Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do u brighten up someone's day?
like ideas and ...

How comes urine sometimes smells of sugar puffs?
even if you hav'nt eaten them for years haha!...

How can I fall asleep fast??
I always have trouble going to sleep at night and end up just laying there with my eyes closed for hours. Any suggestions?...

Still bored? got 10 more for you!?
1. what thing/person in your life do you love most?
2. if you had a choice between an apple or ice cream which one?
3. do you have children?
4. where would you most like to live?

I took a drug test yesterday?
I took a drug test yesterday and my urine was clear. I was at the lab corp website and the site stated they might reject the sample based on the color of the urine and will inform the employer that ...

Hey... answer this...?
what is your best quality? What is the best thing about you?
Additional Details
Physically-my lips and eyes
Personality-my attitude and ability to listen!...

What to bring someone who is staying long-term in hospital?
My step-father has been in the hospital almost 2 weeks. The earliest he will be able to leave is 4 weeks from now (probably more like 6 weeks). His leg was crushed... So they are doing surgery after ...

Why are you up so early?

Is is normal for ladies?
Last night, I picked up a foxy girl at Denny's and brought her home. After I was done pleasuring her an hour, I noticed a STRONG fishy smell when I pulled out. What is up with that? I always ...

Are you scared of dying?

I need 100 people to answer this! How can you remember things better? Are their any kind of vitamins you can?
get that will help?...

Will it really make you pee if you push your belly button hard enough?
I know this is a stupid question. But one of my friends told me it worked. Shes kind of known as a liar, but then one of my other friends told me it was true. Is it?...

How do i get rid of a double chin?
I'm quite thin, but have a really bad double chin. Neither of my parents have one, so I don't know whether it's hereditary. How can I get rid of it? Will normaly exercise work, or ...

Is it true you can still fart while your dead?

Why does the skin get itchy during winter?

Wut r bedbugs?

URGENT ANSWER NEEDED!!! what do you call the disease that makes people fall asleep unintentionally then wake?
My auntie and her friend came over the house to visit my mom, and my auntie's friend kept falling asleep every 10 minutes. even when she was talking, her head would fall on the sofa unexpectedly....

Any ideas? safe ways to make you high?
i was just wondering what are the safe ways of getting high...and no...not sniffing glue..eww....

Who else collects their ear wax?

Additional Details
I'm serious...been collecting it since college. I know it will have a good use one day....

Can you write with your left hand?
if you are a right-handed person? How easy could you learn to write just as well with your left-...

IP_Outcast
Why do I feel so tired and lethargic at the moment?
I also never feel refreshed after a nights sleep which is worrying me. I've been to the doctors though and recently had blood tests for Glandular fever and a few regular other things, but they came back negative.

The only thing that did come back was that my red blood cells were slightly undersize. I'm still waiting on more results from tests, but I am concerned, especially as I'm always looking tired and yawning at work etc and worried that people are just going to think I'm lazy. What could be wrong with me?

Ju U
Rating
huh

George
Rating
try sleeping

invisible.manna
Rating
You haven't discovered why you were born yet.

Passion is the fuel of those who've found out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuOTkrEVeb4&feature=related

Claw deeper!

Moe C
Rating
well i dont either and im not sure why. the only time i feel rested is if i sleep for 10 or more hours and wake up on my own. so try sleeping as long as you can, and if you are tired then go back to sleep. i dont think there is anything wrong with you. how many hours a day do you sleep

PJ
Rating
Cut out drinking caffeine after noon. Also, you probably need more exercise. You can't sleep well if your body isn't tired. Exercise 30-60 minutes every day. Lose weight if you are overweight - that causes a lot of sleep apnea that wakes people up all through the night and leaves them tired in the morning. Make sure your bedroom is dark and quiet. Run a fan if you have noises that bother you. If you have pets - keep them out of the bedroom at night, they are more disruptive than you think. If anything major was wrong with you the doctors would have found it. Take a hard look at your lifestyle and see what you can change there to better your life. Good luck.

areyoucool?
Rating
i feel your pain

do u have a regular routine that you stick too even on weekends?

the body works on a 24 hour cycle so lying in too much and then getting up early on monday could leave you sleepy because your body clock has been disturbed and thus you build up a 'sleep debt'

i feel your pain

Nom De Plume
>>> for red blood cells, eat veggies, liver, protein-rich foods

>>> to feel refreshed, don't oversleep nor lose any; exercise will be good for you to make you feel energized.

>>> SOMETIMES IT'S ONLY IN THE MIND. be positive about things. enjoy what you do. nice music would invite goody feelings sometimes.

jacqueline g
Rating
its sounds like a b12 deficiency

dobby
well I don't know where you are or your time zone. but around the afternoon the body naturally begins to slow down, and a nap is needed or you feel sleepy around that time. also if you have a big meal that would make you drowsy. do you drink coffee or energy drinks thats a lot of caffiene if you drink those (this includes tea and coffee even decafe has some caffiene in them) you will have lots of energy or a couple of hours then there will be a sharp drop in your energy level once all the energy generated from that caffiene source is used up. and you'll feel like lead. you should eat small amounts of carbohydrate throughout the day to keep you blood sugar regulated and energy level suspended over time instead of just dumping all the carbs onto your system at once. so eat a little something through out the day and take a power nap when possible. and if your blood sugar levels are fine then just take a closer look at your diet maybe its diet related as in the amount and type of carbs you are taking in.

smedrik
Rating
What are you eating?

One of the biggest culprits to a poor energy level is poor diet,

Juliet
Have you been tested for hypothyroidism? Tiredness is one of the main symptoms of an under-active thyroid.

http://buzz.prevention.com/community/juliet/tired-all-the-time-it-might-be-hypothyroidism

POC215
Rating
I had this about 18 months ago, even nights with a reasonable sleep, I still felt shattered all day, I felt weak and lost interest in most things in my life, they tested me for glandular also as well as them certain I had diabetes, thankfully I did not have that but if I had at least I would have known. Eventually some basic Iron tablets got me back to myself fairly quickly, but ask your Dr first. Hope you feel better

drankurbhardwaj
you are anxious ,

John M
Rating
You should get a sleep test. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea, the condition where you actually stop breathing, which wakes you up momentarily, so you really don't get a good sleep. With the CPAP machine, I sleep lots better and no longer feel like you do. Give it a try ... they can diagnosis it with one overnight stay at a hospital sleep center.
http://www.sleepapnea.org/info/index.html

skanker_izzy
Rating
foo i know what u feel n i was reading those answers
n u probably have aneamia i have it!

not cool.

But,

yeah u should take iron tablets!
im taking them i havent seen results i still feel all tired n dont even
do u feel dizzy???
wanna go out but, jus try it!! hope my anwer helps!!

lates,

-izzy

serephina
Rating
This may sound daft but are you drinking enough water?
Dehydration can lead to the symptoms you describe.

Coco
iron deficiency (anaemia) will do that to you. Take a look at your diet. Is it high in caffeine, sugar, alcohol or fatty foods etc? That can make you feel lethargic.

Also try some light exercises too...get the blood flowing - could make you feel better.

Lolly
Rating
Wait for the rest of your results, take some exercise to get the blood puming round your body, this will generate energy, eat fruit veg ,meat etc.

If you are depressed this can be side effects?

budda m
how old are you and how much exercise do you do? Could be your mental tiredness vs physical tiredness are out of wack!

Hugh G. Rection
Rating
stop eating so much cheese

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy