Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why, after 5 shots of vodka, do I get this sudden attack of nausea and vommiting? And how can I prevent it?

She wont believe me?
okay i've told you guys about my headaches and blackouts. the doctor said the headaches were only hormonal, i didnt go to the doc my mom just asked him when she went in. well the headaches ...

Why do men usually end up cheating on their girlfriends? If they are that temped by another they shouldn't sta

I have a bad felling about tomorrow. What do I do?

My son is smoking?
I was told by a neighbor that my 12 year old son was smoking in the garage. I came home the one day and I caught my son smoking. I acted really casual about it since I smoke too. So I lit one of his ...

How old are some of y'all truthful no lies?

Why do farts smell?

How do i get nice abs?
I'm a girl and i'm 5 feet and 88 pounds. I don't think i'm that fat but i really want to loose some of the fat around my stomache and get some shapely abs. Anyone have any advice?...

Can breathing in carbon monoxide cause headaches and tiredness?
I've heard that if you breathe in carbon monoxide can make you tired and get headaches..I'm just wondering if its true or not.
Additional Details
I think this would be a ...

What are some really good deodorant brands?
What are some really good deodorant, anti-perspirant, and absorbants brands? Guy and girl brands.
Additional Details
ohh yeah no scents please....

Me and my boyfriend are giving up smoking today can you help?
any advise from people who have quit smoking before on what to do and what to take. we have not had a ciggarette now for 7 hours but are already craving. whats the best product to help us stop....

Exactly how many days is 72 hours?

How often do you bathe/ shower?
I shower once or twice a ...

Does Betty Ford Clinic allow patients to have access to computers and cellphones?

I want to get my arm broken, so I can get a cast and have people sign it. What is a safe why I can break it?

If depression is suppose to last for only about a day, from what I've heard, why do I get it for days, months?

I was asleep when I woke up with a sudden attack of cramp in my calf musle. No strenuous exercise!!?
How did this happen? I was asleep in bed. Not running a marathon or swiming!!...

Getting Rid Of A Cold Fast?
Does anyone have any ideas of how to get rid of a cold fast?...

On average how many hours of sleep do you get?

What does it mean when you see flashing white and black dots?

Get Well Travis and Adam!!!
Why is it bad to pull off moles?

XxEmoxX
Rating
ew?

Hall baller® d:^)
moles are actually benin tumors, mini ones, there has been evidence that links pulling off a mole to cancer.

this kid was playing basketball, fell, and a mole on his leg ripped off. Then, a few monthes later, he got cancer.

réstless
its your beauty mark

xoxo

crazy4softball
Rating
ugggggggggggggg thats gross ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Alicia<33
Rating
Ew. Yes

` Natsz;
you can bleed to death

iflyjapan
what are you thinking......gosh...go to a doctor and ask questions...maybe theres something like surgery you can do....
why pull it off....i have a mole on my face you dont see me pullung it off

Michelle
Rating
i guess because firstly, it is self mutilation

â—¢ Emo â—£
Rating
bcz it would hurt like hell, my moms friend bled for 3 hourse from her mole on her nose, she took a pairs of cisers, and screamed for 2 minutes!!! 1 misisipi, 2 misisipi, 3 misisipi

christina w
Rating
cause its a part of u dont pull them off thats silly

but i'm a cheerleader now
i did it before and it came back so there just pain for nothing if you do it

Catzie
Rating
Because it HURTS!!

Sherri S
I don't know how you can pull off a mole. I cut mine off made sure to clean it out. And 17 yrs later I'm still alive so as long as it doesn't get infected it should be fine. Make sure you put some alcohol on the tool you use and the mole before and after and cover it w/ a bandage. I guess if its cancerous than that could be a reason why not to cut, it could spread.
Some of these answers are really dumb! Moles do not grow back its just like an arm or leg if you cut it off it isn't growing back!! And the small scar looks better than some nasty mole. I recommend a small pair of new, not used nail clippers dip them in alcohol and clip it off just like a finger nail. Sure it'll bleed for a while but unless you have a thin blood condition or take alot of asprin your not going to bleed to death! My god this is hardly different then piercing your ears or belly!

pinkempyreal
You can pull your moles off? That's amazing! Mine don't peel off. Are yours like stickers??

(Sarcasm Juice rocks!)

-S_H_A_Y_N_A-
Rating
Because its bad and it hurts and you will get infected.If u want them off then get them removed at the docros

sam b
Rating
Because they might be a sign of cancer.

M'botu Kita -J.
Rating
Austin Powers said so

bork bork
What dem moles eva do 2 u?

its not bad depending how big the mole is. its just pointless because it will come back

kaylabaylak
it hurts!
&& it leaves scares.

dinorawrsbig
Rating
because it does bad damage to your skin and you can bleed for a long time. It leaves an icky looking scar =(

Jayde
Because they come back bigger and uglier

live love be HYPER
thats sick.

David K
It can get infected. Try freezing it.

allybear1705
Rating
Wow. The answers on here are ridiculous.

The REAL reason not to pull of moles or even pull hairs out of them is because you'll promote growth inside the mole. If the mole is precancerous, or has *any* potential to be cancerous, you're only helping it along by making cells grow. Plus it'll probably hurt more than you could ever believe.

If you have a mole that's really bothering you, make an appointment with a dermatologist. They can remove them *safely* and check for skin cancer at the same time.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy