Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does being stressed all time make you feel weak and have a cold?

Additional Details
I am always feeling like I am getting a cold I have a very stressful ...

What is my height?
im 14 and 169cm. Every website says a different thing about what my height is in feet and inches. Could someone tell me what my height is in feet and inches. Thank you.
oh and... is there a ...

Marijuana?
i have heard many things about pot. i have heard people say it made them laugh reallly hard. get hungry. others say that they got very paranoid. they also said things are very significant. i was ...

Throbbing headaches after work?
I recently got a job working some data-entry position, so im probably on a computer 40-50 hours a week, and after work I have huge throbbing headaches, is there anyway to relieve this? Ive never ...

Am i a hannibal cannibal?
i like to eat things not normal food but other stuff like wires and cds. las night i started to munch on my neighbours leg becoz i was hungry unfortunately he hit me in my ...

What is the dirtiest part of our body ?

Can I get a morning-after pill on Christmas eve?

Do girls bruise more easily than boys? why?

Best way to sleep?
I have the worst time falling asleep. What's the easiest way to fall asleep??...

Can you smell with your tongue?

Driving under the influence of alcohol?
what are three main dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol?...

What could be causing my headaches?
My headaches seem to happen right after I eat. I'm with my father for vacation and I'm eating similar foods then I did at my mother's. My father says it could be form not eating ...

I got bit by a bee whta should i do? i put garlic on it?

My stomach Hurts?
What do you think??...

Drug Test Today!!!!?
My Friend made me smoke weed yesterday. i hit it twice. but i didnt inheal much at all cause i didnt know what it would do since it was my first time. and also took about 150 mg of hydrocodone. But ...

What do u like to do when ur sick?
I like to be home and to lay in bed and get rest and take meds. and to take it easy. And try to get better....

I need to know something about sleeping and dreaming at the same time.?
is it true that if your sleeping and in your dream you dream about falling off a cliff or falling really hard or hitting the ground really hard,will you die in your sleep?...

Since cigarettes are in no way healthy for anyone, do you think they should be made illegal?
Smokers will sooner or later get all kinds of diseases related to them lighting up in the first place. Taxpayers and insurance companies shouldn't have to pay for the treatment of smokers who ...

Why do people eat and then fall to sleep when they done eating?

How's your back?

mama_2_milana
Why do i feel so dizzy when i wake up?
When i get out of bed im bumping into stuff, dropping stuff, but only for about an hour.
Additional Details
im not pregnant.

Maya
Rating
Do you drink enough water during the day. Sometimes morning dizziness is due to dehydration.

Crystal C
Rating
do you also wake up a little congested, that could plug up you ears throwing off your equal Librium

Betsy B
I tooo have that sort of problem [dizziness].

cheeky99
you probably get up too quickly??? that's what happen to me usually

Butterflied
You are probably dehydrated ,you may have high blood pressure,or may be anemic.What every the case is , drink fresh water and tell your doctor about your concerns.Taking a multi vitamin wouldn't hurt.I would suggest a pre natal pill,you don't have to be pregnant to take them they are loaded with vitamins and minerals your body needs as well they help your nails and hair grow.

Tina Z
Rating
low blood pressure

JIMMY j
same here. Mine doesnt last an hour but I usually just wash my face with cold water and I feel fine

answerlady1021
Rating
When you wake up in the morning, you haven't had anything to eat or drink for up to 8 hours, so many times you are dehydrated and your blood sugar is low. The symptoms of both of these things is dizziness or lightheadness as well as clumsiness. Try drinking a glass of juice first thing in the morning and see if that helps clear it up. (The juice has to have some sugar in it of course-- like orange or apple juice)

lizardlover42000
Rating
probably from laying in bed too long maybe your blood sugar is too low.Also your ears could be clogged too. see your doctor for real advice.

dl200558
Rating
If you are not pregnant then this could be the begging of Vertigo. Witch is a real problem. Ive had this for over 4 years now. And if it is Vertigo you better get something done now before it becomes extream Vertigo. My Vertigo is extream and they can't do anything for it I have to live with it ever day........

van kedileri
Rating
low blood pressure and dehydration

ghyunu
Rating
Don't worry, you're normal. You are not dizzy, but the things around you are... (don't blame them, they are happy you woke up).

jachooz
Rating
Could be possible high blood pressure or some sort of sleep apnea. I say run - don't walk- to the doctor.

spartan11@verizon.net
Rating
Your blood sugar may be low, try a glass of orange juice, if that helps then you need to get your blood sugar checked out.Usually if that is a problem, a certain kind of diet will fix the problem.

Tigger
I used to have the same problem.

You could have diabetes, dehydration, or problems with your blood pressure.

Drink more water during the day: At least that won't hurt you. And when you wake up, take your time sitting and getting up. Keep in mind that a bunch of your body's systems are behing revved from a (somewhat) dormant state to full activity so you can expect to be a bit slow at first.

You'll need to talk to a doctor in case you have other health problems contributing to your early-morning clumsiness.

Good luck!

jenn
Rating
pregnant...morning sickness.....

Fantasy Kel
Rating
You can try putting a candy bar by your bed, when you wake up, eat it before you stand up. You may have low blood sugar when you first wake up. Seeing your doctor would be a good thing to do. maybe there are some tests they can run to check for high blood pressure, blood sugar levels, etc.

daisycarlene
When you sleep, your blood pressure goes down. Waking up sends it rushing back to normal or high which makes you feel dizzy.

firefly
Some people have to pay for that kind of high. Don't question your gifts.

†♫♫♫♥☼♥♫♫♫†
yea it could be from dehydration

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy