Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I just got contacts today and they don't seem right.?
My right eye feels like I have an eyelash in it and it is hard to focus. I wonder if I need to just give my eyes a little longer to adjust....

Which is worse for you cannabis or alcohol?

Drug testing?
i've got a new job and they require a drug test. now, i dont do drugs but my roommates do. will that show up on the test? i don't smoke pot, but would getting it second-hand show up on the ...

How can I make myself sick? (Read what I have to say before thinking I'm stupid)?
Okay, I need a way that isn't painful to make myself sick. I know it sounds stupid but I have a stye so if I went to school I would have to wear my big dorky glasses! Urgh! Please help!...

How did your use of cocaine begin?
how did your abuse of cocaine begin?...

Is there something wrong w/me, please help!!!?
my usual body temp is around 95degrees f. im not usually cold evn though a body temp that low should b, and i have a problem where my feet and hands sweat really badly, also i usually shake a lot. ...

How often do you have to drink alchool for it to be considered a problem?
I was just looking for others opinions. My hubby for the last 2 months has been drinking every night he normally has 2 or 3 at the most four 16 ounce 8.9% alchool beers. I feel that this is to much. J...

Im allways tired. my hands shake a lot and i cant get through the day without lots of sugar. what is wrong wit
my hands tremble until i have sugar. i also sleep for around 13 hours a day! its only just starting to get worse and is getting in the way of my ...

What is the point in buying cigarettes?
They can kill you, why do shops still sell them?...

Cannabis is it really so bad?
I have been with my partner for 8 years now and he has smoked cannabis throughout our relationship. I myself dont smoke it and never has it is something that just does not appeal! I am wondering now ...

How old were you when you lost ur virginity???Did you love that person???

I cant sleep, help?
I have to be up in about four hours, PLEASE, does anyone have any ideas on how I could get some sleep?...

I like chicken nuggets?

Does anyone know how to get rid of a sunburn?
I went to the lake this weekend, and we only have 3 more days of school left, and I dont want everyone to remember me as the girl who always got sunburnt. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Which cigarette is the worst for your health?

I can feel that I am catching a cold, how to kill it before it develops into a real cold?
I don't have any symptoms yet, but people around me have caught a cold and today I have this kind of feeling in my nose that tells me I am about to get a cold.

Is there any way I can ...

My cousin swollowed a nail and it wont come out. He is really scared what should I tell him?
We were in his room and he's like "Guess what I ate a nail." I was like "omg, really" "Yeah." Then he went to the doctor and they could see it in him....

Do we Breath In or Breath Out while Yawning?

Marajuana effects after 7 years use...?
I have been a habitual user of marijuana for the past 7 years, apporximatly smoking an 8th of an ounce every 2 days...for 7 years. Recently after i smoke a joint i feel dizzy and get really paranoid ...

I want to be thin! where can I get medication to help me induce vomiting?

BilltheCatz
Why do I yawn so much ?
I really hate it when I repeatedly yawn and yawn

Darkstar
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM JUST IGNORE IT A GET MORE SLEEP sorry caps lock was on

stumpremover
hey i have an idea!!!! go to sleep.

foot
YOUR SLEEPY
duh

*adrianna *
because your tired
or
the people around you yawn alot

alittle bit longr n ill b fine
Rating
when you yawn it means your gasping for air NOT that your tired... i learned that in school in like 6th grade

Brianna P
you yawn also when u see someone else yawn.

Maya
Thats.. pretty normal. Just dont think about yawning. Maybe you won't so much.
and maybe you're tired.. or you could be just plain bored.

YANKEE FAN 4 LIFE(:
Rating
GET MORE SLEEP....... DUH.

Nick J is off da Chain <3
Rating
you are tired. ? woah. that was weird i just yawned.

lucy
didn't get enough sleep

shoobee
I yawn a lot when i'm nervous. I dunno if this happens to anyone else, but are you nervous or apprehensive about anything?

Laura-Loo
Yawning is contagious...FACT

ginabobina
maybe you eat like crap, so you have low blood sugar. Eat healthy, and exercize, and you wil have more energy

Elvira
Rating
You may be getting too much or too little sleep. You need to find the exact amount your body needs. Also, you might try getting some more exercise.

Jacob A
Yawning is a reaction to dehydration or heat stroke it is meant to cool the brain by rushing blood and other fluids to the brain to make it stop drink plenty of water make sure you have a good breakfast and lunch and don't sit out in the sun so much i had the same thing and thats how i god rid of it

S M
Well it's because you are tired. Try to get some rest so you aren't so tired all the time. Sleep more than you are now by like an hour or two or 3 etc because if you stay up late then that makes you tired. so get more rest and you won't be so tired all the time. but you can drink caffine but it might not make you more awake. but it may help you don't get addicted lol

tiare_is_here
Rating
maybe you are just tired or bored.

squirrel
Rating
maybe you tired

diabolicaldeb
Try taking several deep breaths through your mouth and out your nose. Yawning is an involuntary reflex of the diaphragm that occurs when you are fatigued. You may be breathing shallower than normal if you are overly tired and it's your body's way of telling you it needs more oxygen. (Stop partying so hard and get more sleep :O) )

awfulshowkeyz
Rating
The reason people yawn is a lack of oxygen. Try to make a conscious habit of breathing deeply.

imasmartblondie
sleepy

♥ νιcкιєє
Rating
tired?

Kershundra C
Rating
Studies have shown that people who yawn constantly have a deficiency in oxygen in the body. The heart is affected by this because it isn't able to perform it's job by oxygenating the body effectively. The best way to relieve this is to improve your posture and consider losing a little bit of weight. Hope this helps.

M & M
Are you getting enough rest? If not that could be why. And another could be lack of water. No matter how much sleep you get if you don't drink plenty of water it can make your body feel drained and tired. Also lack of exercise believe it or not can drain you.

Isabella
cuz you're either bored, sleepy or tired

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy