Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How many times a day are you actually supposed to take a shower?

6-6-06??What is going to happen?
What is going to happen suposly please tell me!...

How old do I have to be to buy medicine to treat a yeast infection?
I'm under 18 and I have a yeast infection. What over-the-counter drug should I buy and can I even buy it at my age?...

Do you think its discusting or wrong to be a lezbian?

What makes you smile big?
a lovely day....

Hi i have a 5 month old girl whom has had a cold for about a week and now has started to shiver what to do?

How much water should i drink a day?
Im a 120 pound female cross country runner and i drink 7 or 8 regular sized bottled water bottles a day. is this too much? or enough?...

Has anyone got any strange phobias?
I have one of belly buttons, i hate anyone touching mine it makes me feel sick!...

What's good for sunburns?
I got burned really good in tanning booth....

What is your favorite sleep position? Which is the all-time most comfortable?

What's your lower back bone called ?
I've tried google, and yahoo but it won't tell me, and I keep getting random results. If you know please tell me. I think it begins with c..? Many Thanks ...

What do you do when you are stressed out?

I need help on my low self esteem.?
how can i up my self esteem, i can't even talk in a large crowd without getting that sick feeling, and what makes it worse is that my mom says that i have really high self esteem, but i don'...

Can you get pregnat if you take birth control pill ?

What happend?
ok so this has happend to me..like.. a couple times

one of the times that this has happend to me i was at my freinds house just sitting there..not doing anything..and all of a sudden like.....

Hom much is too much sitting before computer??
I find head-aches, watery eyes etc. Is that normal? At office one must stare at the PC even if there is no work. Then I browse the net and participate in stupid chatter like this one. So what is ...

How do you get a extremely high fever down fast?
19 year ...

How often do you take a shower?
I do it once a day, even if I am not leaving the house....

My daughter is coughing so bad when she lays down, she vomits. what can I do?

How can I tell if my sister is smoking weed?
Ok I'm not really asking if marijuana is ok or not, I've done it once before but I don't want my sister doing it. So bascially how can I tell if she's doing it? I understand how I ...

Taylor H
Why is it called your "sweet 16th"?

happiecammper2
Rating
Because Americans just think that is the age where you are mature. But I have no idea why.

chris
to make spoild girls feel better on there 16th b-day

tbgleason
Rating
Because spoiled girls get a sweet party for their 16th birthday.

SimonDark
It's just an age old cliche. People always regarded 16 as the age when a girl crosses over to become a woman. That's how it all started.

Michi C
Rating
Because there was a man in Florida a long time ago who was engaged to a 16 year old. He was older. She left him on the wedding day for another man and he started building stuff out of stone. Furniture and stuff. He kept building stuff hoping to impress her and it became known as Coral Castle. He called her is "Sweet 16". He kept building until the day he died.

BraceFace16
Rating
Becuase you turn 16 and its has to be sweet.

Natascia D
that the time when you have fun, the time of your life, when your really a teenager and your making your own choices

riseagainstneverdie
Rating
i really dont know
but i think every birthday should be celebrated like that
why is it only one
im mean you only turn whatever age once

Kayla
A sweet sixteen party is a type of birthday party in the United States, usually celebrated for a girl on her sixteenth birthday. Sweet Sixteen parties were traditionally given as a celebration of the girl's virginity, although this aspect of the party is losing its significance. In contemporary culture, Sweet Sixteen parties are primarily a celebration of the sixteen-year-old obtaining a driver's license, as 16 is the driving age in many states.

{{More Info On the Link Below}}

lisa
Because you're turning sixteen years old.

*~JeS~*
i donno good question? maybe cause u can start to drive?

Ryan J
Because its when spoiled girls get expensive cars bought for them by their "Daddys."

quadwilly
Rating
I always thought it was because it was the age that most girls are allowed to date, get a drivers lic. and almost out of school, go to prom, etc... a lot more adult like doors & excitement was opening up. But I could be wrong.

Karissa K
Rating
i think it's just an expression... not sure.

maybe because your turning 16 and thats somewhat of a big thing cause you start to get alot of responsibility.... like driving.

Shaiya S
Rating
basically its because thats when teens can legally drive by themselves.

Xx.Shaiya.xX

~valeria~
Rating
cuz its supposed to be totally sweeet and ur turning 16. plus it rymes!

and its better than my 16th b-day

La di da
Rating
IDK yay 2 pts!

asdfasdf
ROFL TIME

Lassie D
My guess would be that it's because 50 years ago, it meant you were on the sweet cusp of girl/woman. (which nowadays, sadly starts around 13 or legally-18)

tuckertango22
Rating
you know what..i really dont know..
maybe cuz they both ryhme? xD

Lissi P
...because you eat lots of cake.

Silly Rabbit
BECAUSE YOUR TURNING INTO A WOMAN, OR MAN (I GUESS) ITS LIKE COMING INTO ADULTHOOD.

(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.) MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP.

Bonnie S
Rating
Because at one time 16 was the age of innocence and the beginning of a dating. This was the age when a person was no longer considered a child but was not yet an adult.

Canadian.makeup.lover
its a special year because you get your licence :)

ice♥angel
because apparently when you turn 16 you officially turn into a young adult & you get your license & job and stuff & you get serious about relationships....

dudeman
Because turning 16 often coincides with new freedoms (driving, lifeguarding, staying out late), and because it's alliterative.

Beth
Rating
sweet 16 is referred to the age where girls use to get their first kiss, which is not the case anymore. it was also the general age where teens could start dating, which is also not the case anymore. Also, it is the age for driving where some children get their first car.

Just_me
Rating
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_sixteen_(birthday)

ye_river_xiv
Rating
In most states, you can get your driver's license at 16, and that's pretty sweet.

However, sweet 16 is actually a bit of a hold over from british traditions.

In the UK, 16 is the age of maturity, not 18 as it is in the U.S. So in essence, a sweet 16 party was originally to celebrate a girl's entrance into womanhood.

LYNN
Rating
You only turn 16 once in your life! This is in many cultures when a woman reaches maturity...So it's called sweet 16..I'm sure there are so many other reasons..but regardless if you are turning 16 HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy