Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can i grow taller?
i am fourteen years of age and i'm 5'4
i already hit puberty and i really hate being the short kid.
please help i dont care what it ...

Tell the true here do u think i need a nose job i want one !!!!!!!!!!!!?
hiya am 16 i actually hate my nose!! i mean guys say am nice looking but i dont think i am do u think i should get one ? i have a nose like amy from bb .heres a pic of me http://www.bebo.com/Phot...

How can i lose weight?
OK i am over weight and i was qwndering how do i lose weight b4 7th grade and im goin into 6th or october 13...

Why can't you smell your own poo?
Ok, I know it's not the most tasteful of subjects, but I've often wondered.

You know how it is. You wake up do the yawn, stretch and scratch then head to the bathroom. While you&...

What profession takes x-rays in hospitals and stuff?
I'd like to explore professions in the health field that don't require me to get involved in surgery or needles, etc. Thanks!...

What is a house hold thing that can cover up zits really fast?
you see i have a party to go to and i need something to cover the zits up HURY ANSWER...

How many times do you use your razor before replacing it?

When is the last time you had a really good cry and what made you cry?
People don't cry that often but when they have a good cry the person tends to feel better. When was your last cry and what was it that made you cry....

Why is my daughter still ill?
Last week my daughter had a vomiting bug which lasted 12 hours. She was poorly for the next 24 hours but seemed fine after that. I took her to the doctor who told me to make sure she kept drinking. T...

Does anyone else feel the pressure to be nothing less than perfect.. all the time!!!?

Additional Details
Not only is there pressure to have perfect grades, but to act perfectly, and never do anything wrong, and to look perfect aswell.

(i dont obsess over it ...

Worst and least worst painful ways to die?
What do you think are the WORST and least painful ways to die?
Additional Details
NO.
this was not a cry for help or anything along those lines.
i was reading through archives ...

How do I know if I am taking drugs?

Can anybody wish me luck? I check into detox for alcoholism in an hour :(?
I'm SO SCARED!...

How much sleep does an average thirteen year old need each night?

My girlfriend is always cold, even when its warm weather could there be a medical problem, ps(she is not dead)

Is it safe to get my tubes tied?
hey i'm thinking about getting "my tubes tied" and i was wondering what the side effects are and what is the safest age to get it done? I'm only 16 now but i was wondering if i ...

My arms can you help?
I have harry arms not manly but noticable its so not cute , does any one know what i can do to make it look less harry remadies or what?...

Help me!!!?
how do you get a bug bite to stop itching and don't say to quit scratching it cuz i heard that already lol!! i have two on my arms and they are really itchy!!!...

How to pass a drug test??????fast?

Why do apples, hotdogs and potato chips make me sick!?
They taste do good, unfortunantly for some reason apples make me feel like I need to throw up (and sometimes I do). I found the same thing happens to me when I eat hot dogs. These two foods always ...

mackjm23
What to eat and drink when having a stomach ache and vomitting?
i am afraid to eat or drink much cause i may vomitt. but what are some other good things to eata nd drink besides sprite or gingerale? thanks

redwidow
crackers also warm coke will settle a stomache

nervus kid
Rating
soda crackers are good to eat when u feel sick but thats all i kno

Kitikat
Get some Gatorade it'll help rehydrate you, that could be one ready why you still have the vomiting, take small sips. For the food nibble on some dry toast, or maybe some egg drop soup it's got a chicken broth base, or even just chicken broth.

CRSTLDRGN
Rating
plain dry toast, no jams or jellies. the sugars may irritate your stomach. as for fluids plain water for the first few hours, if you think your stomach is beginning to feel better, pick up some Canada dry gingeraile. pour some in to a glass or a cup and let it go flat, let all of the carbonation go out of it. as for your first meal, just a plain chicken broth, with a mild tea.
if you are in to herbal teas, try chamomile and use real honey as a sweetener. or lemon zinger teas. its easy on the stomach, and it will help flush out your system faster.

jbearbooboo
Rating
if you are able to drink anything at all , sprite zero is good and also they say to drink coke that has been at room tempature this will help with nausea. if you can hold down food then i would suggest dry toast or saltines.and then work your way up to maybe oatmeal or cream of wheat.

bittywrap
Rating
Jello, Crackers, Popsicle,Chicken broth, Toast,yogurt,

Smurfette
Actually ginger can upset your stomach more. the BRAT diet is the best.. Also try some crackers (saltines)

John R
Rating
Soda Crackers/Saltines with chicken noodle soup. Also, you can Boil white rice until it turns the Water a White Color. Drain off the Water, let it cool, and Drink the water. This is excellent for the stomach and , if it comes back up, it is Easy on your throat. Thanks, John R.

Rama
try some baking soda and water.I tsp of soda in 4-6 oz of water

robert m
Rating
Eat lots of pizza and drink lots of Rum.

lueluham
saltine crackers, and room temp sprite...hope you get to feeling better.

?
Gatorade

msconfused
Rating
crackers and ginger ale?

my_gf_is_a_gem
Rating
it is known as BART

B anana
A pple Sauce

Toast

(I forget what the R stands for)

hjbergel
Rating
EAT BLAND FOODS.Like tea & toast or chicken broth.NOTHING HEAVY or acidic and stay away from milk and milk products.Then go to a drugstore or a health food store and buy a bottle of PAPAYA ENZYME TABLETS and chew DO NOT SWALLOW THEM WHOLE TWO (2) of them down every FOUR (4) hours. And you should be fine in a day or TWO (2)

?
Saltine crackers and water.

Domino's Mom
stick with sprite, and soda crackers

Jina
Go to your grocery store and buy some bananas, soda crackers, and applesauce. I'm not sure why, but these foods won't make you throw up. Oh, and i almost forgot, rice krispies are good too. Avoid dairy-type foods and foods with oil and fat, like chips and cookies.

sunflare63
Rating
U got the flu? or Appendix? Drink healing teas, green tea .

deb
How about chipped ice....try to stay hydrated.

Angie
Rating
Well cranberry juice has helped me before, and I would eat simple things like peices of bread and crackers.

youreadorableee
Rating
bread. eat the crust then the whole thing. but mostly crust. and ginger ale too but when the gas bubbles evaporate.

ironchain15
Rating
You need to drink water so you do not dehydrate. A lot of water is lost during vomiting. Also, try a little bit of chicken noodle soup. If this does not help your stomach ache, I would try to fast until your stomach starts to feel better so you can handle food.

Konrad
to eat don't eat anything fancy. you should stick to toast, maybe when you feel a little better have some butter with it. if you are in the mood for something a little bit sweet have a plain waffle. it is not sweet enough to give your stomach trouble, but it does give you some flavor. to drink have mint tea, and some water. make sure to drink it slowly. sip, then wait a few minutes then take a few more, then wait, and so on. stay away from juices, especially orange, because since it is acidic it always developes a little mucus in the back of your throat, and that may cause you to throw up.

Feel Better

Gee-Gee
Saltine Crackers, clear fluids, toast, anything that's bland. Clear broth.

Greg
Rating
Jameson Irish Whiskey, it cures all ills.

Ann N. Cephalic
plain white crackers, they absorb some of the acid
jello
7-up

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy