agree with all of them. No, love is just in our minds! Yes, you can love someone! Some people say its just how humans are programmed, to think that there is someone out ...

What can cause severe sharp sudden pains shoot thur your head?
For the past few days I have experienced some unusual sharp severe pains shooting thur the side of my head, on both sides. The pains come all of a sudden and last a few minutes....

Where did the HIV virus and AIDS come from?

Should i make myself sick?
im thinking of finding a way to be admitted to the hospital,to stay for a few weeks ,so i can stop smoking.i know of people that have gotten sick and was able to quit.just havent figured ut how to ...

Weed...? how does it affect you.. long term/ short term???
is it addictive? how do you know when you are high? Can you get high off of someone else's smoke?? does a bong get you high faster than just regular smoking it?...

Describe a bad pot high?
i've been smoking this same green lately that idk makes me feel retarded, like literally. i can't describe it, I feel paranoid and stupid u think its the green??? have you ever had bad ...

How can you get excessive perfume smell out of a house?
I am extremely sensitive to perfume (even the sligtest whiff makes me very sick, very quickly). I just bought this air purifier, and my father decided to test it while I was gone by spraying a bottle ...

Im 5'2 and 105lbs...is that fat???
i just feel like i dont have a good body...:(...

Can i get taller after 25?

Additional Details
im 170 cm right now. maybe im not too short but i want to find maybe i can get taller again....

I am going to try to quit smoking! any good ideas!?
i smoke 2-3 packs a day and im tired of it.i would like to see my grand kids in the future.i do have a nicotine inhaler,which helps at times(ive tried b-4)i just need some feed back.please serious ...

keny
Why would a 7 year old girl stink of sweat?
im very serious about this so can i have serious answers (pretty please) its about my youngest daughter she`s only 7 but shes started to reek of sweat under her arms i keep her clean she has a bath at night and a shower before school she wears a clean uniform for school and gets changed in the after noon to play out. I can`t understand it , little kids sweat isn`t supposed to smell like that is it?`ive had to start letting her use my deodorant but i`m not 100% if its ok to use it at that age
Additional Details
your all being really nice i half expected a load of insults to those who said it down to hygene she has a bath and a shower i can`t realy get her in there more than that puberty did cross my mind but i thought she was to young i will take her to get checked its a bit embarassing forherthats why we didnt go before

sassyfox2007
Rating
HELLO!!! she's playing isn't she. Everyone sweats honey!!! ever tried putting deodorant under her arms. Personal Hygine plays a key role in this. If u want her to stop sweating, try Degree, Secret, Arm&Hammer, Tussy,ect

Karen W
Rating
It maybe lots of hormones producing in her body.

She maybe getting a lot of hormones from what she's eating.
A lot of foods have chemicals such as chicken which makes the little chick really big too soon. The chemicals in our fruits and vegetables. These make you sick. Experts are now saying that these chemicals interfere with the way our hormones in our body work.

You can use deodorant and perfume on her at the age, and continue to let her take regular baths.

I use deodorant and perfume at 7, not because of sweat, but because I wanted to use everything my mom used. In fact, because I started early, I never had a bad smell under my arms ever.

You can take her to the doctor of course to rule out any other serious problem, but an sure they will tell you to use deodorant and perfume once they confirmed that everything else is okay.

Best of luck to you and yours.

Aryeh
Rating
Please check out her diet. Maybe something she's been eating is being excreted through her pores (garlic?). Maybe some kind of spice that you use (curry?). Also, please do not use adult deodorant on your little girl. They have many additives that are not soluable in the human body (aluminum chlorohydrate). It would be better to use something called Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal. This product uses natural mineral salts to deodorize. You can purchase this even at Walmart in spray or roll on. Very inexpensive.

M<3 J
umm..yeah make her use deoderent and perfume

lefang
Rating
you are what you eat, diet, can have an influence, she also may have a medical problem with overactive sweat glands, get to the docs asap, stop using deoderant, use good old fashioned soap and water
check out your laundary products ,she may be alergic to the conditioner,etc, regards LF

lollipop
Rating
My son has the same problem, he's now 8, I asked our GP and he said dont worry its natural.I buy Pitrock deodorant that doesnt contain aliminium. Now he's as fresh as a daisy!

Jo.
Rating
I would take her to your g.p just to be sure, she may just be developing early its not so uncommon! Dont let her use your deodrant without consulting with your doctor first, there not designed for young people. If shes having problems in school (which I know little kids can be very nasty about things like this) then give her a pack of wet-ones she can wipe herself down at break and lunch times.

deni-5
Rating
puberty my cousion was 9 when she started

helen g
I think it is only antipersperant you need to wory about...

jalaune2
Rating
Is ok for you to put deodorant on her. You should find a mild kind to put on her and make sure she wash it off at night. My lil girl is 7 and she is the same way. She isn't over weight but is very busy with sports. I work in the school systems and some children develop faster then others. I work with grades 3-8 and some of those kids......
But to be on the safe side just take her to the doctor. Just look at it as a sigh that she is growing up and you know what is coming so.... just be prepare to talk to her and please try to stay open minded.

joleen19842006
maybe she has a health problem.
get her checked out hun

ras
Rating
puberty it happens to different people at different ages, try buying "teen sprit" or something like that instead of your deodorant and if you are that uncomfortable with it ask the doctor

primemender5
Rating
Is she drinking enough water?

Clown Knows
Try changing what she eats. Try cutting back on junk foods, cookies, sugar, cereal, cold cuts, too much meat.

tinkerbell
Rating
Maybe she's going to be an early developer...........but to put your mind at rest you should ask your GP

ms sensible
Rating
OK using deodorant should be fine for a girl of that age i certainly would. the threat of being called smelly by her peers would be far more damaging. with regards the actual smell id say shes allergic to something. probably somethings she eating maybe something else like a type of clothing or a specific product. take her to a doctors and ask for a load of allergy tests.

§ gαввαηα §
Rating
The best bet would be to ask your doctor !!!

Im_Liverpool_Til_I_Die!!
Rating
Definatly get her checked out... Good luck!!

Orchid
maybe she is under stress or something or does a lot of sports. though i would check it too honey. deodorant should be OK to use at that age.

maria bartoninfrance
Rating
It sounds like the onset of puberty. If you are really worried take her the G.P, but I guess they will say the same thing.
If you are worried and don't like using chemical anti perpirants or deodorants then pop along to a natural health shop and they will find something suitable.
Good luck.

missree
Rating
take her to the doctors

bmac
Rating
That is kinda young. You should talk to her pediatrician about it.

retroman
Rating
I would say probably an overactive gland or glands take her along to see the doctor it may even be nervousness

fyrfly
My daughter is 7 also and when she plays hard she sweats, and when she sweats, she smells. Diet plays a big role in the odors we emit (ever shared an elevator with someone who reeked of garlic? It probably wasn't their breath!). It could also be hormones starting to kick in (though puberty is probably still a ways away for her, the process starts early). Hormones in milk have been shown to speed up the onset of puberty, so try switching to an organic milk. Keep her clean (though a bath and a shower every day seems excessive to me), look for a mild deodorant but avoid antiperspirants as they block sweat glands and can cause other problems in someone that young, and next time you visit the pediatrician ask for his or her advice.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy