Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Trouble Sleeping?
I can't sleep at night!!!! I stay up until 1 oclock in the morn and then i sleep till like 11 oclock! I put eggcrate things on my bed, grabbed myself a novaform pillow, and tried counting ...

What happens when u smoke weed 4 the first time?
i want 2 try weed but i wouldnt drink or anything b4 it, i just wanna know wats gonna happen 2 me if i do ...

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you - in a doctor's office?
Mine: In junior high, my chiropractor wanted to show me and a girl (who happened to be cute) how similar our back injuries were. (I hurt mine playing football, she, hers playing softball). He showed ...

How much do you weigh????

My girlfriend gets lots of mouth ulcers & is on food intolerance programme. Anyone got any good natural cures?

What are some good remedies for social anxiety, specifically in a high school environment?
I have social anxiety sometimes when im at school and it seems to be worsened by cold weather. but what are good ways to reduce or help that during the day when im at school.? thanks!...

How long could you postpone a x-ray after swalloing a quater?

Should I buy a bulletproof vest?
Ok i'm not really gang affiliated, but I do hang out with a lot of gang members. I was walking down the street last saturday by myself and I was shot at, The driver was shooting, both backseat ...

How to detox urine of marijauna in 4 days?

To much water??
is it possible to have too much water??...

Will i get to 5'6''?
i'm 14 and a half and 5'5''. My mom is about 5'3'' and a half to 5'4'' and my dad is 5'10''. Since I'm not 18 yet, do you think I&...

What's the best age?

Can stress cause Headaches?

Not being real familiar with drugs: what are indications of heavy meth use?

Additional Details
Thanks all...I get the pic....

Going crazy???
Ok, so here's my brief synopsis of my life. I'm 26 years old. I work full time, and go to school full time. My grandfather, who was living with us, is now in a home & is dying quickly....

Whats a good way for someone to get a good sleep without taking sleeping pills?

Please answer?
okay im 13 havent had a growth spurt yet but i wear a size 11 in shoes my parents are short som where around 5 4 and 5 7 im as tall as that now is there any chance i could tall like 6 somthin oh ...

How do I explain my mother's leg amputation to my 5-year-old daughter?
My daughter is really smart, knows that grandma's leg has lots of trouble, but has no idea that she's having it amputated this week. How do I explain to her why it's no longer there ...

What should I eat if I'm sick?
I'm still having a little of a hard time keeping down my food. It's been about two days since I've really eaten anything, and I am a little hungry. (Besides I heard it helps you get ...

How long does it take for you to get to sleep?
I wanna know how long it takes yall to sleep?...

luvin_me_at_all_time...
Why does my daddy fart so much?
Well I asked my dad if he had any unanswered question just for the heck of it and he said this so if you would like to answer this weird question please do-for my dad's sake.lol.

nicpic™
Rating
Well, he's probably just gaseous. I am too, don't worry!!

angelwings69_1999
Rating
gas problem or what he eats my husband does tht all the time and it is sick lol but i think it might have to do with what he is eating or maybe gas a rite es there is meds to help that

caffsans
Rating
because he has gastritis caused from eating gassy foods and drinking gassy drinks

恒健
Rating
lol.... maybe cos he likes to eat beans

bill d
thats what old people do,

seaturtle36
Does he eat too many beans?

Girlygurl
Rating
well maybe he is pasing down his dads trait

bigchadmark
"Because when you get old your bodies guts settle and pusheds the excess gass out more then a usual person LOL theirfore old people fart to much" This was an actual answer that a student in med school gave to his professor when I was their and It made the entire class and the Professor laugh for about 20 mins.... So i figured I would share LOL

jellybean_queen03
Rating
Its a guy thing...Ive never met a man who didnt fart alot!
Tell him to lay off the beans!!!

Bella
Rating
mine too! hes such a freak.

dUh iiTs PiiNk~*~*
Rating
tell him to take Beano take beno b4 and there be no gas :) haha tell him to stop eating gasy foods haha ur dad must b weird :/ so is my dad so dont wrry

Steph
OMG mine too! He said that he just eats stuff with a lot of fiber in it.

onlymatch4u
Rating
The answer is actually very simple. He is not digesting his food.

Undigested food ferments in the stomach and intestines, creating methane gas as it rots. This is also causing the fat to become stored fat around his stomach. He is also probably getting acid indigestion from time to time.

He can fix this problem very easily.

As we age, we produce less and less stomach acid. By the time we are 70 or so, we are producing less than 5% of the acid we produced at 30. This causes our food to not be digested, bad bacteria to not be killed, and our bodies to become mineral and vitamin deficient creating degenerative diseases.

Antacids exacerbate the problem, causing huge problems for digestion. Calcium, magnesium, and zinc are digested in the jejunum just below the stomach pyloric sphincter, but ONLY if the stomach is Acidic. If you are not producing enough stomach acid, you will not digest those minerals and develop things like osteoporosis, bad blood calcium issues, etc.

Additionally, the cells of our body contain about 9 million methyl groups and we lose these methyl groups through cell metabolism and if they are not replaced, we age prematurely.

The solution is very simple. Take Betaine HCL + activator and digestive enzyme after each meal. This solves any acid indigestion problems because the food never gets a chance to ferment or rot so it won't produce the LACTIC acid that causes the acid indigestion and the food won't rot preventing any methane gas.

Additionally, his food will actually be digested and watch the spare tire shrink over a few weeks and months.

He should order the following from: www.healthline.cc (not .com)

Betaine HCL - take 2 to 4 after each meal
Activator - take 1 to 2 after each meal
Digestive enzyme - take 1 to 2 after each meal.

If he does the above, the gas attacks will stop, he will add about 30 - 35 years to his life expectancy, have more energy, and lose a lot of that spare tire.

Also, he should be taking a quality probiotic to replace the intestinal flora he doesn't have after years of abuse. Go to: www.natren.com/ buy their 3 in 1 probiotic. They will ship it to you in ice and guarantee their potency. Don't bother with other probiotics, they are just not very good.

good luck to you

donald m. c.
why is he so gassy when he doesnt drink gas ??

untameablewild
Rating
He probably eats a lot of bad foods that his body can't properly break down. His digestive tract is lacking bacteria to break down things.

Kathi
Rating
If you dad is gassy, I guess it could be his diet, or maybe it's gender related. Many men seem to be gassy, it could be as simple as that.

He's a guy, what can I say?

Have him watch Larry the Cable Guy to get more insights into guy-ness, also read Dave Barry who seems to have a handle on the issue as well.

On a personal note, keep matches everywhere as a form of defense, In the aftermath, light a match and then shake it out, letting the smoke neutralize the odor.

Tell your dad he's a champ for sharing!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy