Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

My body feels really hot, but i never have a fever, anyone else get this?

Additional Details
i dont have menopuase im 19....

Home ear piercing?
Im gonna pierce my left ear twice, but I'm not sure what the best way to go about doing that is so any advice is much appreciated =)...

Is it bad for a 13-year old to...?
drink coffee?

I'm 13, and my parents let me drink it, and alot of my friends drink it too. One of my teachers even lets us have some of his coffee when we're good. I really love ...

Pain in left side of chest, What could it be?
Hi, i know im allergic to ibuprofen but my doctor has prescribed to me a tablet to take so the ibuprofen wont make me ill. The thing is ive been taking them 1 a day as well as the other tablets but, ...

What do you do when you are stressed out?

Why is there always carrot in it when you're sick regardless of what you've eaten?

How do I deal with pubes on the soap?
My uncle always leaves pubes on the bar of soap. What can I do about this?...

Do people die from aids?

How many packs of cigarettes should I cut down to, to ensure I won't get cancer?
Right now, I smoke only 5 packs of cigs a day. I'm thinking if I cut down to 2 - 3 packs a day, I won't have to worry about getting cancer. Do you think maybe that is cutting down too ...

Why can't we sneeze with our eyes open?

Is this an eating disorder?
my friend who is 13 had these symptoms today, dizziness, stomach cramps, suddenly went hot, weak, felt like she was going to be sick and she went completely pale. i don't know if this is coming ...

I am feeling really sick ( Nausea) what helps you when you feel like this?
I am feeling really sick ( Nausea )for the past couple of weeks,
i dont want to see the doctor, beccuase they says its aniexty and acid.

so what helps you when you feel sick any ...

Can others hear your stomach growl?
One of my friends said they can't but i think they can. Can they??...

Clear urine?
recently i have been having clear urine... and when it does have color it's very light. is something wrong?...

Answer to win 10 points! If you are a human PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE! Im breathing hard and difficult now! Help?
My breathing is very low and hard. Iv'e been in the smoke from the fire in Spring Hill and i take pills for my headache. Why am i breathing hard? Please ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Additional D...

Is hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol the same thing??

How do i remove a knife from my leg without going to Hospital?
LOL funny right?...

Help me, please!?
Here's the deal: I'm 16, I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (with risks of diabetes and heart attacks/failure), a weak immune system, Iron Diffiency Amenia, there's cancer in my ...

How can I stop my hiccup quickly?
I kept hiccup how can I stop it? quickly? it make my neck getting worse, I felled and pulled my neck muscale...please quickly help?!...

Whats the easiet way to get rid of head lice?

GOODBYE written on the bullet
Why do i like blood?
whenever i get cut i lick at the blood. i think it tastes really good. sometimes i even cut shallow cuts in my arm and lick the blood from it. why is that? btw im not some wanna be vampire i honestly like it =P

Kelli T
Are u a goth? that's wierd don't do that that's why u don't got no bf.

Molly Amandine
Yeah, I think blood is awesome!!
And I'm not a vampire.

lol

Seriously though, It's really tasty.

Ryuu [ Dream ]
Rating
I am a vampire...

but you prolly have a illness
I heard somthing like that before where people like blood the taste of theres and others
its weird....
I drink them dry though xD
Blooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

zmedo007
Rating
Well, maybe you need to lick other things from now on.

Haha...

Kitty Lucy
Rating
I do that sometimes. It is natural to lick your wounds. But, please stop cutting yourself for the sake of licking your blood. Don't do that. Hehehe, Vampire, that's cute!!!

SBryantDenn
I think everyone licks thier own blood from a cut. Natural reaction.

Helen B
Rating
blood is very high in iron buy some tablets and lick them if you dont like the taste its probly the high you get from licking acual blood therefir making you one of thise wanabe vampire ppl

Annie
Rating
you have sugar in ur blood
it's also a natural reaction

married with children
Get your head examined!!

honey
you probably have an iron deficiency. you crave nutrients your body needs and blood has a very strong iron flavor. talk to a doctor about iron supplements.

Rock Star
You may not be a vampire now but were you one in a previous life - it sounds like it to me!

Jason
Rating
If you feel the urge to cut yourself with the intent of drinking your own blood it is often referred to as an obsession and the act of doing so is labeled compulsion.

If you are worried about this or if it dramatically effects your life, then you can seek the assistance of a trained professional, or simply build a counter obsession. Many highly functioning people live with OCD and use this technique to overcome the negative effects of the disorder and use it to benefit themselves.

Think of how much will power you would need to stop yourself from doing this. If you have any other addictions think how much will power you would need to resist them. The majority of people in our society deal with addiction everyday and they usually deal with it by succombing to it.

If you can overcome you can pride yourself it your strength of will, and be a strong successful individual.

Live well. Evolve.

pura_rosa
Rating
Recently I saw a report on people who require blood (from almost raw animal meat), some say it could be some sort of mental disease.

Brady
Rating
I'm guessing you probably like rare steak? Am I right?

Liz S
are you kidding me. its ok but not that great

island_dragon71
you got angelina jolie syndrome

bimmer
Rating
a wanna be vampire? you are a real vampire!

Amber B
Rating
uh...
might wanna see a psychologist.

strawberriesz
u have like serious issues
get help
now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy