Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Who is the oldest person on here?

Can you remember you dream?
Sometimes I can..but then other times......

What is the most unpleasant smell?

My husband has a bad cold, is there any helpful hints you guys can give me to get him better?
He is in the Army Reserve and has drill this weekend. Is there anything I can do for him to make him a little better before saturday? It is suppose to be crazy cold, I just want to make sure he will ...

What can you use to pierce your own belly?
My mom wont take me to the tatooe place andi want my belly done ~Wat can i use?...

How is everyone keeping cool in this massive heat-wave we are having?
People are dying because of heat related issues. Please drink plenty of water and don't forget about your children and pets!...

Is it healthy to cleanse your body with lexatives maybe once in 1-2 weeks?

What time did you get up this morning?
how are you feeling and what are your plans for the day?

Mine was 5:00am
i'm doing good
And my plan is to do some coursework for child development
aint i ...

Do you tan outside in the sun or in a tanning bed?

My feet really smell... how do i get my feet to stop smelling so bad?
I wash them every morning and night and put creams and sprays on them to stop them smelling, i try not to wear trainers etc and wear open shoes but they still smell. Any advice??...

Smoking Marijuana?
Is it bad to smoke weed while your sick?? will it make you sicker?
Im sick with some throat irritations and a little coughing and im wondering if i do smoke some if it will make it worse?

How do u know if your drunk?

If your two eyes came out your eye sockets and you pointed them at one another, what would you see?

When I was born my life expectancy was 55 years and I'm 30 years-old right...?
Does that mean my life expectancy is still 55 or does it change with time?
Additional Details
*right ...

Why do i feel so dizzy when i wake up?
When i get out of bed im bumping into stuff, dropping stuff, but only for about an hour.
Additional Details
im not pregnant....

Why do guys seem so uncomfortable when women talk about their periods?
I'm assuming it's because guys just dont want to hear about things like that---well, I dont really know, that's why I'm asking. guys, tell me ...

What is the purpose of sleep?

Is there life after death?
recently a friend of mine had a masive heart attack and stopped breathing for 10 mins. he was sucsessfully brought back to life via a first aider at his works.

but all he remembers was ...

Are u a smoker?
are u a smoker? why do u smoke? if u not a smoker, why not?...

Do you pick your nose?
i believe ever body picks there nose. its what you do with the resulting bogey im interested in ?...

leolioness222
Why do people smell in the morning?
My roommates and I have noticed that in the morning there is a strong smell in our bedroom. And I've also notice that people generally smell odd in the morning when they wake up. It is partially bad-breath but also some other things too. So why does this happen?

Devil, Angel of my heart.
Rating
you are lying for approximately 8 hours in your sweat and skin cells. you're going to smell.

raych
Rating
sweat, hair and skin can get greasy over night even if you showered.

Mr Tiggy
Rating
It's from the Stench Gremlins that sneak into rooms in the middle of the night, looking for hair follicles to steal. They are usually barefoot and they leave a residue behind which is what you are smelling in the morning. You should get a cat, that usually keeps them away.

gapsusie
Rating
cause you have been laying around all night and not moving. Most times you sweat a little in bed too

Pənny Proud
Night sweats?

shoppggreen013
Rating
bad breath because they could have gum disease like m mom or if they sweat during the night and don't shour enough.

♥..::*Perfectionist*::..♥
When you lay in a warm bed and you aren't out and about everything settles down. When your body gets warm and unconscious to most all senses in sleep, then body will sweat and bacteria can grow. The bacteria that grows or sweat that happens while you are asleep will make you stink, and therefore the lack of being aware of the body's senses allows everything to settle and sit on your body all night until you wake. It's like during the day, you are eating things, and swallowing and the saliva in your mouth is pretty much constantly flowing, which keeps it from settling and causing sticky buildup which causes a strong odor, and therefore that is your bad breath problem! You don't worry about hygiene when you sleep and so that is another reason why smell is stronger in the morning!

granny turtle
Im familair with the bad breath thing, also some vit/min suplements can seep through skin pores. I had problem with soy and garlic. Persons that enjoy beer or wine may have a problem with this also. I adjusted my doseages and it seems Ok now. Also at some ages or if in stressful times people will sweat more in sleep. Also drinking more water before bed may help. *mamatx

Call Me A B*tch But 1st Put Mrs
good question...

i dont smell THAT much in the morning though !! I just look messy..lol.

filipinoluv22
Rating
because you have been sleeping and your body dosnt clense the way it usually does?

Reenie: Mom of Marine
I agree with Phatbott, For whatever reason, EVEN morning breath! my husband and I don't "clash" as far as smell goes. We wake up together, either sponing, or face to face, give a hug, a squeeze or a kiss.... and face the day! The only time there is a different scent....(And NO it's not a bad one, just a little sweet and musky!) Is when, well....
Well, I guess that's a good sign our "chemistry" matches!

NONE
Because at night, during your sleep cycles, your body regenerates itself; it's literally called the elimination process and that is when all the toxins in your body are processed and sent out. That is also why you have bad breath in the morning and often times have to poo first thing...

Lisa Pro
Rating
well, you really should take daily showers and brush your teeth daily at least 2 or 3 times a day. then again, u do sweat while u sleep so that might be it.

♥Jennifer♥Lynn♥
you sweat in your sleep, so you get all smelly and icky. it's like a girls locker room after a basketball game. YUCK!

rivasj27
Rating
because you sweat during the night, you druell, you fart in yoru sleep...

Marie C
LOL... OOppsss,,, i don't smell odd when i wake up because i shower a lot at night with a shower gel moisturizer from Bodyshop... But i agree with bad breath though... Because a person does not talk at the entire night that's why the saliva or perhaps some acids whatver builds up.

Jessica
Rating
Bacteria builds up while your body isn't doing anything. It's probably your mouth at the most. I don't smell when I wake up. It's just my breath which is with everyone. Maybe open your windows? It might not be you, it might be the stuffiness.

phatbottumgurl
who u been sleeping with? I have been married 17 yrs and I have never once smelled my hubby in the morning. Appartently ur roommates are forgetting their nightly showers and doing alot of sweating in bed. Turn up the A/C

Daivd A
Rating
cuz you fart under the sheets. that soaks into your skin and when u wake up you smell like shi.t

healthwise357
morning breath can occur when you wake up in the morning because the salivation process when you are asleep is low. but this is just normal. and everyone undergoes having bad breath in the morning. the key to eliminate bad breath is to keep saliva going as well as, try to drink adequate amount water to keep the mouth hydrated. keep an eye on a good oral hygiene like proper brushing and flossing of teeth. for more tips on how to get rid of bad breath visit http://www.oramd.co.uk

Create Zen
Rating
you really should shower and brush your teeth before going to bed, it can make a big difference. you can never be too clean. its 2x for each every day

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy