Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am I to old for this blanket to sleep with?
My grandma is a very good smeariest(person who sews)and when every one of her grandchildren where born she made a different blanket for each one it might have the same thing on it but the silk was a ...

Y does my mood change so much???
one min. im happy, then i feel like crying, then i get sooo angry!
i dunno wtf is wrong?
sometimes everything bothers me 4 like NO reason..
and now i think its hurting my relationship ...

Do you think im fat ?
im 5'8" and i weigh 124...

If I said you had a beautiful body?.......?
Would you knock me out with your handbag?...

What do you think of adults smoking in their cars accompanied by children?
would you kill your child by smoking in a car whilst they choke ! and breathe cancerous passive smoke !...

I dont mean to be gross but is this normal?
Is it normal for a little bit of blood to be mixed in with your snot while you have a sinus cold? I keep seeing a little bit of blood when I blow my ...

I have been so tired lately what's up with me?
I am one tired lady. I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids and I have a house to take care of on top of that, but I have never been this tired before. I sleep 6-8 hours a nihgt and I eat a fairly ...

Passing a urine test?
What are some effective ways to pass a drug test, after smoking marijuana? Not a habitual smoker, just recreational use.
Additional Details
You people are dumb for answering that stop ...

Whats the best way to hurt some one?
got something planed and just wondered the best way to hurt some ...

If you smoke cigarettes is the damage done to your body permanent?
or does the body heal once you quit?...

OUCH IT HURTS Him !!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?
HELLO EVERY ONE WELL HERE IS MY PROBLEM MY BOYFRIEND IS 18 HE WOKE UP WITH ALOT OF PAIN!!!!! BUT ITS PAIN UNDER THER BELLY BUTTON AND IT MAKES IT HARD TO BREATH FOR HIM IM GETTING KINDA WORRIED CUZ HE...

Does anyone know how to get rid of a sore throat?

Can you get high of smoking banana peels?

Does anybody know of any good ways to get to sleep?
Just lately when I go to bed I can't get to sleep I can be really tired but as soon as I lay down I don't feel it anymore. Anybody got any ...

What can give you energy when your tired?
i am extremely tired but i cannot go to sleep because i am waiting for an important phone call. What can keep you wide and awake?...

You Cant Actually get sick from being in the cold right???
I was having this discussion about it with my friends, and they were all like yes you can... but I've heard that being in the cold actually increases your immunity to getting a cold...

Whats the best thing to do if a guy tries to attack you?
(sorry for putting it in da health topic i didnt no which one to put my question in)...

Have you ever managed to sneeze with your eyes open?

My best friend needs help, and I need help getting her help!?
I know my best friend has a cocaine problem. I DO NOT like the fact that she does it. She is in complete denial. She thinks I don't know when she's on it, unless she actually admits it once ...

S it true that when you shave something on your body, the hair grows back thicker?

Sasquatch
Whats a wedgie?
is it harmful???

Kay J.
ummm... are you from....this GALAXY....??....

William R
Rating
Something to do with parakeets, which are usually harmless.

Matt
Rating
It is when you pull someones underwear up there but. Its not harmfull and if you think it is your a loser

live75
Rating
If it is done right- it can indeed be harmful. Ask someone face to face and I'm sure they would demonstrate. Let us know if you found it harmful.

lady d
here, let me show you!!!!!!!!!! lol!!

hollydolly
Rating
how can you not know this. a wedgie is when your underwear is pulled up so it is out side of your pants. of course it hurts!

Maggie MercuryMorrisonTownshend
Rating
It's more like hurtful, in the physical sense. Hurts to recieve, funny to give.

Karly G.
yeah. It's what you put on an ice cream cone when you get killed...

m_soulliere
Rating
Lol it can be painful
that's when they grab you right there by the bum of your trousers and give 'er a good tug.’

fashion daahling !
hahahah ! its where your underpants go too far up your backside and you have to pull it out- sometimes,...it definitley is harmful because it hurts so much lol

Rita
A wedgie is when a bullie goes in your pants and pull up your underwear and pulls it very hard. there's all types of wedgies there are atomic wedgie is when someone pulles your underwear over your head. seater wedgies is when u are sitting down and someone pulls your underwear. There is all kinds of wedgies.

Sal*UK
LOL LOL Nooooooooooo!!!

My blasted hubby delights in giving me wedgies - he creeps up behind me and grabs the top of my knickers and pulls. Result - knickers up botty = wedgie!!

burg blazer
words of advice, wear some clean underwear if you think you may be in line to get one

urrrp
A "wedgie" is an act of aggression against another persons underwear. Specifically, the victim has their underpants pulled up from behind. It is not only harmful, it is humiliating and funny.

TEE-Boen
Rating
it where some one pulls ur underwear up and it goes up ur butt its not harmful...just a joke

Katie
lmao plz tell me ur jk

BUGBYTE
Wedgie? some underware that has rode up someones.... "buttocks"(Forest Gump).... Not harmful unless pulled on in an upward manner by friend or family member....

Devilboy101
you have know clue what a wedgie! well a wedgie is when someone comes up and pulls up your underwear, and it does kindof hurts

...say what?
haha...when your underwear gets stuck up your buttcrack

john v
Rating
It could be harmful if it's an atomic wedgie but you'll know when you get one.

beautifulgrrl2004
Rating
A wedgie is where your underwear or pant is really up your butt and it becomes an uncomfortable situation. You can pull it out though, but you have to be discrete so nobody notices!! Sometimes, it's when someone pulls your underwear or pants so high up that it goes way up your butt.....IT'S PAINFUL!!!! It's used as a joke, and a putdown sometimes!! I don't think it's harmful physically though, but it can be emotionally and mentally!!

mike
Rating
I went to a boys school were the wedgie was qutie common. I think I spent most of my freshman year with my briefs up to my shoulders. It was all in good fun except when they hang you on the fence around the track. Takes a minute to get down! ha! Word to the wise: designer briefs don;t go over well at a boys school.

the questioner
ROTFL!!!! aha hahahahaha

cam s
Rating
When your Kak's gets yanked up your @rse & squishes ya balls!
dout it being harmful

fatlip
Rating
yes it is............

Yapha Kotto
hilarious!

coan2007
When your undies get stuck in ya romp.

MrOrph
Rating
Can be. It's when your draws are pulled up out of your pants forcefully.

We once hung a kid on his locker in a wedgie.

ALL ABOUT FUN TODAY!!!
Rating
a wedgie is when your pants or underwear are in your butt and its not harmfull but uncomfortable

Ally
Rating
It's note pleasant that's for sure. It's when you pull someone up by their underpants.

Gobshite666
It depends on how high you go wether its harmful.......as in lasting nut damage

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy