Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am tempted to try extacy, i hear its known as the love drug... whats happens when your on it?
i hear that this drug is called the love drug and angle dust.. why is it called that and what do you feel like on it? Do you recomend i try it or stay far away from it?...

Is this normal?
Well, it's been like this for a while now and I don't know what to do. The bone sticks out a little on the back of my neck. It doesn't hurt or anything.

Heres how it looks.<...

OMG HELP!! I have a tapeworm and its just come out of my bottom and its over 4 feet long, what do i do with it
we have locked it in the bathroom but we can hear it moving about, should we call the police, RSPCA or a vet?...

How do I get my boyfriend to stop smoking after I've let it go for 3 1/2 years? He smokes about 1/2 pack a wk.

Can smoking pot turn you into a b*tch?
because my sister was so awesome until she came home from college for winter break. and now she's extremely immature. and is violent and I don't even want to be around her. she said, "I...

10 Points Anyone..? Please help?
Ok..I have the serious problem!

Some days I get sleepless nights and is quite annoying as I have to wake up early in the morning!
Does really do my head in .. any tips ?
Any hot ...

What causes your feet to swell besides being pregnant?

I'm sick, but, how do you fake a sickness?
ive always wondered....

Is marijuana really more hazardous than tobacco?
I would like to know based on TRUE FACTS not some myths that you heard on the news. I would also like to know what problems can it cause in a long ...

IM ABOUT TO DIE - How can I sleep better???
I just cant sleep and im sick of everyone telling me about this routine sh!t. I need some good solid advice!

Thanks....

I am a 55yr old man. My blood pressure is 144 over 86.Pulse 76. Is this High ?
I take little exercise (Golf) and probably drink too much. I do not smoke and am otherwise happy with my wellbeing....

Does your pinky raise when you take a drink?
Mine does?! I don't know why but it just does it automatically whenever I take a drink my pinky goes up! My family does it sometimes...is it like a gene thing or is it just a mannerism?
A...

Can doctors find out if you smoke?
im young and my dad is takin me to thedoctors because i will be new there will thy know i smoke?...

Is 23 an old age?
I know that it sounds like a dumb question, but when I was 18 I thought I was getting old, so now I'm 23 and was wondering from the older people if 23 is old. Do you look back at 23?...

How long do u sleep?

Why are teens more OVERWEIGHT 2day than in the past?
i mean like why do more teens appear to be OVERWEIGHT today than in the recent past ?.......

What is the best way to treat jellyfish strike?
I got stung by a jellyfish on my elbow and it hurts, burns and is very itchy.

Could anyone recommend any fast treatments???...

Will smoking make my asthma worse?

What should you do if someone makes fun of you?

What helps if your foot/feet are asleep?
yeah..it happens a lot... i wanna know how to make it normal ...

Jason
Why is my life so depressing.?
Why it is that I look at my life and I feel so empty as if there no end to tomorrow. Why it is that I am engulfed by my own life. Is there a reason why we go through all these trouble that we face in my life. Is there a goal at the end of the tunnel

dburnzone
Your life is so depressing because you let it be so depressing. If you don't want it to be, then stop feeling so empty!

jitendra_pandiya
Rating
you should go towards the god and god would definetly help you ? you should take busy yourself with any work and not to think any negative thinking. then you feel a great happiness and joy.

god bless you?

mrs. h
Rating
Not that I don't have troubles, because I do! But I handle them much differently now that I am an active Christian. God has a plan for everyone, and when you stop trying to obtain your own dreams, and start trying to fulfill God's will for your life, you will find true happiness in doing what you were destined to do.

zum1001
u r creative

try learning a creative wrk in ur neighbour hood

do up help just 4 fun

Megan
Rating
Life can be quite **** sometimes [or most of the time], but the thing is, is that we're put on this Earth to feel.
There's really no purpose, but think about who would care if you commited suicide [if you're thinking about it].
Even if you think about the people who you think care about you the least, they may care about you so much, they don't know how to express it.
Why do you think I would be replying to this?
Not because I'm bored.
But because I noticed.
Because I ******* care, man!

hotpinkcait
Rating
Sometimes life can be depressing, its apart of the trip. It makes you stronger...because people who are alone and find happiness are people who can be happy with themselves. Find a hobby. Find something you like. Get out there. Leave you emotional baggage behind. Your life is what YOU are going to make of it.

hshottie15
Rating
life is depressing man... it really is... you jsut have to step back and take a look at all of things that are good. find the beauty and love in the world... it will help you feel better... and you should go get some help... not even help... jsut someone to talk to, someone that wont judge you, and someone that will help you feel better... ive been to a psychiatrist before... theyre not all that scary and shameful... you'll come out wiht a whole new perspective on life... hang in there man

kish_sa
Rating
this is because u by your own hands have made it so.

luky77_7
Rating
i dunno mine is too

im wit u on this question...

Smile
Rating
Smile and look forward. Everybody has problems, the tick is try not to think about them and try to see something good on us & people. My advice: think about something that you like or enjoy during the day: talk with a friend, watch TV, read a book ... and look forward for it during the day, this will help you to forget the bad stuff. Before going to sleep, don't think about your problems, concentrate in a beautiful place or thing and you will have nice dreams. Go outside a lot and make exercise. Yoga is good.

redsox52506
Everyone goes through this stage. I recently got out of it, but one of my dearest friends is still part of it. Her mom is very ill, she has a friend dying of leukemia right now, and two of her friends have recently come back home after time in the mental hospital.

Everyday, despite her living 900 miles away from me, I try to help her out with her troubles. I'm like her brother, but even what I do doesn't help her. She allows herself to be depressed. She won't allow herself to be happy, even with all the hardships taking place.

There is a goal at the end of everyone's tunnel. But you don't see it yet. I don't either. We both, along with so many other people in this world, have a long life ahead of them. Just live your life to the fullest (legally, haha), and someday, you will be rewarded. Give it time.

Good luck to you.

akar
Rating
Maybe u can answer ur own question.Look back at ur own past and correct the mistakes u have commited and start afresh.

flozza_x
Rating
Maybe you should think about the good things in your life, not the bad things. Did something maybe happen to you when you were younger, like a close friend or relative dying? Find something that interests you and make a goal. It will get your mind off bad things.

shiva768
all of us are here on earth to learn and progress and till we complete our lesson assigned to us for this life we have to keep on going whether depresiion or excitation sorrow or joy all that is part of the lesson if you know this you will not be depressed.as Shakspeare said we all are like actors on this stage of the earth and play our parts as per the wishes of the Almighty and when HE feels we have go back you may have to play the role of a depressed person.

majickgypsy
Rating
depends how old you are. teenagers are naturally depressed. I grew out of it, maybe you will too. If it's more serious than that you should see a councillor. Life might have it's ups and downs but there are people who have it so much worse.

dondoall123
take one day at a time, for get the past and move on. the grass is always greener on the other side

ammok
I know why it is depressing: You don't have a girl to love. I am sure that when you will find her, she would give you a purpose in life, and that is making her happy.

ladytoobusytotalk
Rating
Its because you haven't got to where you have wanted to be in life. Maybe it would help if you just looked at the small things you have already accomplished in life.Think of where you want to be in life ten years from now. Set your goals and stick to them. Just take small steps toward your goals. Finish small tasks first. Good luck.

no picture
Rating
You shouldn't feel that way because everyone has to have some good times. ou should meet new people and try new things (good ones).

mukukv
The reason is pretty simple. You have understood the true nature of life. This is the beginning to the understanding that there is something more to life than money and women. True happiness cannot be derived from material sources and for that case,even humans are material.I don't want to sound complex. there is something within you,which when realised gives you eternal bliss. Its the spirit. Start practising meditation. you wont feel the emptiness any more. you will understand the purpose behind your birth.

heartyhoney
Rating
dont think of ur life as like that. try to look up for brighter sides of life. u know, they are many unlucky people in this world who truns their lucks to be as lucky as they can, because they never give up. and so do you. never give up, start setting up a rules for u to live by,and just simply enjoy life.

joejennm
Sometimes our expectations are too high, and we've not yet learned to be humble, and happy/thankful for what we have, even if it seems very little. Takes a while, but you'll get it. Remember, you attract what you give off. If you're more happy and content, you'll attract like wise.

mike
Rating
gee, aren't you miss sunshine. Life has problems, learn to enjoy simple pleasures. If you need help, see the shrink, get some prozac. Tomorrow is another day, get a new hobby.
MIKE

ja
are you of the world-disclosing or the problem-solving?
the end of the tunel is a change of time.

big boss
because you are depressed

centralflm
you isolate to much,, forget about yourself and go help some one that has a real problem ,, that will mke you stop feeling sory for yourself

the_silverfoxx
nothing is easy no more my friend i know how you feel belive me on this ?

michael
thats true think of people who have it worse than u, with no roof over their heads, or hot meals whenever they want, ur life life may not be so great now but trust me it will get better, and at least be thankful for the stuff u do have...

ziahad
Bro you are right. Life is troubling and empty the way you seen & making trouble less and full fill is in you hand.

Bro, try to do this, which I have when I feel my life is depressed. I use go for long drive or boat or fishing or stand near beach where water is winding and which changes my mind and I get relive from the depression.

I also feel sometime leave to all my friends & relatives back. But late I realize they are only who are there for me always.

And always Bro, try breath fresh air near seashore. I feel same as you feel now. But I Never shows my depression to my love one as it my life and I am the one who made.

Bro, I work in customer support I am depressing with it where I meet daily with troubles.

I wish you all best and hope you are relive soon from it.

Thanks for reading -> -> -> Ziahad

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy