Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Cant get rid of thrush !!!?
i have had thrush for 3 years now ive had antibiotics creams pessarys natural yoghurt ive tried the lot and nothins workin please ...

How do i stop the celing from looking at me?
i been up for abolut 90 hours bcaus the celing is angry at me. plese help i cant sleep cuz the celing will kill me and stuf
Additional Details
OH GOD ITS CAVING IN...

Are naps good?
Is it good to take an hour evening nap? I am 16. Will it effect my concentration later on in the evening?

Thanks,
C...

If you're sick, is it best to stay in bed all day and rest?
I've been around a few sick people these last couple days, I haven't been getting as much sleep as usual, and I haven't been eating as healthy as I normally do, so I got sick. I ...

Y do I feel like eating chalk?

Any ideas for helping me sleep,,,,without sleeping pills,,,,,????

How can I switch my mind off?
I'm really tired right now but can't seem to relax nearly enough to sleep.I need to be up in a few hours for work! what can people suggest?...

Why do most people eat for taste and not for health?
I personally think that's why so many Americans are have health problems such as obsesity, hypertension, diabetes, etc.....

Is it true that coffee makes you shorter???
I love coffee but I don;t know if I should keep on drinking it cause some of my friends tell me that it makes me shorter, which I'm an already short girl, and dont want 2 get any shorter....

Is having three days sick in a year bad?
My manager just threatened to sack me for having three days off sick last year. I have doctors note to prove that I had accute gastroenteritus but is three days a lot? How many sick days did you ...

Why don't they invent a toilet with a spray nozzle, that u can use to get ur bum clean? Paper is too messy

Additional Details
u know, to stick up ur ***...

Why are guys stuipd?
My boyfriend doesn't get it when ever he calls my friend fat and she starts crying i try to tell him to shut-up, but he won't ...

What is good for Sunburn?
I can't touch my skin and i can only use sprays....

Flushing Toilets With No Running Water?
I'm in Gloucestershire and I'm sure as you know we have no running water at the moment.

We are being told to only flush the toilet to get rid of faeces but no one has said how to ...

Smoking ban?
do people feel like dogs having to stand out side for a cig because when you think about it thats what this country is doing to us smokers no dogs allowed i.e no smokers allowed disgusting
A...

How to get rid of this cough????
I am over the flu, but I have this cough that won't go away.
I cough when I try to talk or even sometimes when I breathe.
No other problems anymore. Just the cough! Thanks.
A...

If i was around people who where smoking canabis, will i fail a urine drug test a week later?

Any tricks to get rid of a hickie?
Its not too dark, and I have had many before so I am prepared with a good cover up but I wanted to know if there were any tricks to help get rid of it so I don't have to worry about the cover up ...

Good morning, How are you today??
Well, its grey and raining here in berkshire, but its all good as i have my mums home made soup and a cheese roll for lunch, yum yum yum! how are you?...

When is it bad to worry about your own memory?
I am a 24 male and for this past while I have been wondering if my memory is getting bad. I easily foget things and have been wondering when should you start to worry? For instance if I try to ...

anewkindofhatred
Why do I feel light-headed everytime I get up from laying or sitting down?
Every time I get up from my bed or a seat, I immediately feel light-headed and start to black out a little bit. This happens EVERY time. I'm well aware this is because of the blood flow to the brain, but this hasn't been happening until about 2 months ago. And it continues to become more frequent and more severe. I'm still young, still in my teens as a matter of fact, so I don't understand where this could come from so suddenly.

Lost
Rating
your heart is compensating for the increased amount of gravity on your circulatory system after standing up and distorting your body's equilibrium, so it has to pump harder, resulting in a light-headed feeling.

So... you could have developed heart problems? or bad eating habits... or your heart's not as healthy as it used to be.

jess
Rating
Its low blood pressure. Go to the doctor, they will check your blood pressure and they may give you medication. It is better to stand up slowly and stay still for a minute or two. Hold onto something in case you do fall.

LuVrBeAr_QT
Do you get up fast, because that will make you light headed, the black out is occuring with the light headed affect its all connected. I suggest you see a doctor if it gets any worse.

<3 <3 <3
Rating
MEEE 2!!! and i have no clue!

Sweetkat
Have your blood pressure checked

Valrosa
Could be the blood rushing to your head, a sinus infection but more than likely it's an inner ear infection. Doctor can clear it right up with meds. Hope you feel better soon!

Zippy D
Rating
Are you getting up too quickly? It occasionally happens to me when I don't get up too fast, but that's rare. Usually when I'm ill. Not sure, you should consult a doctor about that. There could be something potentially dangerous about it. So yeah, head to a doctor, just in case. :)

Mack C
Rating
hmm happens to me to but not like that

A A
Rating
i get the same reaction it's typacially normal in a way, but i suggest that you still go see a doctor!!!

Miss*Blue
Rating
You're pregnant! Congrats.

No, I'd say go to the doctor. People can tell you what can cause dizzy spells, but only a doctor can tell you what specific problem it is for YOU.

I'd say get checked out. Sorry i'm not much help!

litteyfreak
That might be caused by an Iron defficiency; you might want to think about going to a doctor, or talking to your school nurse.

jen1979
Rating
Same thing happens to me once and awhile and has for as long as I can remember. Get your blood pressure checked as it could be low. There is nothing wrong with having low blood pressure you just need to make sure to stay hydrated.

razorraul
being 15 % dehidrated can cause that among other things.
get up slowly
raise your arms when that happens allows more blood floww to the brain.

djfox_2001
You better do more sports.

Me
happens to me too, as you said every time.
mine is due to high Cholesterol, hense high blood pressure.

drink tons of water, all day, every day, and in about 3 days you will feel better.
do NOT eat fatty foods.

♫
Rating
It happens to me a lot. Usually for me it's because I'm just relaxing and all of a sudden I'm making quick movement, which for some odd reason gives me a headache and the "blacking out" simulation.

kiwi_mum1966
Rating
Honey, maybe u have low blood pressure. The same thing happened to me. I didn't have anything done about it because it wasn't too serious. But if ur really worried please go and see ur doctor. He/she will be able to tell u what's wrong and if it's anything to worry about. Low blood pressure can be almost as bad as high blood pressure. U may also be slightly dehydrated. If u have headaches as well then that could be the case. Have plenty of water on hand to drink.
Good luck, love. Hope u feel better soon.

woman38
It's called orthostatic hypotension and it could be from numerous things such as low blood volume, dehydration, anemia, etc.
You really should report this to your doctor before it gets worse. You could black out and cause some serious damage to yourself.
Until then try to rise slowly. If you have been lieing down, sit up for a minute or two before standing and when you stand from a sitting postion, do it slowly.

Tuza
I have the same problem. My doctor ran a test on me. He told me what the condition was...It was one of those long medical terms. So I do not remember the term. My pulse would jump 30 or more from laying to sitting and the same from sitting to standing. He told me to rise slowly. You should go to the doctor and find out if this is your problem or something else. Good Luck

littlesoccerman19
Rating
There is nothing you have to worry about it is just a little drop in Blood pressure and it won't hurt you.

57rider
Rating
that happens to me alot too. i am used to feeling like that so i never gave it much thought. there is an illness called VERTIGO type that in your search box and it will tell you about things like dizziness if you are on any type of medications dizziness may be one of the side effects of that medication, good luck to you

Maria
There are MANY reasons why this could be happening; the most common ones are inner ear infection, dehydration, and low blood pressure. With the sudden onset of your symptoms and the gradual worsening of them, I'd guess inner ear infection. You need to see a doctor so he can pinpoint exactly what it is.

Jon S
Rating
You should see your doctor. I wonder if you may be slightly anemic. You know the cause of the dizzyness is that you aren't getting enough blood to the head, so it's just figuring out why... could be thin blood, low blood pressure, etc... get it checked out. Especially if you are to the point of blacking out.

mlgable
This is called orthostatic hypotension. For some people when they go from lying to sitting to standing rapidly the blood pressure drops a lot causing orthostatic hypotenstion. You should see your doc for a for sure diagnosis but from how on you need to sit up and stand up slowly and give your body time to adjust before going to the next position.

Katalia
Don't sit up so fast. lol. Maybe your not drinking enough water?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy