Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can I get sick if this happens.?
I opened the window and I was in a tank top and this really cold wind came at me and I was freezing. Could I get sick for that happening?...

Horrible cramps in my calf. Relief ideas?
It's actually for my wife. She's not on her feet too much but her calfs have been really bothering her for the past few weeks and we're not having success finding any relief. Ideas?...

What stretches can make me taller?
i would like to know what can make me grow an inch or 2 by ...

I have my nose pierced...read on?
and now it is really infected...there is a huge red bump on the piercing which looks really bad...I took out the stud which only made it more noticeable but now it is unable to go back in...Any ...

Do you smoke?
In short, my mother is dying from lung cancer, now spreading to other parts of her body. She is a shadow of her former self-having lost nearly 50 pounds in 3 months time. She can barely breathe, ...

My brother farts while laughing.....?
he say it is normal as laughing release gas, it just that his can be heard while most are silent......is this TRUE?!?!??...

How To pass a drugtest?
I'm not a pot head, but I've made mistakes. The last time I smoked, was about a week ago. I've been drinking nothing but water for the last few days, but I don't think that's ...

I'm 5'5 and weigh 130 lbs. Do you think i'm fat?

Additional Details
I wear a size 7 in juniors and size small to medium in shirts....

Which parts of men are attractive for women?

Which is worse Marijuana or Tobacco in your opinion?

Do you like having radio, tv, fan, or a night light or something else when you go to sleep?
I like the radio and a fan on, but no night light....

WHO WAS LATE FOR WORK TODAY? Why?
I WAS!! I completely overslept....

I think Im fat what is considered fat?
Im for 14 almost 15 in Nov. I weight 130 and am 5 '4. What should I do to lose the weight? I want to lose it fast with no pills....

Why is my pee hot?
I mean I know it is supposed to be warm but lately it has felt hot and kinda stingy. I don't eat spicy things so I don't know why it's like that.
Additional Details
Please,...

WHy am i always hungry?? How can i stop?
i am always hungry. and i dont know why. i eat alot and im still hungry
Additional Details
i am 18 and i am pretty normal, 130 pounds. but i am constantly hungry even an hour after i ...

Is it bad to urinate in the bath tub?

My ears keep ringing. What does that mean?

Additional Details
im only 15.... T_T...

So I got high for the first time on weed,I woke up this moring with this headache and still have it,what can I
do to get rid of it? I hit the pipe around 5 time last night,it's not like I got much out of it because like I said,I've never done it before. I still feel a little dizzy though.It's ...

How fast do you usually fall asleep after going to bed?

HELP ME PLEASE IM DESPARATE!!! i have had to pee for 3 days and i cant get it to come out even when i push.?
What is wrong with me???...

peachie keen
Why do I always have to pee during the night?
My last drink for the day is at least 6 hours before bed. Yet I still have to go, why can't it come out quicker?? All I drink is water, so it should easily passed, no??
Additional Details
Yes, I pee right before bed, doesn't everybody?

RHINEFIEL, BSAENG'G 01
Rating
It is due to your metabolic activity. you may have drink atleast 6 hours before bed but the reaction of the fluid or water you drink depends on your physical and mental activities,try to exercise a little bit before you sleep, and better see a physician cos, there's also something wrong on your kidney. dont worry doctors knows best

blue eyes
do you try and go pee right before getting into bed?

Sean C
I believe your body produces approximately 45-50 ml of urine per hour, regardless of how much you have to drink.

Lumberg
Rating
ive never had to have a pi*s in the middle of the night

sam
Rating
try not to drink water after lunch and check it out.....if it still is there check with the doctor

Sarbinargh
Well, you're likely to pee at night, as it's a solid 8 hour chunk of time. Besides, water isn't the only thing that your body urinates out, it also urinates out dead blood cells. That's why it's yellow.

Sugar
I have news for you that you may not want to hear ,,......It gets
worse with age. Sorry. I'm going twice at night.

sugarsnap335
Rating
Ok, a bit of a personal question, but I think I can help. First of all, go to the bathroom RIGHT before you go to bed. If that does not work, you have to see a doctor.

JazzyJ72
Rating
Go to your doctor and request a HgA1c test. This is a test for diabetes. This may be the cause of your frequent urination at night, About eight years ago I had the same proably and sure enough I was diagnosed with diabetes.

starryeyed346
Rating
just because you go to sleep doesnt mean the rest of you does.... your body is a constantly moving well oiled machine. If you gotta go... then ya gotta go. You can try cutting yourself off from liquids earlier, or talk to your doctor about medications to help weak bladder control. Youo also can sort of control your bladder, by exercising it. Dont go right when you have to. when you wait, it expands and adjusts. However.. dont make yourself wait forever painfully... that'll just give you a UTI

preciousluver69
It could be a sign of something else, you should try asking your Doctor.

alex
Rating
because u have to

kikio
It depends on what you drink. Water metabolizes faster than say juice, so if you drink your last drink of water 6 hours prior to bed, you should expell it long before that. Sodas and juices must be broken down, so it takes longer, hence you waking in the middle of the night to pee. There are other reasons that you wake up. If you have low bladder retention, you will have to go. If you have apnea, one of the signs is having to urinate during the night. If you only wake up once, it is normal. If you are waking up several times a night, I would see a doctor.

a_afani87
Rating
you should go to the doctor it seems that you have a fatal bladder cancer!!!!

Enigma
Not for women since women retain water.

Sounds like you are also eating too much salt which retains water as well.

My Final Answer
Just cellophane the bed, and wear pull-ups. You have nothing to complain about.

shhh
If you pee once a night, that seems normal. If it's more than once a night, then go see your doctor.

Arrica H
Two medical reasons, not trying to scare you.The horomone produced when you first become pregnant causes frequent urination. I had to get up about 3 times a night to go pee during the first 3 months and then again the last 2. Also, diabetes makes you have to urinate frequently.

metalgods
It may all be normal. Are you taking diet pills or any other types of dieuretics? Do you mostly eat/drink soups for meals?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy