Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why are you up so early?

Is is normal for ladies?
Last night, I picked up a foxy girl at Denny's and brought her home. After I was done pleasuring her an hour, I noticed a STRONG fishy smell when I pulled out. What is up with that? I always ...

Are you scared of dying?

I need 100 people to answer this! How can you remember things better? Are their any kind of vitamins you can?
get that will help?...

Will it really make you pee if you push your belly button hard enough?
I know this is a stupid question. But one of my friends told me it worked. Shes kind of known as a liar, but then one of my other friends told me it was true. Is it?...

How do i get rid of a double chin?
I'm quite thin, but have a really bad double chin. Neither of my parents have one, so I don't know whether it's hereditary. How can I get rid of it? Will normaly exercise work, or ...

Is it true you can still fart while your dead?

Why does the skin get itchy during winter?

Wut r bedbugs?

URGENT ANSWER NEEDED!!! what do you call the disease that makes people fall asleep unintentionally then wake?
My auntie and her friend came over the house to visit my mom, and my auntie's friend kept falling asleep every 10 minutes. even when she was talking, her head would fall on the sofa unexpectedly....

Any ideas? safe ways to make you high?
i was just wondering what are the safe ways of getting high...and no...not sniffing glue..eww....

Who else collects their ear wax?

Additional Details
I'm serious...been collecting it since college. I know it will have a good use one day....

Can you write with your left hand?
if you are a right-handed person? How easy could you learn to write just as well with your left-...

Why is cigarette called a coffin nail?
Explain also why is dreadfully dangerous for the health.
Additional Details
gve me details abt y is it specified coffin nail?...

Can you pee when someone's listening?
I can't! Just wondering if I'm alone... I have to wait until someone turns on the tap or, even better, the ventilator, whenever I'm in a public washroom. I just can't pee when ...

Am i crazy?
i have whole coversations wit myself i even can hear other people in my head there is two of us in ...

How do I get rid of a bug bite?
I don't know exactly what kind of bite it is, I'm pretty sure it is a mosquito bite. It is red, swollen, and itchy. I want to get RID of it, not relieve the itching. The thing is, it's ...

I'm 29 and been smoking for 15 years. If I quit now, could I possibly have time to reverse the damage I have
done to my body? If so how long will it take?...

Tell me why???
plz tell me y im always getting headaches? Or i feel like im gunna get one? plz ...

Is it true that if your in the shower and someone use the toilet and flushes it ...?
would the toilet water come into the shower after it's flushed....

Why do i have bug bites when i wake up in the morning?
when i wake up, i have like 3 new bug bites each morning.....y? what could it be. it's like totally pink. could a mosquito do this? wat could it be?? im going to wash my bed covers and spray bug spary in my room ,but i want to noe wat this bug is........is it even a bug?

chela g
no

carpetrug01
Rating
are there tiny little blood marks on your sheets?

If so, then you have a big problem of bed bugs :(

Liquid Snake
Rating
It's totally pink doesn't describe it well. It may be a mosquito bite, I get those all the time. Darn mosquitos are everywhere this time of year.

mclone2001a
Rating
Spiders perhaps

Bug
Rating
It may be bed bugs.... Yuck or Fleas do you have cats or dogs

kate
Could be spiders or even worse, bed bugs have made a huge comeback. Have you stayed in a hotel or elsewhere recently ? They hitchhike in luggage even !

Yung C
Rating
you probably have spiders or mosquitos in your house,you should hire an exterminator.

George Lopez
Rating
might be possible that there are fleas around ur room

Scotty W
Rating
It's more than likely spider bites. I sometimes have the same thing happen. And I have no pets or anything. Nothing major.

ŧťÅ
Rating
i think it's interesting that it's always 3 bites....
maybe you have bed bugs. i saw a recent report that bed bugs are becoming more prevalent in recent years. or maybe fleas, ticks, mites. it doesn't sound like mosquitos... they don't bite in 3's that i'm aware of. but if i were you i think i'd have the bites looked at by a doctor.... how do you know they're bug bites? could it be a rash of some sort?

♥♥pretty eyez♥♥
there is probably a very small bug thats in your house and you cant see, it happens all the time or, like me you think that there are nests in the house so be very cautious and dont be near to sweets cuz thats wat nats or bugs you probably are reffering to like!

bebe
the same thing happend to me but i killed the mosquito but u may have bed bugs they eat away at your skin and if you do you need new sheets new conferder and a new mattress get temperdic because bed bugs and dust mights cant get into it

new nassa created materils can u belive it! . .

chris
Rating
There actually are true life bed bugs the discovery ch had a special. (I recommend to wash your covers a couple times spray mattress with disinfectant and flip, maybe spray around and behind to.) There also is a very small bug called red bug you wont be able to see when on you but once on it leaves a red bump that Itch's. But the only way to obtain those are to be in or near high grass or certain trees.

Angry
Rating
this may sound gross, but you need to wash your sheets pronto because it sounds like you have bed bugs

QuiteNewHere
Rating
Sounds like mosquito or another insect. If you live in the tropics, there could be the tiny ants. Sleep under a mosquito netting if you can hear them buzzing in your room.

purplemc_ss
Rating
It could be either, fleas, mosquitos, or small spiders, that's basically it for the most common of small bites that occur in the night while sleeping.

mjuarezx3
Rating
do u have animals? they could also be fleas, i use to get that when i was younger

miz Destiny
Rating
your mattress is probably the source

Do you have a pet that sleeps in your room, maybe even On your bed?

You can try various treatments , change the mattress or get a new bed

♥Meg♥
its most likely a spider bite...

Mikey Boy
Rating
bed bugs. Although they seem like a myth. They are not. Next time you go to bed, pull the covers and sheets off the bed until the last sheet is left. Look for small little brown bugs. If you find them you may need to change your matress and sheets.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy