Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why are people so mean to big girls?
big girls and big people in general shouldn't be treated any differant than skinny people, big people are just the same. I hated it when I was younger kids would make fun of me all the time, ...

How could You hurt me?

At what age did YOU lose your virginity?
And do you regret it?...

Do you think marijuana is addictive?

How to make my hand fall asleep?
How can I make my hand fall asleep to the point where it is numb?
Additional Details
I know what many of you are thinking so I am going to say this. I am NOT trying to make my hand fall ...

Owww my head!! can any1 help?
i've got a really bad headache that i've had for like 6 hours and its driving me crazy!! i've had some pain killers about 5 hours ago but they haven't worked (they never do) so do ...

Who thinks people who smoke and drink?
should be put on the bottom of waiting lists if their illness is down to their lifestyle??!...

Hi, I am 26 years old, and i was having chest pains like a heart attack a few months ago......?
It would get so bad i thought that i was going to die and started several times to call 911. but i didnt i am scared of ambulances seense i was dropped on a strecher once with a broke back. anyways ...

Do you dream in color or black and white?
I dream in color how bout you?...

What do you first think of when you wake up?
I think of chocolate. :D...

What is wrong with using IRISH SPRING or DIAL for a bath soap?
When I told my coworkers that I use Dial and Irish Spring as a bath soap, they were like "Why do you use that?" kinda-like-eeew-sort of way. They never did give me reason why they think ...

How can I fall asleep without taking medication or any herbal stuff?
Very stressed out!!!!! I miss my daughter. Depressed. Need sleep. H...

Why does my face turn red when I work out, run, play baseball - basketball?
After a hard workout it takes about an hour or more for my face to return to its normal tone....

What can I eat with an upset stomach and diarrhea.?
i have had an upset stomach for about four days now and i have not been able to eat. any suggestions on what i might be able to eat?...

Should i try smoking ?
my boyfriend smokes, lots of my classmates and other people smoke, and i was wondering if i should just try one? what is your peoples oppinions?
btw, ive always been against smoking as a kid, ...

Anybody awake? If you are, what are you doing?
Chronic Insomniac. What's yours?
Additional Details
Don't try to be smart ***, I KNOW you're obviously answering questions. Let me rephrase the question, Wha are you guys ...

I smiled at my math teacher today and she slapped me uspide the head?
Why did she do this and what can I do to make the swelling go down?...

When was the last time you took a bath?

What is the most effective and quickest way to get marijuana out of your system?

Will I fail my drug test?
I took a valium because I was nervous before an interview. I got the job, and I have to take a drug test in 2 days... a total of 3 days after I took the valium. Will this cause me to fail a drug ...

o c
Why do my ears have an odor ?

bluepuddle
because there is old water logged into your ear and it forms a paste with your ear wax. you need to clean it out with a q tip and keep water out of your ears!!

donny baker
Rating
because your hearing to much crap...lolol

Chav Princess
Rating
That's strange.....

woodchip513
They say U R what U eat, maybe U been eating something that makes the wax build up in ur ear smell.

J. Charles
Rating
Could be backed-up with Wax!
Go get them Syringed!!

smiley
you have an ear infection you need an anti-biotic ear drops to clear it up.my daughter went through the same ordeal last week.

banzaiii
you don't wash?...and if you do...do it better...
?

Jen
Rating
Either you're not cleansing them thoroughly enough or you have some sort of ear or sinus infection that could be making them smell funny.

Dandy_Lyons
Rating
Maybe you have an infection.

Memphis Kitten
You need to clean them.

Lionel M
Rating
your ears have an infection go see a doctor rightaway

JOURNEY
Rating
Dear Stinky Ears,
Wash your ears out with a solution of warm water and hydrogen peroxide. Tilt your head to the side and pour a small amount of the solution in. After a few seconds, let it drain out. Hope that helps you. Good luck!

airbob61@verizon.net
Waxy buildup.

futureteacher0613
It is possible that you have an ear infection if the smell is coming from the inside of your ears. If it is an odor from taking out earrings, you might want to take your earrings out for a while, clean your ear holes with alcohol, and soak your earrings in alcohol as well. For an odor coming from your ears, go see a doctor and find out if you have an infection in your ears or from your sinuses.

lizzzg
Rating
My guess would be that you haven't cleaned them properly.

sniff sniff

curious_One
well, it's a tiny crevice that stagnant water can collect along with greasey wax and other goo. of course it has an odor. ever try cleaning them out with a qtip? i bet your belly button has an odor as well --- another small crevice. clean that out too.

Apple21
Three things come to mind immediately: dirt, wax build-up or infection. You can determine if dirt is the problem. Try cleaning with peroxide. If the problem persists, go to the doctor. He/she can remove excess wax and/or address a possible infection.

Dana Katherine
Rating
You might have an ear infection, or some ear wax buildup.

Do you use ear plugs? My b/f uses them all the time to sleep and every time he goes to the doctor they dig out a big plug of hair and ear wax. I can definitely see how that stuff would smell.

asgrafxx
Rating
It could be a couple of things.
Your ears are not draining like they should. Allowing water, shampoo and soap to clog up your ears which can cause a odor. You may have to get a ear clearing kit to flash out all the bad stuff.

You might have an inner ear infection. Are you around heavy smokers?

Lady Tee
If you have pierced ears and never clean them, It can cause an odor from infection and sweat. You should clean your piercings with alcohol or peroxide. Also it could be from sweating behind your ears and dirt build up. When you wash your face in the morning and before bed, you should always wash behind your ears also.

Dfirefox
Rating
How can you smell them..i can't believe that your nose is that big.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy