Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What can we do to stop people from smoking?
Everywhere i go, there's someone smoking. theres like 10 year olds trying to be cool that smoke. they dont know that they're throwing their life away. There's some ppl that dont care ...

Im 30 yr old and im married and my douther is 9 yr old . But im looks like at 18-20 yr! Wat do u think?

Is it possible to not have your period?

Could I really sell an organ?
I'm seriously considering it. Is it possible though?...

I have a weird smell under my fingernails...?
So I have a weird smell under my fingernails,I don't know what it came from either.Like I've tried scrubbing my hands until they were red and underneath my fingernails,I've tried ...

I use UPS for my computer in bedroom and in office.Can its battery cause any health hazard like lead poisoning

Please Help,I need help or some advice?
Okay, this question has to do with my eyes.
I used to have really good eye sight before, then during the last semester in school. I noticed the front of the class was sort of blurry. Then I had ...

What do you want them to do with your body after you die?
If you don't care. Please don't answer....

I have burps that taste horrible, have had them all day, does anyone know...?
what this could be or what causes this? It taste like eggs when I burp plus smells horrible, not only that but my stomach kind of feels gurgly until I burp; then relieved for a few minutes until the ...

How can i grow taller?
i am fourteen years of age and i'm 5'4
i already hit puberty and i really hate being the short kid.
please help i dont care what it ...

Tell the true here do u think i need a nose job i want one !!!!!!!!!!!!?
hiya am 16 i actually hate my nose!! i mean guys say am nice looking but i dont think i am do u think i should get one ? i have a nose like amy from bb .heres a pic of me http://www.bebo.com/Phot...

How can i lose weight?
OK i am over weight and i was qwndering how do i lose weight b4 7th grade and im goin into 6th or october 13...

Why can't you smell your own poo?
Ok, I know it's not the most tasteful of subjects, but I've often wondered.

You know how it is. You wake up do the yawn, stretch and scratch then head to the bathroom. While you&...

What profession takes x-rays in hospitals and stuff?
I'd like to explore professions in the health field that don't require me to get involved in surgery or needles, etc. Thanks!...

What is a house hold thing that can cover up zits really fast?
you see i have a party to go to and i need something to cover the zits up HURY ANSWER...

How many times do you use your razor before replacing it?

When is the last time you had a really good cry and what made you cry?
People don't cry that often but when they have a good cry the person tends to feel better. When was your last cry and what was it that made you cry....

Why is my daughter still ill?
Last week my daughter had a vomiting bug which lasted 12 hours. She was poorly for the next 24 hours but seemed fine after that. I took her to the doctor who told me to make sure she kept drinking. T...

Does anyone else feel the pressure to be nothing less than perfect.. all the time!!!?

Additional Details
Not only is there pressure to have perfect grades, but to act perfectly, and never do anything wrong, and to look perfect aswell.

(i dont obsess over it ...

Worst and least worst painful ways to die?
What do you think are the WORST and least painful ways to die?
Additional Details
NO.
this was not a cry for help or anything along those lines.
i was reading through archives ...

Mr X
Why do mens farts smell worse than women's?
ever wondered? I just notice that girls seem to smell of sugar and spice and all things nice... and boys just seem to stink!

What is that all about?

sujeet_nigam
fart is a combination of gases (nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, methane, and hydrogen sulfide) that travels from a person's stomach to their anus. When a person swallows too much air or eats foods that the human digestive system cannot digest easily gas becomes trapped in his/her stomach. The only way for this excess gas to exit the body is through the anus.

The gas that makes your farts stink is the hydrogen sulfide gas. This gas contains sulfur which causes farts to have a smelly odor. The more sulfur rich your diet, the more your farts will stink. Some foods that cause really smelly farts include: beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs.

actually what u eat is what u give out. so basically ur food habit is responsible for tht. even ur sweat smell also depends upon ur diet. the more meat u eat the more is its smell.

basically females are more reserved in eating they are choosy and eat less and are more health consious and men are men

Roxy.
They eat more rubbish.

starchild_kisschild
I would like to know the same thing, men and boys, husband and son smell like rotten eggs mixed with curdled milk. My daughter and I rarely stink.????????

azureskybird
Rating
Because men don't care!

Smokey
Because they watch what they eat and we put a million different things in our bodies in a day I cant go an hour with out eating a snack or something

Alex
You obviously haven't had to share a bed with a hormonal female before.

makemesmile
not true my hubby is vocal i'm stinky so not true in this house

claudine sophia
Hmmmm.. not so sure about that one!! Haaaaaaaaaaargh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Love

london lady
You just made me laugh, thanks.

I reckon its just in the nature of females and males i suppose. We may eat less or different things to you which is why men's "farts" smell worse.

My little brother is a killer. Seriously, he makes people vacate the whole entire block. let alone room.

elgil
Classy guy.

janet s
all meat eaters farts smell more than vegies

sarah
Rating
Actually its all the same it has to do with what you eat, girls are more cautious with what they eat and guys from what I've seen don't really seem to care

newromanticmum
Rating
You should've been here 2 days ago!!

Actually,thinking about it-no you shouldn't have. I'd never forgive myself for gassing you to death!

TB
Rating
This is not always true, only as a generalization. The cleaner you eat, meaning more fresh vegetables and water, the more regular you are and the less you smell. Meat rots in the body. So, as a general observation, men eat more meat and less healthy than men.

gorgeousfluffpot
gosh, mr. gorgeousfluffpot's farts can make wallpaper peel off of the walls and make flowers wilt at 100 yards. Whereas I, the gorgeousfluffpot, do not stink at all - my fluffy puffs have the aroma of rosepetals and jasmine

David
My wife says it's a combination of not chewing food properly and the amount of Brussel sprouts i eat...I don't see the problem.hahaha

Sutter-Cane
Nonsense :-0

MILLIE
that's because they are full of poison well some of them

Richard
Rating
That hasn't been my experience!

deepee
Have you never heard the nursey rhyme I think the reason they smell is obvious!

SLUGS AND SNAILS
What are little boys made of, made of?
What are little boys made of?
"Slugs and snails, and puppy-dogs' tails;
And that's what little boys are made of."
What are little girls made of, made of ?
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice, and all that's nice;
And that's what little girls are made of."

cherub
diet and beer. Girls wind smells bad too after an indian or lots of veggies etc.

Silke
Men drink beer

fletch
Rating
Its because we eat kippers and jam crackers! Sent

CautiousNorm.
Youre jealous.!

mothertiggy
Rating
you answered your own question boys stink!!
also diet has alot to do with it

li$a
Rating
lol, I agree, but nothing tops dogs farts!

M'lady
Because men are careless about what they eat, while girls are always watching their diet. Besides, is not common to see a girl belching out loud like men do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy