Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best brand of deoderant to use to prevent white residue on your clothes?

Do you ever have diahrea and have to wipe with your socks?
i always run out of tpn the bathroom when i really need it! any body got any creative ideas to combat this crappy situation?
Additional Details
o btw i dont just carry my bathroom with ...

How do i lose 15 pounds?

What do I have to live for?
My parents have never had me as any priority, my father believed put his work & life before us in belief that we'd always be there, my mom began verbally abusing us, and then physically ...

Making eye contact?
I have trouble making eye contact with people. Is there any way to "CURE" for this and what is it?
Additional Details
ALSO I cant even look at thier ...

What are the benefits of stopping smoking?

How can I grow taller?
I am 17 years old but my height is just 5 ft 2 inches.I am often teased for it .Even my younger sis is taller than me. I've tried the YOKO slippers and MFIII,but they don't prove to be ...

Drug test question?
ok I have someone close to me who needs to take a drug test in the next day. They stopped smoking weed about 3 weeks ago and is trying to get their life together. they used to smoke moderatly, but ...

How to make running fun?
I really want to start running. I am kinda slow right now. Tell me fun ways. I don't have an ipod so music is out....

I've given up smoking for 3 days now - but really want a cigarette now.?
I've been fighting the urge for about an hour - & now really struggling - any tips or advice from anyone? Help much appreciated as I really do want to give up - my willpower isn't the ...

Whats worse....an excessive alcoholic or a chronic stoner?
i know what i think...........

Why do surgeons wear green?
I was just thinking about it and thought, hmmm...I never knew that one and I an't seem to find the answer, does anyone out there, maybe a surgeon know the reason....

Whats the best way to get a good nights sleep?
I wake up all through the night having wierd nightmares and sleep walking! I can't get to sleep some nights and some nights I can fall to sleep easy, but then wake up wide awake like 2 hours ...

Why we have 2 eyes?
if we had only 1 eye contact lenses would be ...

Def people cant listen, but can they talk?
Def people cant listen, but can they talk because they have a mouth and a tounge dont they? They dont have to hear themselves talk If they know what they want to say....

If you were fixing yourself, would you choose nice teeth over nice skin? Or nice skin over nice teeth?

Wheres the best place to run away and start over?

Is it true that?
your nose and ears continue to grow until you die?...

What happens when your 30 years?

Hey yall ne 1 broke a bone? tell me how it happened?
howed u break ur bone? if u broke 1 wen i broke mine i flipped out of the ...

Brian P
What is the most effective and quickest way to get marijuana out of your system?

reese
Rating
detox pills or vinger

prettyimperfection
Rating
Well the drug itself will be in your blood for about three months in trace amounts. and I've never heard of anything to get it out of your system. So if you have this problem, the best solution would have been not to do it in the first place.

Bryan
Rating
stat flush

Farah G
Rating
I have heard lots of water and prune juice helps

Josh
Rating
water.
water.
WATER.

Chola Kc
take all of your blood out of your body.
I'm pretty sure that would get it out.

mafoxson83
Rating
you can get some zinc metal solutions online that rid it.. also i heard to drink pee and to put a penny in your mouth for an hour.

YeahThatGirl! â„¢
Rating
Drink 1 gallon of bleach mixed with one pack of Kool-aid, but only the kiwi strawberry kind!!

deejay1620
Rating
Don't put it in there! It's not only illegal; it's stupid!

tainted canvas
Rating
Oatmeal and banana. thats a way of detoxing. lots of water. if you have to go on a drug test and you've taken a LOT of doobie, you have to for a month to get it out of your system but if its going to be a blood test, you need 3 mos to get it off.

my bf makes a special device for pee sampling. he uses other people's pee and puts it a bag that he made.

sweetcherry_wine90
Not to use it...bet your job runs random drug tests?? Most people do not realize how long it stays in your system. Marijuana has THC and is a fat-soluble substance and will accumulate in fatty tissues in the liver, lungs, testes, and other organs. Two days after smoking marijuana, one-quarter of the THC content may still be retained. It will show up in urine tests three days after use, and traces may be picked up by sensitive blood tests two to four weeks later.

Rayha
Rating
Don't do it then there is no worry

H :)
That's horrible for you in the first place BUT you can buy detox pills.. my friend smoked the day before her drug test and bought those and passed. Also lots of water.

The detox pills can sometimes be around $40 though.

Rainey S
don't use it to begin with

BlackOut
Rating
Time and not doing it! :)

soccerguy0822
SMOKE MORE!!! its too late now so just enjoy urself before the drug test and do not even worry about it. nothing is going to help unless you have about a month. Drinking water will not help you if it has to be out in a week or 2

danielcc
Rating
you cant just flush it out by drinking some magic formula. your just going to have to avoid a drug test for a while and quit smoking dope...

Pattywoowoo
Marijuana stays in your system for about a month..You can't get it out, but you can mask it with some detox pills you but at smoke shops. Find one and go in and ask about the different ones, Don't spend more than 50 bucks. Good Luck 4:20

Brent the wings fanatic
Rating
Water or Lipton Green tea.

Penelope
There aren't any...the only way is to not smoke it. If you have to take a drug test the only thing I can say is that the THC will show up in your urine for up to 40 days...depending on the sensitivity of the equipment being used. The do sell OTC drug tests at Rite Aid so maybe running over and testing yourself can give you an idea. You can try the drinks and such that you can buy online or most "head shops" but most of them don't work like they say they do...pennies, dimes, those are just urban myths...drinking water will do nothing but dilute your urine, you will have to retest anyway...if this is a random test for work, most states have a law that if you fail, you have to be offered a second test...but that all depends on your job and the state you live in...Sorry....

Whiz Kid
Rating
Never get it in there in the first place.

jambi0n
Rating
I have used this a few times, and it works. It is pricey, but they guarantee it 100%. I used it when I took a test for AAA and passed with flying colors.

First you take the 4-5 pills that is included with the vial of juice. Then after that you just drink a lot of water so you can urinate. After you release about 2 times, your system is clean as a whistle.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2138533&cp=2293676&pg=2&sr=1&origkw=detox&parentPage=family

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy