Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it bad to eat pasta more than once a week?

????Whats wrong with you?????

What if an unconscious poor man was sent to the ER?
Let's say there was a man who looked unconscious and heavily injured on the street. Somebody called 911 for an anbulance and he was sent to the ER. He was still unconscious but was in a critical ...

Do you look after yourself?
your appearence? health? Spirit?

What ways do you take care of yourself?
or don't you bother?...

Marijuana... is it awesome or what?

If I stop drinking caffeine will I die?
I drink about 10 energy drinks a day and I think it is the only thing keeping my heart going. If I stop will my body shut down?...

How would you want to die?
Sleeping? or any others?...

What are some ways someone can try to help themself quit smoking?

I SMOKE? HOW DO I Quit?
IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP SMOKING... AND IT DOESNT HELP I HAVE SOO MUCH **** GOING ON RIGHT KNOW I HAVE FAMILY WHO SMOKES AND I STARTED SMOKING.. THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT SMOKE AND ANSWER JUST PUT IT ...

Who else likes this saying?
Dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die!

Im a female and think this is really funny!...

Why does my fart smells really bad sometimes and has no smell at all the other times?

Don't think i am weird but... i want to try being anorexic?
i admit it.. i love attention. and i want to be skinny, or known as the tall and skinny girl. i like the look of skin and bones, it seems to be so chic. I know i know, i am influenced, but i just ...

Intelligent people only!!!?
I am about to be very sick. I feel my throat is very soar and I am getting a cough. I am taking vitamins and drinking lots of liquids. I want to know if there is anything else I can do because I don&...

Does anyone here wear glasses???if so do they get teased?
plz can u tell me if u wear glasses cos i dont know many people who r ...

Is something serious wrong with me or my mind?
I used to be way over protective of my little sisters, who are 11 and 7. I started when my youngest sister got lost at a huge mall when she was like 5- my whole family got scared, we called security ...

HEY, im 13 i got my period like 1 1/2 ago and i have not told my mom...should i? why/why not?
she duz not know about it
Additional Details
why shoul i tell her?...

Laytex ... please answer?
is it true men can be ellergic to laytex (condoms)...

Just wondering ??
why do some poos float and some sink in the ...

Does anyone know any way i can break my arm?

Why cant i sleep?

zaradulce02
What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever said in your sleep?
I had a sleeping roommate who said how much she loved butter. My sleeping husband once asked me if there were boards in the attic. I asked this before, but I only got one very illiterate answer.

nakshatra
Well....I don't speak while sleeping but yes once I heard my brother yelling in sleep that with one fist he can break 3 teeth .

OZoNE
Rating
i don't know about me but once my girlfriend told me i had a frog on my head

lujufe
my mom told me that i cried and screamed

Juanita
My husband said that I had an entire phone conversation. I even said "well, girl, I guess I better let you go, I'm about to watch this movie." Hilarious.

guvner_46
Rating
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Casper
Rating
I asked my wife to give me a blow. And she did, wake me up.

silvia
Rating
I do not say nothing my bed is not place for made jock.

Stars-Moon-Sun
My husband said I asked in my sleep: "Are we home yet??"

tosacu_andrei
my girlfriend said that i started swearing her

Sofia
Rating
Hmm... I've never said anything but I've snored.

ms_rar
Hmmm...funniest,haha...when my sis asks me for money to go to sch,I said "the redroses are 80 cents each,pink ones 60 cents each....and green ones $1.30.." my sistee was rolling on the floor. when i got up,I saw a letter.in it,she said what I said in my sleep....hehehe

Da Ben Dan
I am apparently said....I'm not snoring!! there's a snowstorm.

sezza
i said that the fish were swimming around in my room just swimming through the air.................probably tried catching them in a pretend net

Jen Hates Evil Empire Starbucks
lol BUTTER! lol
My twin sis said one time that I was shouting LIZARD! LIZARD! lol

johnnywentinsane
My friend told me that I was yelling about the place where we both worked.-Loaves and Fishes, a dining room that feeds the homeless. I worked in the "bag check area", which meant I watched our generally angry, impatient guest's things while they went into the dining room to eat. So she told me that one night, she heard me yelling something about not touching the bags in my sleep.

Meemee
Rating
When I was still young, I can still remember that I said to my mum that I had a rabbit in my womb

Nayacanna
"Oh don't kill me i shall give you your money!But don't kill me!"

lola
Rating
pickle mi cucombers honey

or nurse noire im home

*333Half-Evil*
According to my mom when I was young I asked started shouting at her from my room. I think I said "Don't let the English rolls( as in bread) get me"

Weird I know but what can I say..............

Diya
Rating
My friend told me that I had once woken her up by screaming,"STOP SNORING", while I was asleep

muhuehue
1+1=2 i wan an apple.

tts wad my mum told me anywae.

kitty fresh & hissin' crew
Rating
Cook the bacon til it's flat.

melindarix@sbcglobal.net
Oh wow don't even know were to start, my family is big on sleep talking. One night I woke my self us yellin at my teen son to HURRY Turn me over! only thing I could think of was my son helped me in and out of bed after my knee surgery I could not move my left leg at all but this was a year before. Same son in a hotel one night started screaming as loud as he could "MUSTARD MUSTARD MUSTARD" he won't eat mustard never has.
This is not sleep talking but have to tell it cause I still laugh*****
one night we were all in bed and my hubby hear something that sounded like someone coming through t the back door, he has baseball batts every where so he graped one and when down stairs, he got to the back door and there was aq little figure on the ground right by our truck tire hubby yells and my teen son (this is 2am) stands up holding his ant farm he said OH you want to help me find ants, he never even remembered the next morning. I was told that when I was 9 I sleep walked out of bed bite my dog on the head and when right back to bed, Don't remember it

theenormusnorm
I don't know. I was asleep at the time.

just another kid.
Rating
i dont know

but my daddy..
i caught him sleep talking
and he was saying
"mm..ice cream"

it looked like he though he was eating it..lol

Constant_Traveler
Rating
My mom used to always ask me multiplication tables when I was a kid. I mean always. Well I was having this dream that my mom came into my room, and in reality she did, but in my dream she started asking my 9 x 9, and 6x6 so I was saying 81, 36, stuff like that. Then my mom woke me up obviously wanting to know why I was spouting out numbers in my sleep. So I could say that I could do my times tables in my sleep.

Yoyo :D
Rating
my friend told me that i asked her how many cups of sugar did it take to get to the moon...haha...
--hmmm how many DOES it take to get to the moon??!!

wudbiser
Rating
It cooks with toes.

My wife told me I said this and asked about it. I have NO IDEA

BassCatcher
Rating
I rolled over and stuck my nude but in the air, And my wife said I told her to check out the full moon! I don't remember doing it to this day and I don't think I did it, but she sure has a grand old time telling it at parties.

pynkbyrd
Rating
The first time I was pregnant, I talked a lot in my sleep for some reason, and one night my husband said I just kept saying "Luke, I am your father" like Darth Vader from "Star Wars" - over and over. I have no idea why.

eeyore_0816
Well my husband talks in his sleep all the time. Sometimes he still thinks he is at work and is telling me to go get him his tools. But one I will never forget is when he said " You dont know what Jesus had at the last supper he could of has tacos. " I still laugh about that every time I think about it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy