Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the secret to eternal youth?
In which country do people live the longest and why?...

Should men cry ? Or is it only for women ?
I never cry....

How to get up early in the mornings?
Set THREE alarms, at the same time, at their loudest. Still I seem to oversleep them a lot. I'm going to get an early morning job soon(5AM) and am concerned. I need to start developing habits to ...

I have lost the ability to control my, well....farts. Any tips?
Sorry if this sounds sarcastic, but I seriously cannot hold back my farts anymore. I don't know what to do. This is a serious question, I'm not just messing around. Thank you....

How can you stop biting you nails?

Am I wierd or normal?
When I meet someone I look at their teeth, then I will get a good look at their elbows. I will someway get a quick glimpse of their ears--checking out if they are clean!!! I check all these for ...

What do you take, to keep yourself healthy, when you can't eat anything solid :) ?
Thank you for your answers! :)

Have a wonderful night/day! :)
Additional Details
I mean, soups, fruit juices...

What?...

Having a REAL time sleeping!?
Just a week or 2 weeks ago we had a winter break. The break lasted about 2 weeks and I stayed up all night for the whole 2 weeks. Now I just can't fall asleep anymore! Right now I want to go to ...

I've had the hiccups for 9 days WHAT DO I DO!?
9 days ago i started having hiccups just like usual i'm used to it everyone gets hiccups. but these were difrent, they havnt gone away. somedays they hurt, but usualy they are just anouying. Ive ...

Will i ever stop worrying?!?
I'm 18 years old, and have been an awful worrier since the day i was born. I'm so worried about so much all the time, including now. Will it stop?!...

Why does my son have hairy arms and a hairy back and have body odour and hes only 4?
over the past year his arms and back have got more hair. He has a noticable body odour,even though he washes everyday. He also has a lot of strength for a 4 yr old boy. He is very hyper most of the ...

Why can't I SLEEP???!!?!?

How many cigarettes does the "average smoker" smoke?
...and is there such a thing as safe moderate smoking?
Additional Details
What about 5 a day?...

How do i stop myself going red even when im not embarassed?
even when im not embarrassed i go bright red, how to i stop myself and control it?...

Do birth marks ever go away?

What color nail polish goes good with a black dress?
what color nail polish goes good with a black dress?...

How do I get my eight year old child to eat fruits and vegtibles?
My eight year old child is so picky. She won`t eat a lot of foods that are good for her. What should I do?...

Is it true that your body's largest organ is the skin?
I never paid attention to health or science in school. I overheard a kid in the checkout line today at Wal-Mart telling his mother that he learned that at school.
Additional Details
It ...

What does the no smoking ban on july 1st mean to you?
For me it means hopefully stopping smoking for good, already this week i've not bothered to smoke. I hope most of my friends quit too as i find it hard to not smoke when others do....

What is your worst nervous habit?
Come on, ppl. We all do something weird when we get nervous. Mine is picking at my lips (disgusting, I know)....

psycho_ward911
What is a quick easy way to get sick?
Well here there is snow and it's cold. And I don't want to go to school tomorrow so what's a good way to get sick and fast?

SMD
Stick your finger down your throat...works every time!

SoTrendyy
you can always fake...
or eat something bad
so you get food poisoning

Laura G
watch the movie, Ferris buelers day off

Pink Girl
Rating
Dont get sick just fake it, get warm water and splash it on your forehead, wake up late like you were so passed out you couldnt hear the alarm, and make alot of dying noises, worked for me

j
THE BEST WAY IS TO ACT SICK....

cuz you wont get sick in time...

Ariel B
Expose yourself to somebody else who is sick.

TheFool
If you're dumb enough to try, drink Stricnine! Caution: Do not take me seriously!

john
About 3 hrs. before you go to school, do this:

1 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup OJ
2 tbs pepper
2 tbs salt
1/4 cup coke cola
3 tbs mouthwash

mix it in a bowl, drink it all (tastes very bad) and then do a cupple jumping jacks, and you sure to have a nasty stomch ace

Frankieboy
Rating
I ever heard of putting half an onion in your armpit.
I've got no idea if it works, though.

Take care ?!?

Frank

Emma
fake it, or makeout with some sick guy in a hospital

Jackie-Libra Queen
Take your a $ $ to school!

guano864
Rating
go to the hospital ER and have a sick guy breath on you

pjack160
Rating
Just go to school. You could learn something there, and you will be exposed to more germs there than at home.

Broadway
Rating
wat the first girl said

jeepin_101
Rating
pickles and dr. pepper

ericaofgordon
Rating
drink after a sick person

Steve
Rating
Just fake it, what's the fun of being off if your too sick to enjoy it? I suggest you fake a stomach problem and say your head is killing you.

PS definitely don't take strychnine, it will cause every muscle in your body to convulse uncontrollably until you eventually die from exhaustion (no real cure)

‚ô•katie‚ô•
dunno, pretend to be sick, thats what most people do

Smile- conquers the world
Rating
slice two onions n put them underarms for an hour. U will feel sick

beerwench33
Lick the toilet tank

Billpoet
Rating
you already are

lady_jane_az
Rating
if you miss tomorrow your going to have make it up and it cut into your fun time this weekend. plus it going to still be cold.

velcroboy15
Rating
you're a weapons-grade moron and the fact that you'd rather be home actually ill with something than go to school and learn just proves it.

Everyone need s a break now and again but most people just fake it.

Sounds to me like you can't really spare another day off from school - unless you want to be earning minimum wage the rest of your life go learn something.

Abby
Rating
we all have to do things in life we do not want to go, like go to work or school. if you intentionally want to get sick I think you should see a mental health counselor as this seem to be a problem.

msjerge
the easy way to get sick is take cold shower with the fan on. You might also want to turn on your air condition before you sleep.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy