Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why are young girls trying to lose weight?!?
I'm new to this site but it seems like every other question I read is an 11-13 year old girl trying to lose anywhere from 5-20 lbs in a week.. whats the deal?...

Do you smoke marijuana?
If you do Simply type " Im down to smoke."
if you dont then type " I wouldnt touch it."...

What are u addicted 2?

Why can't i go to sleep at night?

What would be the most uncomfortable feeling in Bed?
Rolling in Maple Syrup from head to toe or maybe swimming in a VAT of marmite then trying to get yer head down.....discuss!...

Is it possible to choke on a Ice Cube?
Is it possible to choke on a ice cube, or would it melt all the way before you could breath again?...

Should I be worried about my daughter?
My daughter is 18 months old and just recently she started sweating profusely. Mostly at night and when she is sleeping, but its never really hot to the point that she should be soaked. I plan on ...

How to get over nightmares quickly?
When I have nightmares, next day I have flash backs throughout the day. The images are so vivid, and I suffer all over again even though I know it was "just a dream." Any advice how to get ...

Can sleeping too much be bad in any way?

My question is a medical one..is the DNA(deoxynucleicacid) of the twins the same?

What effects does smoking have on beauty?

Girl farts smell of roses... myth or fact???
I was taught this for years but have since learn't otherwise......

Do guys wear the same used undies for more than a day?

Is it unhealthy to get to much sleep?

What is the best cure for depression?
i have a friend who has been rapped and very depressed, she does'nt know what to do....

Is it bad to cross your legs?
i have sat with my legs crossed probably starting when i was around seven now i am fourty. i cross them every time i sit down, eventually after a long priod of crossing my top leg gets numb. i have ...

Do you only need the powdery stuff that's inside capsule pills?
I have these vitamins I have to take, but they're huge and it says they can be broken and you can pour the powder into juice or food only it doesn't say what to do with the "shell.&...

Ive been having weird dreams?
I ve had weird dreams about my b/f... they weren't very good, one was that we were walking in the woods
and he kept on picking up every single snake that he would see and
threatened ...

Is this considered dehydration?
For the past month or so, I haven't been drinking enough. Today, in the morning, I didn't drink anything. I just ate cereal. Then, when I got home at 4, I didn't drink anything because ...

Do guys prefer it if girls shave 'down there'?
i want to do more with my boyfriend but i dno whether to keep shaving or not?
what do you guys out there prefer?
and what do you girls do?

PLEASE HHELPP MEEEEEEEEEE....

car_lover_42020
What would happen if one were to regularly eat cigarette ashes?
Also, cigarette butts. Please don't ask why anyone would want to do this in the first place...just answer the question if you know what it is. If not, please don't comment

ulagam
It will be digested. May be it is less harmful than when smoked. I withhold my further reaction, for the embargo not to ask why.

aya-chan
Rating
um, I guess it would be extremely unhealthy...

morningaftermidnight
Rating
you would get very sick and die.

Cops
Rating
that would make u retarded

feizal
Rating
You'll be malnourished if you don't balance your meals... mix it with some vegetables, with porridge, be creative...

AprilRocksIt
Butt's are made of fiberglass, and that would probably hurt you severally and clog your intestines at the very least.

Ashes would be nasty, but I doubt anything would happen to you.

volcanne
u die.

boing boing
Rating
Death!!! I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree
I'm turning my head up and down
I'm turning turning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

NutstersChick
Rating
A trick commonly used by inmates 2 pull a sicky.
I CAN MAKE U VERY VERY SICK!
Isn't making URself sick a cry 4 attention?

Uncle Salty
i dont think anything will happen from the ashes..but the butts..you'll probably get a blockage in your digestive track and you wont be able to poo..and you'll get blood poisoning and end up in the hospital...where they will make you drink mineral oil and have enemas until the blockage comes out.

YouKnowHooâ„¢
y would u do that?

sunshine25
Rating
You would eventually get sick depending on how much you consumed, because It's a eating disorder called Pica which is characterized by persistent eating of non food items like cigarette butts and ashes.

Cy
Welp, it'd be my guess that you'd start poopin' out cigarette butts....and ashes. Probably make you a little sick to your stomach too...but I doubt it'll hurt anything major. Except that the filter in a cigarette butt is a lot like a tampon, if it gets weight it'll expand....you never know what it might clog up....probably a bad idea. As for the ashes....why not....I've eaten dirt before.

MATTHEW Wong
Rating
nothing happen, only addicted and jam in your stomach.

I'mstillhere
I think you'd be ok because its just tobacco and the filter is biodegradeable so its ok. Youll probably need more dental work then the average perrson afterwards tho.

iluvtogethi
Rating
it would make u sick

mystique_dragon4
I guess the same thing that happens when you chew Copenhagen?
Tobacco is tobacco whether it is in ashes or not!

cindersphere
I am thinking mouth cancer.

icaruscatfish
Car_lover, Sorry, I really do have to ask. Why do you eat cigarette ash and butts?

sree j
Ashes to ashes...

kayef57
If they smoke they would quit for sure

lost one
its called pica and not sure what happen but its common

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy