Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

R u ready for a stupid question?
the most times youve taken a shower in one day... and i know its ...

What order do you take a shower?
I mean do you wash your hair then your face then condition? tell me your answers....

Does anyone know how to increase height?
iam a girl, age-15...

How do you get rid of smelly feet?

Which is worst for you, alcohol or marijuana?

Help! Urgent! Im babysitting my lil brother and he is having bad stomach cramps! What do we dp?
i cant call my mom cause they r at a concert and i dont want to disturb them!...

What Diseases do we still have in Britain which could cause you to miss several weeks of school?

Additional Details
add details of what causes how likely and what happens plus any long term side ...

Sleeping on your stomach ?
does anyone think its bad to sleep on your stomach if you have a pillow for cushion?...

What are the long term effects on consuming pot?
Is it really that bad? is tabacoo worse? helpp me ...

I feel lost and confused. what should i do ???
I dont really feel as though I know what I want anymore . I used to be so sure of things....

I had slept for almost 10 hours yesterday night but im still really sleepy now, Why??

Should i try marijuana?
i know how to get some
i know how to do it behind my parents backs

ive chosen not to
but i was wondering
is it worth the experience?

ive heard it was fun
i ...

Would alcohol really do this?
last night i was extremely drunk, the most i have ever been in my entire life. i am really worried though, i rememebr my entire face making these weird unusual movements. everyone kept laughing ...

What thing or things really annoy you the most??
i didnt know what category it went to... so i just used this :o)
Additional Details
Oadbywonder.... pratt...... think you have mistaken me for ...

I Have turned nocturnal...?
okay, so!

recently, i have had chronic insomnia, however now that seems to have gone and now i seem to have turned nocturnal.
and even if i stay up all night and refuse to go to bed ...

Can anyone tell me Happy Birthday?
it was yesterday...only one person has said happy birthday to me so far......

Why am i losing weight?
I went to the doctor and i had lost 5 pound since last year. that puts me down to 127 at 5'11 male. He seemed kind of concerned, like i need to get fatter. how can i do this i don't really ...

Can eating unrefridgerated honey make you sick?
I was wondering if eating honey that had been in the cabinet for awhile but wasnt expired, but was open make you sick? Like vomiting or pains in your sides?
Additional Details
It did ...

My 18month old baby was slightly bitten by a puppy.the puppy had no anti-rabies vaccination.what should i do?
the puppy is still alive....

How can i give up smoking??
i'm almost 20 now ,i've been smoking for 7 years almost , a pack a day, and i want to quit but it's really hard especially when i go out and my friends light up cigarettes around , so ...

sunflower
What home remedies do you use for a sore throat and cough?

myesheia@verizon.net
Rating
HOT TEA WITH LEMON AND GARGLE WITH LISTERINE 3X A DAY

Mrs. BCBG
Get some whiskey, honey, lemon and a peppermint. Boil it together and drink it hot. Whatever you have you want have it in the morning....

Direktor
Whiskey,honey,and lemon.

Xae
hot todi

brandy or cognac with lemon heated for 45 seconds in microwave

Ingrid
Rating
gaggle with pickle juice....for the cough I use Ricola Syrup from Whole Foods Market...its all natural..

alibababbb
ping is right

bikerpjb
As trite as it sounds, warm salt-water gargles several times a day are still the best remedy for mild sore throats. Warm liquid JellO is very soothing temporarily.

cheri-er-rn@sbcglobal.net
hot tea with a vicks cough drop in it with a tablespoon honey

SexyBritish21
I normally smoke 20 cigarettes, drink a bottle of vodka and hit the clubs (make the most of your paid work sick days!!!) lol xxx

Dan The Man
Rating
take some hot water and add two tbls lemon juice and one tablesoon honey. Drink slowly. It will soothe your cough.

Love
Honey and lemon...it taste great....u can mix it together and drink it down....u can also gargle with warm salt water...or cough drops.

hanzpoo
hot water honey and lemon

Wendy
hot water with honey and lemon juice

Andi Rolf
Old remedy for cough: carrot syrup.
Slice a big carrot very thin to a dish and put lots of sugar on top of it.
Leave overnight and in the next morning drink the juice it has formed.
Eat the carrot slices in the end.
Repeat this for 2 or 3 days.

Sore throat: onion tea (it sounds obnoxious and it tastes real bad but does the trick, believe me).
Slice and onion in two but don't peal it.
Add 1 or 2 garlics sliced in half with the skin still on, too.
Water must be 2/3 above the onion.
Try it to drink very hot.

Hope you feel better soon.

nicmo429
grape juice and orange juice together

ღஐ Queen B ஐღ
Throat Gel

schmushe
Rating
dirty sock gently placed over throat area overnight

c*m - need to swallow

Ping
gargle with warm salt water.

lilsss333
Rating
put some salt in warm water, and garggle for about 5 minutes. put a warm compressant on your chest and throat. drink lots and lots of herbal tea! trust me, the next day you'll feel great.

Debs
Rating
For a sore throat gargle with salt water, for the cough swallow a teaspoon of honey.

Radical2001
Warm some honey in the microwave and add some lime after

This is really gross, but if you take a glass of warm water and put about 2 table spoons of salt and gargle with it, it really helps and eventually goes away really quick...good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy