Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

OHMYGOD PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
my finger is bleeding and i dont know what to do!!!! O:

Additional Details
this was a joke. (: i just wanted to see how many ppl would answer this. VERY GOOD ANSWERS PPL :D ...

What is the REAL truth about drinking 8 glasses of water a day?
is it really good for you?...

How can u get rid of a cold FAST when u dont have any money to get medicine or go to the doctor?

What is the longest YOU have gone without bathing?
What is the longest period of time that you have not showered or bathed?

The cowboys in the wild west were as cool as hell and they only bathed when passing through a town now and again. A...

How do you know if u have food poisening?
I just ate Taco bell like a hour ago and i cant stop throwing up... do i have food poisening?...

What is the ideal height for a 13 year old boy?
please do not ...

I'm always happy and excited, what is wrong with me?
I always have this feeling in my chest like a excited feeling that bursts up and I make funny little sounds. It happens all the time even when out and its hard to control them. Am I ...

Is there a way i can go to sleep faster?
I dont have trouble sleeping, I dont wake up at all once i fall asleep, but i spend an hour or so trying to fall asleep....

If you was invisible for a day, what would you do and why?

How much do you hate periods?

Additional Details
when i say period i mean the one women ...

How do you get rid of hiccups?
Help! They've been on and off all day; any ideas?...

I hate mens feet what part of the body do u hate and why?
it all started with my mums partners big toe i swear it looks like a mcdonalds chicken nugget! lol it really ...

Am I fat? my friends are so perfect! =[?
I'm 5'5 and I weigh 140 pounds. Is this okay? I feel fat....

Y do people say stupid things but mean something good?

Does you sneeze when you look at the sun or a bright light?
I do and so does my entire family. I found out that most people don't. I think it's a genetic thing....

Good ways to get rid of a hangover?
I went out drinking with my coworkers, and wound up passing out on the back porch. Now I'm miserable! Any good ideas for getting rid of hangovers (besides not drinking)?
And before anyone ...

Ok so my little sister...?
OK well she's 10 and there was an empty can of Glade air freshener. She has pressing the spray button and nothing was coming out except air. She wanted to see if the air coming out smelled like ...

Please help me!!!?
lately, i have not been feeling quite as well. For example: i was playing football in P.E, and I started to feel very ill, and I could barely see. Everything was really blurry, and really bright, ...

If someone was dying, and you only had one chance to tell them something, what would you tell them?

My 2 bad habits that I can't really overcome?
The 1st one is always being late for courses, appointments, college or even when traveling ith my family ( I am the last one to get ready).

The 2nd one is not being able to manage my study ...

cheers
Why do i wake up feeling tired no matter how much sleep i get?

i_lovethis_bar03
You could be getting too much sleep...

Brian
That's the way I felt when I was depressed.

It's only natural, if you're depressed, to feel that way.

But it might be wise to seek some counseling. It helped me

feel a little better and less guilty about feeling the way I did.

Oh yeah! Sleep apnea, too........lol I completely forgot about that.

MELISSA B
The most dangerous possibility has already been mentioned... sleep apnea. Do you snore? People who snore are more likely to have sleep apnea. Either way get checked by your doctor. You could just be a restless sleeper. It's not deadly, but still won't allow you to get all the sleep you need. Your doctor can refer you a place that does sleep studies where you can be properly diagnosed.

Georgia Girl
Rating
Drop the sugar that you eat..that helped me. Also your potassium could be low..especially if you feel tired all day long. Sounds like time for a physical.

ijcoffin
Rating
If this is an ongoing problem then I thing a visit to your doctor is in order. There in something within your system that is causing the tiredness.

coconut
Because you need more excercise and you need to drink way more water and cut out softdrinks and coffee. Eat fruit instead! You'll see your energy level rise!

Chad the UU
This could depend on how well you sleep. Is your mattress comfortable? How late do you go to bed. How much time do you get. 6-7 hours a nite is what I try to get. And how much stress are you under? All these and many more factors contribute to restless sleep which can make you tired in the morning.

bluerosebud1976
Rating
there can lots of reasons why you are tired all of the time. sometimes oversleeping can make you tired also. try to start getting 8 hours of sleep only. try to exercise, doesn't sound possible right now, but it will bring your metabolism up. if there is a medical reason, being low in iron can cause that. try a multivitamin with iron. being dehydrated also makes you tired, drink as much H2O as you can. if you are dehydrated, try half H2O half Gatorade it does wonders. if none of this work please see a doctor. there are alot of illnesses that may not be obvious that you could have that a doc could help with. get better.

ideratherbefishin
you may have sleep apnea?

bfandrk
you may have sleep aponea, check it out,.look it up on a medical site, it will tell you the symptoms

teddybear1268
Rating
Too much sleep actually weakens your body. I believe you need to exercise and eat properly. Start eating healthy, like fruits, vegetable, grains, oatmeal, etc. Throw out fats and junk foods. This way you give the minerals that your body needs, I'm sure will boost your energy. You won't feel tired like this anymore. If you smoke or drinking, you need to quit them too.

thedavecorp
Rating
Your bed may be old and uncomfortable.
You may be waking from noise, light, your partner tossing and turning etc.
You may have stress that keeps you worried even in your sleep.

Try Melatonin, it's over the counter, and perfectly natural. And then eliminate any of the other above problems.

Beyond that, it might be you need to go to a sleep clinic. You could have sleep apnea - where your body forgets to breathe during sleep and you wake up a little to begin breathing.

princess angel 2207
because you are sleeping too much or too little... also go to the doctor and check if you have a thyroid problem, or if you are overweight than can be a reason..

poppet
Rating
You might have sleep apnea, where you are waking up repeatedly all night due to not breathing. You should have this checked by your doctor. It's a dangerous thing, and could lead to your death.

Marine
Rating
Don't sleep too much

losersrus
try getting a better bed

kwanyin_mama
might also be a thyroid issue. a friend of mine has been having the same problem and it turns out she has a thyroid goiter.

check out www.webmd. com to do some extra sympton checking.

you might try adding a bit of exercise to your routine.

lloyd s
Rating
u role around in your sleep that's what makes u tired

Lil Sexy @ 44
Rating
You could have thyroid problems. Hypothyroid

lulucakes32
your body is probably not on a "time clock", do you sleep at differnt times and different amounts each time? that would be why

Christine
Rating
It could be that you're breathing isn't right while you're sleeping. If you have something like sleep apnea, it can make it feel like you've run a marathon when you've woken up instead of rested like you should.

Your doctor can give you a test, such as oxygen saturation while you sleep and can determine if you're have breathing problems. Give them a call. It's really common unfortunately and they'll know what to do. If they're not very responsive, call another doctor until you find one that takes you seriously!

Good luck :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy