Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do they still smoke in bars where you live?

What kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

Big problem with my friend?
I can usually help with these things but damn

Her father drinks alot and she found him passed out tonight...she dosent want AA for him though. WHAT DO I DO??

Im a guy , so tak ...

Any recommended medicine/anything for better sleep?
I`m having trouble with my sleep - I just can`t fall asleep.I`m feeling tired, sleepy, cant concentrate at work but still cant fall asleep - no stress, warm bed, quite - doesnt help.
Sometimes I ...

Is 17 to young to be assistant manager and head cheff in a top restaurant in Cambridge?
If 17 18 in October and have been made assistant manager i am also a head cheff at the same place but i am starting to get tired so, so is all this work to much for a 17 year old to manage
A...

Just Curious - Would you be willing?
If you went to answer a question in Yahoo Answers - and somebody asked you to send them just $1.00 to help with medical bills - would you send it?
Additional Details
LET ME STATE - I am N...

Why do we sneeze twice?
i often sneze twice...why?...

How to disipline this child?
A good friend of mine came up to me the other day and told me that his son had gone to wall-mart and bought a package of size 6 diapers and then came home and put one on and went to sleep in just ...

Would you like to know the precise date of your death?

How many times a day are you actually supposed to take a shower?

6-6-06??What is going to happen?
What is going to happen suposly please tell me!...

How old do I have to be to buy medicine to treat a yeast infection?
I'm under 18 and I have a yeast infection. What over-the-counter drug should I buy and can I even buy it at my age?...

Do you think its discusting or wrong to be a lezbian?

What makes you smile big?
a lovely day....

Hi i have a 5 month old girl whom has had a cold for about a week and now has started to shiver what to do?

How much water should i drink a day?
Im a 120 pound female cross country runner and i drink 7 or 8 regular sized bottled water bottles a day. is this too much? or enough?...

Has anyone got any strange phobias?
I have one of belly buttons, i hate anyone touching mine it makes me feel sick!...

What's good for sunburns?
I got burned really good in tanning booth....

What is your favorite sleep position? Which is the all-time most comfortable?

What's your lower back bone called ?
I've tried google, and yahoo but it won't tell me, and I keep getting random results. If you know please tell me. I think it begins with c..? Many Thanks ...

badbax
What should you do if someone makes fun of you?

Melanie
Rating
Say.. "Oh. Wow. You really hurt my feelings. Seriously." Then roll your eyes and walk away.

Sean C
call 911. haha

thurman l
Rating
KICK THEIR A*SS!!!

jenjen
Rating
ignore them. people usually make fun of things they are jealous of or things they feel threatened them. so you should really see the insult for what it is, a screeching of words called out by a weak person.

?
Laugh. Tell them you're so glad they said something because you just didn't know how you were going to live another day without hearing the melodious sound of their voice. Or you could tell them opinions are like @ssholes, everyone has one and most of 'em stink.Or you could ask 'em how many times do I have to flush before you go away? lol, you could just ignore them, because most of those losers aren't worth the breath it takes to tell em off...

i_love_sk8ter_bois_101
just ignore them i think but u could always beat them up if it would make u feel better lol

renae221
Rating
just walk away, they will stop when they see it doesnt bother you

Danica O
Rating
Nothing......What can you do?What to do with someone like that?Just don t listen to him,and ignore him.......Someday somehow he.she will see what is like when someone makes fun of them.......life is a circle and round and round........What was down,can go up,and what is up,can go down.......Don t worry too much about that........

enigma
just ignore them. that way, they'd be the one who'd look funny.don't stoop to their level.

cutienoz
Rating
Hold your head up high and realize they are not happy with themselves... So much that they have to point the attention to someone else... Above all do not stoop to their level...

Crowfeather
Rating
I ignore them usually, sometimes I feel sorry for them as they must live a very shallow existence if they get enjoyment out of being mean spirited.

justmemimi
If you are a child, tell an adult, because that's a form of bullying. If you are a teen...do what you gotta do...I was never made fun of myself, but my friend was often made fun of...I would warn them to never touch her, because she was amazing at ignoring verbal put downs, but a physical attack - I wouldn't have tolerated it. So when I gave this one girl a warning look...and she pulled my hair (she sat behind us in the bus)...Oh my, she didn't see it coming....I turned around went on my knees on the bus seat and grabbed her by her turtle neck - pulled her up towards my face, and I shouted with all my might at her saying, " I told you never to touch ..." what happened after that I can't quite recall,...but I know she never ever dared invading my personal space nor did she ever harassed my friend again.

lucygoon
Rating
tell them where to go and at which store they can purchase the hand basket in which to make the trip.

ThereseRose
Rating
Ignore them as if you don't even hear them. That will make them madder than anything. I had a guy tell me what time that I was fat. So I turned to him and said "I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can always diet." Shut him up instantly!

eternal_soldierz
"take a journey through my minds eye...don't explain ***** time ta die...watch my eyes before i pull the trigger...so right before you die you bow before a bigga *****....now shut your eyes..." - PAc

Laural
Learn the art of the comeback. If you're good at it, no one will make fun of you again.

The Outfit
laugh about it. But I'm not that graceful yet so I just watch for their biggest flaw and sweetly point it out to them. Revenge although wrong can be sweet

Ahdunno
think what they saying

maybe you SMELL or need better HAIRCUT

old clothes OK as long as they CLEAN

you been to dentist this year?

you might not like what they say, do they have point? put things right, then if they still poke fun kick them in the nuts

la_dutchie
Rating
smile them away. but try to correct yourself and be yourself.

byderule
Rating
laugh then punch them on the nose

shine
I know it probably gets old to hear "just ignore it", but it really does work.At first it might make them even more angry that you pay them no mind , but they will eventually find someone or something else to pick on.It brings them joy to see you get hurt or frusterated so when you do that they will keep on doing it.The way I think of it is others make fun of people when they are extremely self-concious or to make them feel better about themselves or even sometimes, i know it sounds crazy, to try and become more popular I guess you could say.Which I think it only attracts people to hang out w/ others when they act like that because there is always a head of the pack and the rerst are scared. So like I said before just ignore it.

fistfull5000
Rating
depends on how important you think they are

Miss Susan
Pray for them and thank the Lord that he has made something unique about you that causes someone to make fun of you. The Lord Jesus Christ gives each of us special gifts and abilities to use for his glory and our good. To learn more, check out some of these sites: chick.com, cvm.com, walkintheword.com, stevefarrar.org, rbc.org, michaelcard.com, bethmoore.org, livingalegacy.com. Enjoy your special life and have sweet friendship with the Lord Jesus Christ!

rockin_purple2006
Rating
i dunno.. but most probably i don't like the person enough to even bother..

Astro;Andy H.
Rating
This is a broad topic.I almost agree with the 1st anws.But that may just make things worst.I have always approached the person who made fun of me in private and ask them what their motive was;and could please lay off.If that don,t work then say WOW!! THAT WUZ A NASTY CRACK,SPEAKING OF NASTY CRACKS HOW'S YOUR OLD LADY,OR WOW,THAT WUZ A LOW BLOW MAN.SPEAKING OF LOW BLOWS HOW'S BUSINESS?

Steven B
Rating
Kill them.

Don't even ask questions or give them time to react.

Boob
Rating
Throw feces at them and laugh.

boohoohoo
Ignore it...rise above it, otherwise you just lower yourself to their level.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy