Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can we get sick after kissing?

What's the longest you've went without a shower?
And why?...

Why do people do drugs?
What is the main point of doing drugs?...

While snooping on your 19 yr old sons cell phone you find a video of him smoking pot, how do you approach him?

Is your index finger longer than your ring finger?

What do you think of ear rings on babys?
Should there be a minimum age?
I.e. Let the child make up there own mind when they are older.
Additional Details
Reading your answers, thats exactly what I thought.

A ...

Drug Question?
I smoked about 1-2 months ago, a month ATLEAST. and it was two hits... thats it. I had a drug test today and im kinda on edge that I failed, can anybody offer advice...

btw, I wont smoke ...

Do i have food poisoning?
Well about 4 hours ago i had 2 cups of coffe....then last night at like 11 pm i had a cup of coffe.... at about 10 this morning i got like a feeling like nausea in my stomach and now i kinda feel a ...

Why is it so hard for smokers to give up smoking?
I am a non-smoker and never really understood people who smoke and want to quit but for some reasons can't.......

Are farts really small particles of crap in the air?
My friend told me that they were at work today.
Additional Details
Kool.... now I am gonna fart allot so everyone has to eat my poop ...

Why do girl make fun of me?
Im extremely tiny. I cant help it that I dont look like all the girls in my school. Im just naturally petite. All of my mother's side is small(genetic) and I eat a lot/exercise. A lot of girls ...

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy who likes to massage and paint your toenails.?

I'm Always Sleepy. What's wrong with me?
I'm always sleepy and tired and I've been getting headaches alot. What's wrong with me? I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. lol ~HELP!~...

What is a quick easy way to get sick?
Well here there is snow and it's cold. And I don't want to go to school tomorrow so what's a good way to get sick and fast?...

How will you die?
considering your personality how will you die? and i dont mean how you want to die. its how you will most likely die. im probably going to be killed by a peace protester for my dad's 'im a ...

I have a severe flatulence problem. What can I do to make it stop?

Is anyones 2nd toe longer than the big toe?

Is marijuana dangerous?
So I am a recovery addict (not because of pot) and even the drug therapist tells me that pot is not dangerous to your health.

So I am wondering what you think

I know and ...

Is this Normal?
My grandma is 5'11", my grandpa is 5'7", my mom is 5'6", my dad is 5'11", my 17 year old brother is 6'1", and my 11 year old sister is 5'0"....

How long does marijuana stay in your system? I have a drug test coming up.?

Heracross
When we die, Does it hurt much or anything?
How much it hurts? If it does not hurt much then :). Dying... whhoho... It's a scary thing... And, do we go to Heaven when we die? Can we d anything there?

Mr. I NEED HELP
i dont know...i think ot, but it matterrs how u die.

juli s
Rating
im sure if you die blown up by a bomb it would hurt or being hit by a car too but dying in your sleep would be painless

Jelly
Rating
How do we know it it hurts or not?
We haven't died.
XD

GilmoreGirls
Well, i can't answer that question, because i have not died.

Anyway, if you die, you don't just go to heaven.
You have to have a true relationship with christ,
and heaven is the best place you could ever go to!
No pain, or suffering there. God bless!

monkeygirl2b
It can be extremely painful depending on how you die. Hopefully, you are not considering suicide. If you are, before taking any action call someone or call a suicide hotline to talk about it.

CoNFuseD
Rating
Depends on how u die, if u get stabbed of course its gonna hurt. If u drown or something u might freak out. If u die in a coma I dont think u feel anything. If u get put to sleep like a dog I don't think it would hurt. i dont know what to say about the rest of your question lol, if i ever go there i'll try to tell you

Swabbie
Rating
During the death and dying process, modern medicine has many ways to keep pain at bay.

As far as after death... you can look at it in two different ways:

1) You believe in God and heaven: You will be pain free, eternally happy, and in a better place in heaven. So nothing to worry about...

2) You do not believe in God or heaven: you came from nothing, you'll return to nothing.. no pain, no joy, no nothing. So nothing to worry about....

nessa_baby_202407
it does not hurt i believe u go into a bliss wonder seconds or vn moments b4 we die but then again the only ones who can confirm that are already dead. It's not certain where we will end up afterwards either

Amber D
Whether it hurts depends on the death, and I can't just tell you whether we go to heaven or not when we die, because I do no know.

efficacious
Rating
Basically life keeps people in line with pain. You learn things from it. Being good or bad, is the difference between feeling a lot of pain or not.

Ultraviolet Oasis मुझे नहीं छिपक
Rating
For the most part, it is just like falling asleep. Any pain involved would be a result of the method of death.

To clarify, do you ever remember falling asleep? No, because there is a natural mechanism which produces amnesia in the moments before falling asleep. Thus, you will not experience the moment of death.

After that, there's probably nothing. Accept it and live this your life as fully as possible; to save or sacrifice for a future life is foolishness.

h0llister.bbyx5
hmm i don`t think anyone knows but when that day comes we`ll find out.

shelbizel111
well it dependz on how u die if sumone is in a car accident n dies instantly u dont feel anything ur body is n shock to all the pain so ur brain and body just shuts down so u dont feel anything ur body can handle the trauma...wen u drown they say ur mind is relaxed and calm ur in a trance and its like u goin in to a deep sleep....and wen u jump off a buildin u actually die befo u hit da ground once again ur body cant handle the drop....they say after u die itz like ur just sleepin now i dont wanna get al religious on u but "your soul is resting till jesus comes back" to take u in to heaven but datz all i can offer u hoped it made sense =] oh ps u dont actually go to heaven rite after u die...u wait patiently(rip) untill he comez back to take u of course if u did ur good thingz n earth u will go ta heaven oooh and they say as ur dead "resting" time goes quicker in ur eyez jus like sleep u dont realize how long ur sleepitz like u fall asleep den wake up da next instant datz how itl be wen he comez back

Your Pleasure
Rating
How could you feel pain when you're dead?

and about the Heaven thing, it depends if you've been "good" on earth :D

Life is a test..

lawlzatj00
Rating
No, you don't go to heaven. There is no heaven. Sorry.

a-alata
Rating
first it hurt alot if you don't pray or love god the god well put you in the hell and it well hurts alot but if you pray and love god you will be king in the end :)

yo yo dog
In most near death experiences it is reported that you experience a very blissful state of being, similar to the effects of LCD. Your senses get all jumbled up, distorted from the "normal" sense and you find deep inner peace. Such a mechanism is intriguing. Indeed the mind seems to have built-in a release when its earthly life is finally all finished. It kind tries to keep you in with pain and such while it thinks you can get out of the situation, but upon death it releases euphoria since that's about that. Beyond that, the true constructs of the mind would not be able to explain deeper consciousness and the energy of life - not at this level.

Sweet 16 2008
Rating
lol no1 can answer that

BUT SOME DDEATHS r just like falling asleep

PEACE!
Rating
man stop thinking this sht... nobody can answer this ?.... just live the life .... when you die u die thats it .... be happy today!!!

Red_tears
It depends on how u die.
Heaven-everyone has a different take on it. It's what you want it to be.

Patrick
Depends what way you die like..

Jim808
When we die nobody knows as there hasn't been anybody come back to tell the tale lol

Why the morbid couriosity ???

peaches6
Rating
Nobody has come back from the dead to tell us.

Max Powers
Rating
When I died, it wasn't too bad.

udaya k
All near death experiences talk of white halo and bliss.
I can tell you what I experienced. When we are practising judo there is a technique of applying chokes. By applying a choke for 30 seconds a person is supposed to go unconscious. And keeping it for longer period will bring haemorrage through nose and is fatal. Whenever someone applied chokes on me, I used to start breathing heavily and heavily until nothing is known, no pains, and no consciousness. If that is continued, I don't see a reason for pain to return. My answer would be there would be no pain in natural deaths, or death by hanging, as all faculties shut down before death. But, if the death is due to violence, ofcourse there would be bodily afflicted pains.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy