Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am having trouble getting up in the morning. Any ideas?
I have to wake up at 5:00 a.m. every morning. I don't go to bed late at all (only nine oclock usually) and I don't do much during the day (I really don't) but when my alarm clock rings ...

What could be causing an unexplained fever?
My 3-Year old has had a fever for almost a week now. The doctor says she can't find anything wrong after a thorough examination. She's sending her for blood work, but I just want to get an ...

I would like to know if you could prove positive on a urinalisis test even though you did not take the drug?

What happens after you die?

How can i make my body flexible?
I like dancing but my body is quite stiff. is there any exercise that make my body (all parts!) more flexible?...

My finger nails have ridges in them?
i hear it is from a light state of malnutrition.
any way i can help this?
i take 30 vitammins every day, so i cant be lacking.
Additional Details
i drink and smoke.
and ...

I have a stomache ache.. What can I eat/drink? What SHOULDN't i eat/drink?
I also have hiccups and have been burping a lot. I think it's from overeating today... I heard that soda can help with this, but are there any alternatives to soda that's not as sugary?...

I quit smoking about 3-4 days ago....can you tell me...?
I just recently quit smoking , i am 18 yrs. old and i've been smoking since i was about 15. many told me that if i kept going the way i've been going i would be dead by the time i was 40. M...

Why do we sweat more when near someone we're attracted too.?

What helps soothe a teething baby?

My baby has a really bad rash and she is bleeding What should i do?

How do u get rid of chaped lips?

What main feature do you look for in a girl/guy?
for me it would prolly have to be abs.
Additional Details
Do I have that feature?...

My wife has Green eyes, I have Blue, is it genetically possible for our soon to be child to have brown eyes?
Or any other color for that matter, from what I understood, since we both have a recessive gene for eye color, that it would be impossible for any of our children to have darker color eyes. However, I...

I've been cracking my nuckles on my fingers all my life. Will I get arthritis?

I need 2 sleep i have a test 2morrow?
how can i sleep i have a big test 2 take and cant sleep please help!!!!
Additional Details
k i dont have over the counter meds. and no wine ne thing else and turning off the computer ...

Theres an old wifes tale that says that if a man rubs stinging nettles round his nether regions it increases?

Do you always have to pee really really bad in the morning?
Just asking.
Additional Details
Is it normal to have to?
Because I don't. Then again I only sleep for 6 hours or so....

I have a 70 year old Mom. i love her. and she can poorly hear...?
that i have to repeat what i say. the second time is usually louder. she may think that i'm yelling at her and feel bad about it. i need your help. what should i do?...

Do you ever treat yourself to a soak in the bath these days?
If so, what little luxuries do you treat yourself with...?...

Brian P
Whats the easiest bone to break in your body?

aeondesires
Probably your tooth, toes do not count since when they are bent in a rare manner, they make a sound, which fools people such as ourselves to think that the bone inside our toe is broken. And, if it is, it can not be repeatedly broken.

baserunner316
the little toe. also the most PAINFUL to break.

HEARTS&KISSES
Rating
I'd say your skull or ribs

Learning and Teaching
Rating
probably fingers because they're the thinnest. but idk.

Pain
well it's not the nose, the nose is actually cartilage not bone so it would be impossible to break a bone there, generally the smaller the bone the easier to break it is, phalanges (toes and fingers)

SuZy-Q
The nose is the most easily broken, but I think the most common would be either the bones in your forearm, or the shin.

xUnderworldx
Rating
toes and finger bone

albaholic
prolly ur nose becuz if u fall face first u have a good chance of breaking it.....idk about toes or fingers becuz you use your fingers all the time and u walk all the time and if ur dumb then u walk into something and break ur toe...haha

mihalis_9999
Rating
im gonna say the finger

Dopey E
Rating
By dose!

call the owls
Rating
my toe... broke it six times

Yaroslav P
Rating
finger bone

sam
Rating
your fingers
ive broken all of them
easily too
just by falling, smashing etc.

wrensnest
Rating
the toe. if you go barefoot a lot like i do you're gonna run into something and BANG!!! broken toe. had many of them. painful!!!

luxy2
Rating
Only bone I've ever broken was a sesmoid bone. It's a tiny bone in the ball of the foot. There's two, and they float like a kneecap, only much smaller. All I did was step wrong.

Any bone in the human body can be broken with just 6 pounds of pressure applied in the right way. Drink your milk!

MATTinAZ
you trying to figure out which bone you want to break, but dont want to try too hard? lol!

I would say toes are the easiest to break. Thats why they make you wear safety boots on construction jobsites. Next would be fingers, people break fingers all the time. then third I would say ankles. There's alot of weight on the ankle, so a twist can cause it to break somewhat easily.

lollypop
definitly the nose you can break it with a simple kick

toonew2two
Easy? Or commonly broken?

Easy is nose but most people protect it well enough, at least usually.

Common, I have to agree that it's toes and fingers!

The Nikki
Rating
Probably toes, a lot of people break them and don't even know it. Besides, there's not much you can do for a toe. I mean if the Dr is skilled enough I suppose he could make a tiny cast for it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy