Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If cut off, can your tongue grow back?
I know its a strange, disgusting question, and for that I apologize. When I was in first grade, my teacher had cancer and was barely ever there. I could have sworn that my mom told me that they had ...

I go home from school in a bus, and i always get a headache and feel like vomiting, what should i do?
its really crowded, so there is a lotta smell, and heat, and there is loads of noise 2, and i cant always get seat, and im one of the last ppl to get on and off the bus, what do i do?
A...

Why do i get boners?
when ever im wearing like anything that has to do with girls like make up or clothes or anything i get a ***** or even wen i think bout it i get a *****..why is that?...

Is it possible to worry myself sick???
I have been worrying and stressed a lot for about the last three months, over relationship issues mostly. My question is, is it possible to worry so much that you can make yourself sick?
A...

What are the side effects of having iron tablets?

Is it possible to make safer cigarettes that dont cause cancer?

Additional Details
PS Im on day 2 of quitting - going ok so far....so far!...

When do you feel most comfortable with yourself?
When you're working out, eating, reading a book, etc?...

Why is MacDonald's so popular when people say it's so unhealthy?

What if im depressed 7 my friends say it's my fault!!?
what should i do?...

What soap can take off the bad smell of your hands after going to the toilet.?
for years i`m searching for this answer..what is the best way to get that bad smell after visiting the toilet..none of the regular soaps really do the job...some times you have to rub your hands for ...

Umm Ear Piercing Question, no one answered the same one I asked a bit ago...?
Umm, I'll try to make it sound simple:
Problem:
Redish pink
swollen
red line on one
Good thing:
No pus/crust
Not warm or hot

Help? Is something ...

Is vitamin D milk the most fattening kind of milk?

Additional Details
i am trying to gain weight.......

Is Exctasy dangerous for health ?
exctasy is a forbidden drug....

What do you think of Chavs?
Seriously, what is your view?...

If I fart and sneeze at exactly the same time, will I explode?

GUM/TOOTH achee!!!!?
what can i buy from a chemist to stop it hurting???...

What is the quickest, not the cleanest, not the easiest, but the quickest way to restore hair?

What do i do to not get a hangover?
i wake up feeling lik crap then thats when i take a advil how can i avoid waking up with one at all!!!...

Can toothache cause a bad pain in the ear?

Should I have a bath or shower tonight?
I'm going to bathe at 25 past 7 but can't make my mind up between the two! Help!
:)
xoxo
Additional Details
Hmm... I think I'm going to have a bath. It's ...

mischeifandmanners
Why shouldn't you take aspirin on an empty stomach?
I don't want to have to find some food, and I have a bad headache and I broke my ankle a week ago and I just knocked it against a table side on accident and it hurt like hell. Do I REALLY have to eat before I take the aspirin, or will I be alright?

Rick M
You must eat something & What's the big deal?? Eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

valleygirl141
Rating
I think it might do some damage to your stomach lining. I don't know about aspirin, but I have a really bad sinus infection. The doctor gave me 3 different pills: Mucinex, Sudafed, Antibiotics and a cough suppressant. I took them on an empty stomach. Bad idea! I got a headache, I felt really dizzy and I got sick to my stomach. Just eat, like, a bowl of ice cream or something. Don't risk it. It's not fun.

P.S. Please watch your language.

dukeallen
Rating
Yeah its gonna hurt if you take it alone since it and stomach acid alone is reacts and causes pain. A small sandwich or something should do it good though.

1st baby due Dec, ITS A BOY!!
you can but to much can cause tummy problems aspirin can eat a hole in your stomach. Just be safe if you feel ill eat crackers. The food make the aspirin easier to digest

larry m ♥
Rating
If you take asprin on an empty stomach for a long period of time, it will eat a hole in your stomach lining. Just taking it like you did will just upset your stomach, nothing to worry about.

jamestownx
You will most likely be alright if you take some on an empty stomach. They say that because people with sensitive stomachs will not feel good because the aspirin will burn stomach lining if its not mixed up with food.

:) Lucy (:
Rating
The odd time won't really hurt, but continually doing so will.. Once or twice is okay, its if you do it multiple times a day, everyday that it will do damage. It can lead to a stomach ulcer. I have a stomach ulcer, they are NOT nice at all.

Edit: To the lady further down, there is nothing wrong with her language, don't be so condescending.

Sparkle
Rating
you should at least have a couple of crackers, asa (in asprin) is hard on the stomach lining, as are tylenol and advil :)

Laney
I heard a while back, that it isn't the best thing for the lining of your stomach... I'm not sure if that's true though.

G A
Rating
Aspirin can cause stomach ulcers and bleeding, its best taken with or after food,could you not take another painkiller, such as paracetamol? Good luck.

van kedileri
Rating
aspirin irritates the stomach lining, but it is not really all that bad

d_miano81
Aspirin is in a group of drugs called salicylates...in lamens it increases the acids content in your stomach...so on an empty stomach it could caause stomach bleeding.

Mr. F
You'll be fine. Just drink lots of water or milk.

Shannon23
just take the aspirin. i live on excedrin migraine and you;re only supposed to take two a day and i sometimes take four. i'm still alive and kicking!

CharlieMarley
Rating
you'll be alright take it. It'll help take the pain away from your foot and refocus it on the ulcer developing in your stomach lining. it's fine...just take it!

Kayla
Chronic use of aspirin of an empty stomach and create stomach ulcers.

psoup
Aspirin is composed of an acid and it sometimes will cause stomach irritation because of this.

It will likely not cause too many problems if you only take it once in a while on an empty stomach -- but to make a habit of it can cause irritation that you won't like.

Idiot kid
Aye, ye will feel seasick, mate. Ye don't have to, but it be better fer ye.

Sometimes it makes your stomach hurt if you dont.

【ツ】
Aspirin, like any other pill, will irritate your stomach.

When you eat foods, they churn in your stomach and turn into harmless acids that dissolve more foods and digested things, until excreted. So, when you eat something before taking an Aspirin, there are more acids inside your stomach to help dissolve the Aspirin, reducing the irritation that it can have on your stomach and stomach lining.

If you don't eat before taking an Aspirin, you may get some stomach irritation, followed by a stomach ache, but it shouldn't be too severe. But, I would recommend having at least a small snack before taking one, or any other pill, for that matter.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, December 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy