Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I just drank a substance that possibly contains high levels of arsenic.?
My mom went to an Indian store and bought this so called Ayurvedic medicine called SAFI. It claims to cure everything from acne to nosebleeds.

Well, 2 days ago I had a very bad nosebleed ...

~*~Help For Sleeping Troubles~*~?
Hello,
How are you?
Well i have a horrible time sleeping..ive been prescribed sleeping pills and before i was taking OTC sleep aid. but they make me so tired when i get up, i end up going ...

Is it true if you rub jelly on your breast and massage it in it will make them bigger?

What Are Some Funny Things I Can Do To My Gf While She's Sleeping?
But she's sick so try not to make it too ...

Important question need answers fast!! Everyone, look!!?
I'm really pretty, way to hot for the town that I live in, how can I ugly myself down a little bit, so I don't feel so left out?
Additional Details
To all the people that gave ...

Is there any way to increase my bodys metabolism?

I have woke up with these festering sores on my inner thighs and private area, I am too shy to go to the doc?
Will they heal themselves?...

Who thinks that this is a waste of time??
Just think, you wasted more time answering a ? about wasted time.......sorry
Additional Details
and it's not wasting my time cause i'm watching people waste their time reading ...

What is the most common broken bone?

I'm really sensitive, how do I overcome this?
I cry really easily, always have done. I just can't seem to help it. If I make a mistake in a driving lesson, I start to cry. If someone gets angry with me, I start to feel upset. If I don'...

I recently quit smoking. Generally.. when do the cravings go away?
I'm still on the verge of insanity. It's getting crazy....

Allergic to Beer?
I normally drink 2 -24oz beers at 8.1% for a nice buzz, and if I drink anymore of it or anything else, I get all blotchy. I drink a 6er of regular domestic and still get blotchy with no buzz. I am ...

Do I have OCD? (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Please help!!?
Ok, So when I arrange things they all have to be semetrical. So say I am drawing something I have to draw something semetrical coz otherwise I dont think it looks nice. The pencils in my pencil case ...

Why do i like blood?
whenever i get cut i lick at the blood. i think it tastes really good. sometimes i even cut shallow cuts in my arm and lick the blood from it. why is that? btw im not some wanna be vampire i ...

I need to lose weight and fast!?
i am 14 and i weigh 9 and a half stone. i'm not the fattest person but want to loseat least a stone in 8 weeks. any tips?...

Why do most teenagers Drink & Drive?

Is the Special K breakfast cereal really a drug???
I had some this morning and i felt sick all day. My dad picked me up around 11:00 am and i have puked (yes its nasty) 3 times soo far. I herd Special K was a drug. Is it????...

Why do older men grow there little finger nail log?

Life after death?
who believes in life after death and y?...

HELP!!!! i need sleep...incurable insomnia..suggestions...?
I'm getting worse all the time ...been going on for a long ...

nitikaa s
Which blood type is the 'universal donor'?

tipp10
O+ is the universal donor. Oops should be O-

fuzzbutt
O is the donor, no A or B antigens

AB is the recipient, it can recieve either, but cannot donate.

raindrops
O -ve

Dr. Mike
O is considered the universal donor.

?
Rating
"O negative" is the universal donor because it lacks antigens people can react to.
Easy to remember:
O = zero antigens (of A or B type)
negative = no additional antigens (of rH type)

janetoots77
type O

akshay
Rating
blood group O is the universal donor.

pushky
O group

Warren D
O negative.

sm
o

right_or_wrong?
O group

VP K
O Positive

I am postive... am I?
Rating
O-... I heve been a donor for ten years. That is my blood type.

Rudy R
Rating
O is the universal donor
AB is the universal recipient.

I know b/c I'm an AB and my bro is an O, so I always say I'm lucky if I ever get into an accident because any blood can be given to me. For him, he can only get O!

also, think O is the first blood type out their, so it was the most useful. the newest is AB so think, its selective in who it can be given to.

i was reading a book, pretty soon their will be a new blood type! pretty scary, huh?

nive
Rating
O+

shweta -
O+

harishrathi2005
Rating
O blood group is considered as universal donors

nainap
A person who is type O in the ABO blood group system and can donate blood to all recipients. Recent Blood research indicates that where, at one time, a person with type O negative Blood was considered to be a 'universal donor,' this may no longer be correct, because of a better understanding of the complex issues of immune reactions related to incompatible donor Blood cells.

Shiv Rana
Rating
It is O(+) - pronounced as O positive.

sun*red
O-ve is the universal donor

The cool one
"O" but I am not sure + or -

M S B
O group is generally known as Universal donors.

dhaarvi2002
Type O-negative blood does not have any antigens. It is called the "universal donor" type because it is compatible with any blood type. Type AB-positive blood is called the "universal recipient" type because a person who has it can receive blood of any type. Although "universal donor" and "universal recipient" types are occasionally used to classify blood in an emergency, blood type tests are always done to prevent transfusion reactions.

by

http://www.dhaarvi.blogspot.com

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy