Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Having trouble not bedwetting? (15) any advice?

Additional Details
i can't help not wetting the bed....

How do we know we all see the same coulors?

Does it hurt to get the shot you get before getting a mole removed?
I am getting a mole removed soon and i want to know how bad it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know that some people say it did hurt and some people say it didn't but are they ...

What can you do to stop crying?
If you are uncontrollably crying, what can you do to stop as soon as possible? So that your eyes dont turn bloodshot and your face all red?...

Why do people laugh when.....?
I tell them I don't smoke or drink. They even think it's funny that I stay out of the sun so I don't prematurely age myself, plus I had a 2nd degree burn from the sun a few years back.....

Why do professional athletes get paid more than Surgeons or Doctors?
Does it bother anybody that a player who can catch a ball and swing a bat gets million dollar contracts. A player who runs and catches footballs get million dollar contracts. A Surgeon or Doctor ...

What are some good sleep tips?
I have a busy schedule and don't get enough sleep and get up several times a night, any suggestions on how to get a restful night sleep?...

When are you too ill to go to work?
Honestly, how ill do you have to be before you take sick leave? Would you do it for a bad cold where your nose is constantly streaming etc? Do you have to have a high temperature and a dizzy head ...

What is the water inside my blister?

What is the best deodorant? that does not make you smell worse later in the day?
i have used several deodorants and it seems that some either does not do anything or just make a bad odor. ...

What exactly is anorexia?!?
im really fat and i want to lose weight. ive been on diets and they havent worked. what is anorexia? can it kill me? im only 13 yrs old. i look like i weigh 130-140 but im really 180 and im gettin ...

What do u think is better: being too fat or too skinny?

What can I do? Please Help!?
I believe I could be depressed. I don't feel that I have anything to look forward to when I wake up. I am a college student who feels that she should just drop out. I don't have any passion ...

Whats an excuse for not being at school?
stomach pain
headache
family commitment etc.
please be serious
ideas?...

What does it mean "to lose your virginity"?
well, i hope i'll get an answer to what i really wanna know. i know what changes persist at girls (like, losing the virginity), but what about boys? what changes are there? must be smnth! i ...

If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers?

What Was The Last Thing On Your Mind Last Night?
Mine was why do mosquito bites itch<<Anyone know the answer to that as well? Lol ;-)...

Should I get breast implants and how much would it cost?
I am 5'3 and I am 92 pds and a 32 B but I am wanting like a 36 C cup is that to big for me and what would be the price range on ...

Who do we contact about a roach infestation in our apartment?
Hi everyone. I had another question. We have been dealing with a roach infestation for going on 9 months now. The previous owners were slobs and the apartment manager did now clean the appliances ...

What is the fastest way to gain weight ?!?
i am eleven and i just had my braces and took out "8" teeth .so now i cant chew anythings ! i am only 29.5kg ,i want to know how to gain weight ?what should i eat without chewing ?
A...

XcharX
What should an anemic person eat?
i have a mild case of animea, have had it most of my life, but its not bad enough for me to consider taking supplements. however, for anyone who is in the same boat, what foods are best for people with anemia???
Additional Details
i know food with iron lol but which foods are best, i've read about different types of iron and absorption... thats the part that confuses me, sorry i wasn't very clear

brusselsprout
Foods high in IRON

Holly
Rating
any food rich in iron such as red meat, spinach, anything that is red is high in iron. you can also cook your food in cast iron pan and it'll give you some iron.

Andy
Rating
you should eat liver....liver has lots of iron....or if you don't like liver eat anything loaded with iron

Boo
Rating
You should eat vitamins, and food with iron. Try www.bloodbook.com.

Viky 桂皮
Rating
You need to eat red meat, spinach and beans. I'm anemic too and I know that those are the foods which contain more iron even if you can find it also in other things. I also take supplements, but you said you don't need them. I heard something about different types of iron too, there is emetic iron and non emetic iron, we need both of them, but emetic iron is found only in meat, while you find a lot of the non emetic one in vegetables. That's why eating meat is important for anemics. Bye bye!

food with lots of iron... duuurr

Randy S
BLACK BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! black beans are a good source of iron,protein,fiber,carbs,and some minerals. Eat some every day

Lucky 7
Rating
what is anemia

niccynaccynoo
Rating
iron - green veg like brocolli, sprouts, SPINACH etc

SO BE IT!
make it easy just take some iron pills., cook with an iron skillet, if you are a meat eater eat steak.

slogiebear
food with IRON

BHarvey
beets have lots of the iron you need. spinach as well. take care.

Josephina
Anything with iron, obviously. Lots and lots of meats of all kinds (including fish) is necessary. You might not want to through iron supplements out. You don't need a prescription if it isn't that bad but go to CVS or the GNV (anywhere that sells pills) and look for a vitamin that has iron in it. Even if it is a low amount, keep your anemia under control.

mad's
Rating
Lots of green veggies

..ღஜღ.Brown♡Eyed♡Girl.ღஜღ..
Rating
spinach is fantastic - tastes much, much better raw than cooked (in my opinion)

I suffer with mild anaemia also and I think it would be a good idea just to take maybe a multi-vitamin with iron every day or maybe just an iron supplement - its always good to imrove your health anyway!

kayaliegh
Rating
take a daily vitamin that contains iron, eat green leafy veggies, and meat

siaosi
Rating
eat red meat for iron and vegetables.Were you a vegetarian,don't go there,

confused
Rating
red meat & green leafy vegetables always seem to be the advice for pregnant ladies

Rachel L
depends on what anemia you have....

if you have iron deficiency anemia, eat things with iron (like spinach), or take iron supplements.

if you have vitamin b12 deficient anemia, eat animal products (dairy or meat)

if you have folate deficiency anemia, eat things with folate/folic acid (green leafy veggies).

radstar67
Liver and Spinach

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy