Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can stress cause Headaches?

Not being real familiar with drugs: what are indications of heavy meth use?

Additional Details
Thanks all...I get the pic....

Going crazy???
Ok, so here's my brief synopsis of my life. I'm 26 years old. I work full time, and go to school full time. My grandfather, who was living with us, is now in a home & is dying quickly....

Whats a good way for someone to get a good sleep without taking sleeping pills?

Please answer?
okay im 13 havent had a growth spurt yet but i wear a size 11 in shoes my parents are short som where around 5 4 and 5 7 im as tall as that now is there any chance i could tall like 6 somthin oh ...

How do I explain my mother's leg amputation to my 5-year-old daughter?
My daughter is really smart, knows that grandma's leg has lots of trouble, but has no idea that she's having it amputated this week. How do I explain to her why it's no longer there ...

What should I eat if I'm sick?
I'm still having a little of a hard time keeping down my food. It's been about two days since I've really eaten anything, and I am a little hungry. (Besides I heard it helps you get ...

How long does it take for you to get to sleep?
I wanna know how long it takes yall to sleep?...

Is your gallbladder closer to the front or the back?
my friend is having pains and we think it might gallstones
Additional Details
we already checked for kidney ...

I shot crystal meth for days i did sleep 5 hours a night today i did some and i feel real bad short of b?
i know dont use but i did so dont say nothing if it aint to help!!
Additional Details
short of breath ,shaky,headache ,weak,...

My soap does not lather after it gets smaller. what do u do with these small soap chips? i can't trash them!

I'm thinking of suicide, i don't have any friends or relatives. I feel outcasted and abandon.?

Why does it hurt to poo sometimes?
you know what i mean. . . . . when it feels like there is daggers ripping your ...

What is it when you have a burning sensation in ur ***** when you pee?

What is this on my eyelid?
i have this tiny looking pimple thing on my upper eyelid and its been there for quiet awhile. its not where my eyelashes are, its where you put eyeshadow. what is it?...

Why do alot of BLEACHED blondes insist that they are NATURAL Blondes???
Even if they have brown or black roots when their hair grows out?????...

How long could someone go without going to the toliet before exploding?

Why, when the alarm goes off you could sleep and sleep, but when you don't have to get up, you wake early?

Is it true that you can tell how clean a person is by their bathroom?

What is the best and safest way to dispose of unused prescription medicine?

viviane b
What happens when u smoke weed 4 the first time?
i want 2 try weed but i wouldnt drink or anything b4 it, i just wanna know wats gonna happen 2 me if i do it

Angel2000
I wouldn't be stupid enough to smoke "weed". It is as dangerous and addictive as other drugs. I'm so sick of the "weed" misconceptions. Don't smoke it.

harleygirl
YOU'LL DROP DEAD FROM CANCER THAT INSTANT!!!

poppies
you've waisted your time and u dont think about
the future thatss whutt happenss
AND U DONTT HAVEE A BRAINN

AHAHAHAH

8thvision
ur gunna die 0_0

mintyminions
Rating
It's hard to explain. You'll feel weird, like you have rods in your shoulders, or just weird sensations in your body. You might feel dizzy or your head will just feel weird. Anything you say out loud will sound funny and might make you laugh. Once you start laughing, it's very hard to stop. You might get very hungry, or very nervous. Or all of the above. Pot is only psychologically addictive- it is NOT physically addictive. Or, if it is, it's really not that hard to quit. Quitting caffeine is more difficult. Trust me ;) and have fun. Don't drive or anything.

M W
Rating
You'll get arrested!

Shadow
Well...vivian your going to have to die...

someone
first you get high
then you get arrested
then you buy more in jail
then you get killed when your cell mate wants some

sapper87
You become a loser then u get knocked up then all Americans waste their tax dollars supporting you and your kids b/c u dropped out of High School and didnt get an education.

Wildcard
Don't do it! It's really not worth it; you can feel "high" for a little while but then you feel worse than before you had it. You have to have more to get yourself "up" again, then you become dependent on the joint. It's addictive. If your friends do it, well, take a look at them. Are they doing better now than before they were on drugs?

Check out my source website for some straight facts.

Short-term Effects:

Users suffer loss of coordination and distortions in their sense of time, vision and hearing. Other effects are sleepiness, reddening of the eyes, increased appetite and relaxed muscles. Heart rate can speed up. In fact, in the first hour of smoking marijuana, a user’s risk of a heart attack increases at least five-fold. School performance is reduced through impaired memory and lessened ability to solve problems.

Long-term Effects:

Long-term use can cause psychotic symptoms. It can also damage the lungs and the heart, worsen the symptoms of bronchitis and cause coughing and wheezing. It may reduce the body’s ability to fight lung infections and illness.

Paul B
Makes you dizzy. My friend smoked one 6h ago, and last time I talked to him(4h ago) he was dizzy like ****.

dtown
You become addicted without knowing it. True, because everyone that I know that still smokes it says that they're not addicted, but yet have been smoking it since school days.

You'll just become a 30, 40, 50 something year old and still smoking weed.
If everyone added up the money that they would have saved by not buying it , they probably could have bought a car or socked away a pretty penny for retirement.

Amanda W
Rating
You will get addicted and it is very hard to quit trust me. It can cause many bad things to learn more about it go here to see why you shouldnt smoke http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/drug_alcohol/tobacco/smoking.html

Jacob B
dont listen to these people, youll get high and itll be fun

jesus
you feel baked as **** sit on a couch and then eat food and watch TV thats what happens and its the greatest moment of your life

Morganika
Rating
honestly probably nothing. the first time, absolutely NOTHING happened to me, I thought I was immune to whatever made people want to do it. I wouldnt recommend smoking pot/weed whatever you want to call it, because it can turn you into a lazy worthless piece of garbage in the long run, or it could have other effects like paranoia (why I stopped smoking it) & it sometimes can make it easier to try the other more harmful drugs... no one can force you to do it or not to do it, you have to make that decision yourself, but please think hard about it.
btw in the long run each "joint" has 10x the tar that a regular cigarette has... so yes if you smoke a lot over time you can develop cancer from it... the tar is the resin... think it over.

gary.aldras
Rating
you will cough like crazy, feel stupid and paranoid for a couple of hours, and then get sleepy and eventually fall asleep.

I don't recommend it.

happy2beme60
Rating
the first tiime some folks say it blows em away, some says no effect....for me it was no effect, but really i wouldnt encourage it

dan the man
when i first tried it, i felt nothing... i just felt a bit dizzy. the third time i did it, it really kicked in and it was amazing... most people do feel it the first time though. i had a lot and still felt nothing. :S. try it a few times... you will feel it some time or another. and don't listen to these dumbasses on here who says it bad and illegal. i know people 60 years old, smoking pot all their life, and i bet they know more than all the people in this post. they've definitly never tried weed. have fun buddy.
ps to the people who said its addicting... i never get cravings for it and im not addicted, i do it because i like it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy