Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How old were you when you first had a cigarette?

Does everyone feel the faint feeling when they give blood?
I just gave blood for the first time today. I didn't pass out or faint but i got the feeling that i was going to while i was donating. What can i do next time to stop the fainting feeling? I ...

What is the best way to get rid of black heads??
I often get black heads on my nose and chin, what is the best way to get rid of them ?? and how can i get rid of them without making the area break out in spots or redness??...

How to stop coughing after first cigaret

Do u think my gf would find it funny if i painted her mercedes she jus got for her 16th birthday lime green?

When i got burned i got a white lump on my finger?
I accedently got burned on my finger.
after i got a lump an its white should I pop it??...

How do I get some energy?
I cant have any caffine or take any pill. I need to wake up and do something. help!...

Should i have a tetanus jab?
i have recently cut my back on a rusty gate, ripped my leg open on some brambles and had an argument with some rusty barbed wire! i have not had a tetanus jab for about 9 years. do i need one?!...

Why cant i stop doing the drugs i don't want to do?

How much does it cost to have a facial mole removed and can anyone recommend somewhere in London ?

Please help?what seems to be the problem with speaking your mind and telling people what you feel?

Do any of you know anyone who got arthritis because they cracked their fingers or ancles?

Is it possible for a 14 year old to be perscribed sleep medication?
Is there no help for the sleepless youth? My mother says that there is no doctor that would perscribe sleeping pills to me, and I was just wondering if it was true....

How do i gain 10 pounds in 10 days? if somebody gives me an answer i will chose them as best answer?

When one goes to get their yearly physical and have to pee in a cup, what exactly are they testing for?
can the doctors tell if you've been using non-prescription drugs? are they allowed to test for that without informing the patient(under 18)...

How can you tell if you, or someone close to you is an alcoholic?

How many of you are on the organ donor list?
Does your family know and do they agree? I registered a few months ago but still haven't received my donor card....

Why are men such babies when there sick?
MY MAN WAS SICK AND HE WAS SUCH A ***** AND THEN WHEN I GOT SICK HE WENT OUT ON ME AND LEFT ME HOME. THEN HE CALLED ME AND I WENT TO GET HIM AND THEN WE GOT IN A FIGHT AND WE NEVER GOT HOME UNTILL 7 ...

Whats the best way to stop smoking?
I've tryed everythink to stop and just can not do it,...

Do you get shivers when you walk into a room for the first time?

Rosemary R
Why do men fall asleep easily?

oohayim
Rating
bcos women did take their power:)

roncho
Rating
Whoa, that is a huge generality. I am a male and i do not sleep Worth a ****. If i am lucky i get 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night. I also wake up frequently throughout the night.

Quynh N
Rating
No idea as I'm female... but probably because it's their female partners who have to put up with their snoring, keeping them awake!

Lucky
Rating
I say because they want to sit down and just relax after working,and I say they need to stop that.Bad habit.They need to walk around the block.That's relaxing as well,and healthy.
At night,I think because they have worked hard during the day and they require that much sleep. I think women lay down to sleep and all the things they should do,need to do just spins in her mind...Well,Mine anyways....It is 400 here,I couldn't sleep.

H Vice
I have to be dead in order to sleep. Especially with my work schedual.

Angel
Good question. Here it is, almost 2 AM pacific time and my hubby has been out cold since 11 and here I am....LOL

Ah gad, it's Tara.
Rating
Not all men do. It depends on the man.

psycho_rhonda
Rating
you know you got me one that one. my bf always just falls streight to sleep when it takes me hours lol so i give you a star for that one :)

petrobomb
Rating
the question should be...why are you having trouble falling asleep?

Xmortis
We are always thinking too hard, and we wear ourselves out!

Emily Hobhouse
Rating
My husband says that he finds his snoring soothing. It relaxes him. Just like a lullabye.
It doesn't relax me and it is why I don't sleep with him!

Dee
Rating
Many men are just really tired from working all day.

It really varies (some men, like me, have trouble falling asleep), but it might just be that many women are preoccupied with "women's issues", making it seem (to them) that men sleep easier.

I know for fact that some women are easily bothered by things (especially social burdens that men simply don't carry with them) so they can lie awake for hours, just thinking and worrying about things... and so they turn over, and wonder how on Earth men can sleep so easily.

Other than women like that, I think it really has to do with how much is on your mind, what you eat (and when), and what your pillow/mattress is like (get a chiropractic foam pillow... seriously). But *especially* what's on your mind. Men are often just unphased by social issues, and only worry when something serious and real presents itself, and so they can often sleep easily... but still, not all of them.

I think about things, so I have trouble sleeping.

student of honorZ
Rating
no not at aalll.....aall types of men dont fell asleepp easily...as far as i think,...

pritty1
they dont think things over as much as women, life is much simpler in their eyes, so they can clear their mind easier and just tune out and fall asleep.

Boofie
Rating
because they work so hard :)

RaVe
because they'd work soOoOO hard.....

Justin H
Men fall asleep easily? Someone forgot to give me the message. I have a hard time falling asleep unless I am dead tired.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy