Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

 I'm sooo tired and at work what can i do to wake up?

 What if someone died in the living room?

 Need help diagnosing whats wrong with my son ?? Driving me mad !!?
ok my middle son is aged 8 now he is under a consultant for reflux (too much stomach acid) but his behaviour and aggression is awful he is in trouble everyday at school and at home all he does is ...

 I have a bad habit of chewing my hair that covers my eye. How do I break this habit?

Additional Details
Actually, I like my long hair......

 Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?...

 What is one thing that should never be shaved?

 Is it true that..?
is it true that if you dont sleep for 12 days you die?
Additional Details
no, i'm not going to try it.
i'm doing bad ...

 Marijuana the truth?
I want to know the truth about Marijuana I am so confused.
I red on 1 sight that Marijuana can cause lung cancer and things. then on anouther sight I read that Marijuana Kills dead lung cells ...

 Nail fungus! please help ! its gross!?
i had acryilic nails put on like a month and a half maybe two months ago and i went for a fill like 2 times..... i noticed today there was a green spot under my fake nail and though it was marker cuz ...

 What kide of poeple do you like.?

 I get Car Sick?????
Can you help me to prevent this annoyence. Everytime we go on on 6 hr road trips I always feel car sick but never vomit. But the weired thing is that when we stop for food or at places with great ...

 How do you quit biting your nails.?

 My Grandma fell and can not get up!?
What could cause this?? Will she be alright? She is talking to my grandpa. Please help!! Should I be worried??
Additional Details

 What would happen if someone drove a car over someone's foot?

 Do you guys feel dizzy after a cigarette?
I am a starter and i feel quite dizzy after a cigarette is this normal? I bought a pack and just gonna finish it and nevr buy it again......

 Girlfriends smelly feet?
my girlfriend has really smelly feet, she wears converse and socks but after about 2 hours with them on and if she puts her feet on my lap i can smell them, when she takes her shoes off the whole ...

 Im going to America soon, and I get really moody & irratable when Im hot! What can I do to keep cool. Cheers!?
United K...

 Have you ever been in hospital ?

 Any suggestions on how i can get sick to avoid school tomorrow?

 How do i get chewing gum out of my hair?

Why do your legs get jumpy at night and stop you sleeping?
You know when you cant keep your leg still when your sitting or lying down


It is called 'restless leg syndrome'. I have it, and I have found that running on the spot for a few minutes helps. I think it is our legs wanting to keep walking. when they should be resting

Michael T
I know they have a condition called "Restless Leg Syndrome" RLS for short, but I think you are in a lot of pain when that happens. Actually I guess from reading up on it, that sometimes you don't have pain but you have an undesirable urge to move your legs, that is Restless Leg Syndrome, its really commonly diagonosed though so check in with a doctor.

There's a name for it when it gets really bad but it's escaping me right now. Something like Twitchy Legs or something.

It's just your body burning off some excess engery. Your making the rest of your body relax but it's got a little bit of energy it needs to release.

I've found that taking a walk before bed helps. Even if it's just wandering around the house for a few minutes.

Restless leg syndrome.

Jennifer O
Possible RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome) ~ or possible poor circulation or being on your feet too much... Go see a doctor for a diagnoses so they can offer medication if necessary.

john c
It depends, if you are running alot, not drinking enough fluids...that could do it. You might possibly have an ailment called "restless leg syndrome"....see your doc if it continues, good luck.

It MAY BE Restless Leg Syndrome. Check with a Neurologist about this. I recommend going this way as opposed to seeing your family doctor first, unless referral is required for insurance reasons. The Neurologist / Pain Management doctor is more advanced in knowledge.

Ask your Dr about Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS). I have had it, so has my mother. It is so annoying. There is a relatively new drug on the market for it.

bernie c
I get that and I get in sometimes in my arms I have read the other answers and checked out the links it does sound like restless leg syndrome.

It's called Restless Leg Syndrom (RLS) and is a neurological disorder. See your doctor for treatment because it can get real bad. My dad has RLS and sometimes he can get up for a while and it will go away or sometimes he is up all night.

Your managers favorite manager!
Sounds like restless leg syndrone, but before you try any meds try stretching and tensing up your legs and letting go and see if that helps.

Based on your description, my friend. It sounds like you are talking about . RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome).

It is recognised as a medical condition and is shared by 1 out of every 10 Americans.

There is a medication for it called REQUIP. You can find out more about it by visiting the following website:

Hope my info was helpful.

Many commercials will call it 'Restless Leg Syndrome'. I thought there was a problem with myself and this issure, so I talked to one of my mum's friends who was a doctor. She informed me that the medicine was really another marketing ploy. She suggested that you stand up, walk around, tense your muscles, and stretch. This should get rid of it. She said that there was no point of getting the medication.

It sounds like you probably have Restless Leg Syndrome. It sounds like from what you are saying that your legs move more in the evening and at night so I would go to your doctor and get it checked out it sounds exactly like Restless Leg Syndrome. I have it and they have prescribed me medication in which you can take which makes things tons better.

Muscle spasm.

It's called "Restless legs". I get rid of it by tensing all my leg muscles as hard as possible for a while and then letting go.

skippy's mum
The medical term for this is 'resless legs'
Make an appointment with your Dr...there are tablets available that can be prescribed that will help.

Bob Lee Swagger
yes it is restless leg syndrome... some sports people even get it.. try putting a pillow under your leg when you go to sleep

Restless Leg Syndrome

im pretty sure its called restless leg syndrome, i think it is caused by either stress or worry. talk to your docter about it, he should have some medicine to give for it. hope this helps! GOOD LUCK!

Its called Restless Leg Syndrome. There is now a medications that helps. Look it up and ask your doctor.

3rd LIFE
It's called RLS, or Restless Leg Syndrome. Go see a doctor, it can be fixed with meds.

Good Luck

Its called Restless Legs and can be painful. I have it at the moment an am seeing my doc for blood tests. It can be a sign of low iron levels and some other conditions. See your Doc just to be sure. Good Luck!

It could be restless legs syndrome or periodic leg movement syndrome. It's a neurological disorder that is fairly common; about 5-10 % of the population has it.

In most people it doesnt' effect their sleep, but if your sleeping 7-8 hours a night and still feel tired in the day, see a sleep specialist.

It's usually treated well with low dose muscle relaxants or other meds.

You have "Restless Leg Syndrome"

Stupid name, but a real problem

Talk to your doctor - there are treatments now!

apparently it is restless leg syndrome, there is medication out there for it, go see your doctor.

I get this when I'm over tired or when I'm trying to sleep on a plane it's really really annoying. guess I should take my own advice

Called "restless leg syndrome" Now go to the doctor and get some medicine for it.

Youll See
its called restless leg syndrome, see a doctor

it's called restless leg syndrome.
make an appointment with ur GP/Doc/MD.
they can help.

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, February 8, 2016
Terms of use - Privacy Policy