Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What does everyone think about hte smoking ban that is being enforced in may 07 for the uk?

I'm in high school and 4'11" is that normal???
should I be 4'11" and be 15....What should I weigh and is my height normal for a 15 yr. old grl at 4'11"???...

Im short so i wear heels ALL the time. is that bad for you?

Why am I hungry all the time?
I eat breakfast and lunch and dinner and all that (plus some snacking) its not an eating disorder or anything, I eat realitivly healthily, and usually at lunch I'll have a bagel or a slice of ...

What color are your eyes???
so i know what to expect when i gaze into them!!!!
Additional Details
yes..maybe a good line but I AM FISHING FOR SOMEHTING....

Ways to help prevent headaches?

How do u know when your an alchoholic?

Additional Details
i dont think of alchol at all, but i enjoy drinking.......people say i drink to much.......

I have a friend who has terrible Dandruff! How does He get rid of it?
He has tried head and shoulders and that stuff that smells like tar, but nothing works!...

What is the very first thing you you do when you wake up in the morning?

Why can't i sleep?
I've been having trouble getting to sleep for the past week. I'm sleepy, yet not really tired. I've only been getting 4 hours of sleep per night.. & i'm not exactly tired at ...

I am so tired to go to school in the mornings, EVEN WHEN I GO TO BED AT 8;00?
how do i fix this? i want to wake up with no problems !
another question;

if you go to bed at like 8:00 for only one day and you usually go to bed really late, will you still wake up ...

Really sick. what can i eat without throwing up?
ok so i am really sick. (you might be able to tell from my other questions :P ) but anyways these are all my symptoms:

i have a major headache. im all friggin stuffed up can barely breathe....

Peeing in a woman?
can I do any damage if I pee inside a woman
Additional Details
u guys are right I should just pee on her face like normal people do. to the dumbasses who take this seriously thanks for ...

How can i lose my voice?
if i just screamed into a pillow for an hour or so would that do th trick?

are there any other ways?
Additional Details
LOL yeah, i wanna get outa something ^^ haha

What should you do if you have just taken a dump and notice there is no toilet paper?

Why do people say blondes are stupid?
It's not fair-there are stupid people that are not blondes!I am blonde and I'm not stupid!...

I cant stop pulling my own hair, in class, on the bus, working, what wrong with me?

Additional Details
i dont eat it, but i look at it and play it with ...

What can i take to pass a marijuana test?
I exercise cardio regularly, and will test on day 10...

What's worse, tobacco or marijuana?
and by the way, i use neither....

Help girls only!!!!!!?
I Just inserted my first tampon and im still bleading in my underwear and I did use the instutions that come in the box and I tryed again and I didn't work Im so confused how do I know when I ...

soccer mom report nazi
Why does my anus itch realy badly????????
i cant get rid of it and i dont know whats causing it. sometimes i scrath it so hard that it bleeds, and even then its still bad. what gives??

Shattered Moon
YOU shouldn't have let him do That... He needs to be check by the Doctor and you need to go with him...

YOU both have something a Cream won't take care of.

You should have Know something was up when he kept scratching after sleeping with you.

Gross.

thatguy
ewwwww mental image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try wiping better

SuzyBelle04
Rating
Hemorroids maybe?

sopple582
try going to webmd on the internet and aking your question there

FalseImago
Rating
Haha! Oh god that's funny... hate to be you right now.

Use some gold bond...

Emmy
I see that your name is "soccer mom." Do you have young kids? Do any of them have the same itching? If so, you have pinworms. They're common among kids, and adults in the same household often catch them, because the eggs are literally everywhere.

You can find out for sure by doing what we call the cellophane tape prep. Get some clear tape, wrap it sticky side out around a popsicle stick, and first thing in the morning, stick it right on your anus (Yes, I'm serious!) If you see some teeny tiny little spots, that's the eggs.

Go see the doctor and get a prescription for an azole medication. That should wipe them out. Then wash all the bedding in hot water and bleach, and disinfect every surface you and the kids touch regularly. Reinfection is really easy with pinworms.

KaPaul L
have you try washing it real good back there. If that fails, try the hemoroids wipes or anal cream. If that doesn't go see the Dr.

Adam N
oi dude maybe you should wipe you should wipe your anus or you probablly have worms

Valley R
Rating
its prevented from general cleaning.

Steelhead
Rating
If it has been going on for more than a couple days, go see a doc. You can get hemorrhoids that need to be lanced. Try preparation H suppositories...put one in when you go to bed and another when you get going in the morning. If it does not improve, go see a doc.

two_kee_kees
hemorrhoids

sexyredhed
That definitely sounds like a hemmeroid problem, which is easy to fix. First try OTC products like Balmex, and if that doesn't work, speak to your doctor about prescription-strength creams. You'll be fine in a bit!

wonderwoman
Rating
If it itches so much that you are scratching it and drawing blood, and you know you don't have any STDs or hemorroids, the most obvious answer to me (from my experience in working in the ER) is that you could have diabetes.

I don't mean to upset you. Has your vision gotten worse lately? Feel tired or fatigued? Maybe even feeling dizzy a lot? Do you stay thirsty more than usual?

If you have ANY of these other symptoms, make a doctor's appointment soon for a check up. Be sure to tell the doctor ab the anal itching.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it is best to be safe than sorry. Especially if the itching is persistent and has been for several days.

Angel
Rating
Mmmk. That is just disturbing. Helpful hint..ask a doctor before you post it on Answers. Freak.

Margarita
Rating
you might have hemoroids

but make sure you wipe correctly 1st

anjilla_kohl
Rating
hemmoroids, get some prepration H

Bored Enough To Be Here
Rating
hemorrhoids. go to the drug store, ask the pharmacist to help you pick over the counter stuff like prep H.

lesliejay63
Hemorrhoids. Get some Preparation H dude.

riclavmei
Rating
pinworms dear. take albendazole 400 mg tablet single dose in the evening and of course clean your butt with warm soapy water and keep it dry all the time.

bud88cynthia
It could be a number of things, pin worms (from children), food allergies, a sort of burn from hot or spicy foods, and the best way to treat it is to go to a health food store and get a product called "para rid", or "para-key" (kills all kinds of parasites), eat garlic for seven days make sure it is fresh, use it on garlic bread, lots... then stop eating anything with heat in it like mexican food and if it is a bacteria, use Neo sporine with pain reliever triple antibiotic ointment (not the creme), if after seven days you still have burning or itching, go to a Family Dr. Do not put prep H on yourself unless you know for a fact it is a hemorrhoid, also, do not put any of the other things suggested balmex?

You may want to try a natural product called Cascara Sagrada, it makes everything ph balanced and easy to move through your system. The itching (a symptom of healing, infection or irritation) could be caused from being constipated, the healing of the damage Good Luck. Better safe then sorry...

elizablahblahblah
you probably have hemorroids or an infection. Stop scratching it and go to the doctor.

healthiacynthia
candida?
worms?
go to a naturopath

Hot Lanta!
Rating
maybe you should wipe a little better but idk

sheila_0123
Rating
Causes of Pruritus Ani (Anal Itch)

Category
Examples

Dermatologic disorders
Psoriasis, atopic dermatitis

Topical irritants
Local anesthetics, soaps, ointments

Ingested irritants
Spices, citrus, caffeinated beverages

Fungal infection
Candida

Bacterial infection
Secondary infection caused by scratching

Parasites
Pinworms, scabies

Local disease
Bowen's disease, extramammary Paget's disease, cryptitis, draining fistulas

Systemic disease
Diabetes mellitus, liver disease

Hygiene- related
Poor cleansing, tight undergarments

Psychogenic
—
The excerpt above is from the source below:

Whenever it happens, I use a Preparation H Cooling Gel on a small cotton pad to treat the problem. It may be prudent to bring it to your doctor's attention and have some diagnostic tests (such as a stool specimen) made to determine if it is pinworms or other intestinal parasite.

karen v
Rating
could be worms, or you might have a bad infection. My advice is to see youre doctor.

Quantum Aurelius
Rating
You probably have hemoroids. That causes external anal tissue to swell, which in turn causes your anus to "store" both sweat and a little bit of feces. That rather quickly creates a bit of an itch. The best way to address this is to go to the bathroom abotu fifteen mintutes after your most recent poop and wipe again - using a witch hazel wiping pad. This allows your hemorroidal tissue to reduce in size and helps keep your annus clean. Good luck. Fine butt care is often an overlooked part of American society.

clock
see the doc. you might have a disease

Marvelissa
Rating
You need to see a doctor.
Could be hemmorhoids, could be pin worms. Could be probably a lot of other things. Get to the doctor asap.

special-chemical-x
its called Hemmorhoids...

Nascar24Fan
Rating
Try the TP with lotion. If not then have anal surgery

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy