Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my ear wax taste so awful, very bitter, is there something wrong?

Is it ok to empty capsule of antibiotic onto spoon rather than swallow whole capsule for my 9 year old daughte
My daughter has been prescribed antibiotics whch come in a large torpedo capsule which she just cant swallow! I have been emptying the inside of the capsule onto a sppon and she manages this way (...

To drink or not to drink?
I recently quit drinking (exactly 8 days ago, but who's counting?) I'm only 26, but felt that my drinking was occuring a little too frequent, but now I don't know what to do. I don'...

What is White blood cells for?
what do thay do and how many are there in the body....

Stupid, imbecilic and moronic questions...?
Why on God's greeen earth do people pose such stupid, imbecilic and moronic questions here? And why, oh why, do they pose such serious questions?! I personally would NEVER trust an answer ...

Do you want to kill each and every smoker?
I do...

I feel more irritated than people who are willing to ...

Is sugar a sedative or a stimulant?

How do you get pot out of your system for a drug test?

Additional Details
I's not for me. Once agains it's not for me....

Why is it bad to pull off moles?

If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do the day after?

Why do I get so sleepy and tired after I eat????
It's been happening for a while now...I can't even get my butt to the gym because im so tired and sleepy...I get sleepy even if I have slept well enough I don't get it......

I had a kidney infection now on codene for pain in my back and now have been sick all day?
IS THIS NORMAL OR HAVE I JUST CAUGHT A BUG TOO...

What foods will make you sleepy?

Start Smoking?
Okay, I know this can get heated, but I am curious. I realize how addicting smoking is and how it is very hard to quit. I sympathize with people who try and have trouble with it.
What I want to ...

HICCUPS - HELP! cures please!!!?
Went to bed with them & woke up with them... have tried the spoon of sugar (which worked for 1/2 hr), breath-holding, water-drinking, some prat trying to scare me ALL DAY!!! 24 hours on and I'...

Is it Completely Normal To have White Hair at the age of 14?
i have been freaking out about this one white hair and im so young? so i wanted to know if it was normal, what are the causes, and how to slow down or prevent more white hairs from ...

Is there something wrong if i can't stay awake?
during my classes i have a habit of falling asleep even though the classes are intresting. does that mean something? i get about 9 hours of sleep a day yet i can't stay awake. is that normal?...

Do girls like guys with mustache?
beard, side burns....

My 7 week old daughter is constipated?
she is completely formula fed after combined breast and formula till last week. I use the right amount of powder to water, should I increase the water a little ?
Additional Details

Why, after 5 shots of vodka, do I get this sudden attack of nausea and vommiting? And how can I prevent it?

niharkan2000
What is best way to break a finger?

Mr.No-It-All
Rating
Stick it in a chicks butt when she's not expecting it

Benjamin W
Rating
trying to collect workers comp? Slam it in a door, or get in a saw accident, the latter though you may end up loosing your finger perminantly.

INDI
Rating
pull it back so it touches the back of your hand

cynthetiq
Rating
ball peen hammer... thats always fun.

Olivia
why do you want to break a finger? it hurts like ****. i've broken all ten of mine at some point and time. dont do, but if you really want to, try serving a few volleyballs with the tips of your fingers.

Liz
Rating
slam a car door on it--REALLY hard....but why would you want to break your finger?

squirellywrath
Flip off a biker

Mr. Guy
Rating
someone else must do it. yo adrian!

Di
Rating
Why would anyone need this information? Slam a door on it....that's how I broke my finger several years ago.

momo
Smash it with a brick?

Wipper Snipper
Rating
say please and I'll do it for you.

nathansi01
Rating
Punch the wall.

mrs. johnson
depends on where you put it

nene
Rating
um cut it put it in a car door

rosieC
Are you a glutton for punishment? Well if you must break your finger, make sure it's a clean break. at the joints preferably. so it can be readjusted and no long residual after effects.
once broken,even with splints, , sometimes the original alignment is gone. and complete use of your hands. Also, try breaking only the pinkie.
its use is not that impt compared to the other digits.

ь׀а ь׀а ь׀а░░▒▒░░
nice Q.
also wanna know

buttercup83
Rating
You can ask one of your enemies, if you have any, to pull your finger back really hard.............why would you want to do that anyway?

Brutal honesty is best
Rating
In a car door while I am unconscious.

_duhh_
Hammer

onion
Rating
borrow money from a loan shark and dont pay it back

Larry R
sludge hammer

Crystal
catch a baseball with no glove...have seen it work numerous times

SP
Rating
Twist and bend to left or right

Disgusting question though

jeninsocal
Rating
Punch you in the nose?

Flamingo
Rating
Sledgehammer.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy