Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Developed a very disturbing emotional problem?
I've always been a level headed individual and never the angry type. I would always walk away from a fight, always was kind to everyone. Well even I got married for 2 years and was physically ...

When I wake up in the morning I have a distinct smell which i hate, how do i get rid of it?
I'm a guy and i know most guys stink in the morning but this is just a stinky odor....

Is it true that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans?
its just sumthing thats in garfield 2, i was watching it ...

Should i stay home or go to school because of my hair its to short i look like i have cancer.HELP ME PLEASE?

My Chest Hurts, I been to a heart doctor actually four of them and they said it wasn't heart related. C?
For the Past week I've been carrying heavy back pack around for about a half a mile every day from my bus stop to my house it has about 5-8 books in it. and I was wondering could it be a pulled ...

Why does morning urine smell and taste so bad when you have an empty somach?
I could never find the answer to this question. Its especiually bad when I first wake up. Is this normal ?? I wish my noony once a week at the creek so i dont know why im going through this. Im ...

What can cause a person to be sick after eating anything?

Hello! I'd love to know where you choose to chill out and make quality private time to yourself?
What blissful little spaces have you discovered that help you chill out? Have a lovely day!...

Giving up smoking?
has anybody got any tips for me i got up this morning and decided that i'm sick and tired of smoking (the cost the smell and the health risks) now i knew it woundn't be easy but it's ...

Girls only?
i haven't started my period,but i have this liquid stuff,am i gonna start soon??????...

Stomach bug or something i ate?
my stomach was feelin quite dodgy all last week, i had what i thought was a bug, i had diarrahoea+was tryin to throw up but couldnt last friday , i was feeling okay since that but then yesterday i ...

Do u like being naked?If so when?

''Why does sweat taste salty''?
a weird question, but does anybody know.......

What was the longest you have ever urinated?
Mine was for about 1:30. (for the boys and girls)...

Medical advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok, here goes, I'm not proud of it and it was a stupid thing to do-which i will never repeat.

I took speed last night (not sure of the dose) and am having terrible side effects this ...

What does it means when your urine stinks?

Does anyone like having the hiccups?
Liking ...

My friend is HIV +ve and the other day we french kissed......?
there has been exchange of saliva while kissing. Have I been infected with HIV on kissing. I have read that HIV does not spread thru kissing. Please enlighten me . I am worried....

Tattoo design give your views???
hi i want a tattoo and not to sure what to get seen this and wondered what you all thought. cheers for the help guys.
ok if you go on to the link its on the bottom row in the middle.
i want ...

I have been so thirsty for the past three days, why? Bad taste in mouth also.?
also experiencing bad breath. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks....

xxxxemokittenxxxx
What happens the first time you smoke weed?
I heard that some people cough alout and some times get really dizzy and past out how long does it take to get high and how long does it last?. what exactlly happens the first time a person smokes weed? **no im not going to do im not that crazy just curios**

Rob G
Rating
You get high,get hooked,have no money for the rest of your life then you die,so don't do it.

boo-bug.
You kill off brain cells, wreck synapses, ruin your stomach, make yourself into a bumbling fool and inhale double the tar of a cigarette.
I know people who smoke it, they have bloodshot eyes, are lazy, always want it and never sleep.
It's pretty much the dumbest thing in the world.
Have a nice day! =]

SugaHoneyIceMe
Well i got really hunger and ate everything, silly , than sleeping as hell. My friend on the other hand Saw snow falling in the middle of July in NY. Could not breath, her face she said felt like it was puffing up but we did not see any thing she made it fun.

Tommy P
You officially become a retard!

Selena__x
Rating
Some people faint, fall asleep or become unconcious. I'm glad that your curious and that you not asking this because your going to smoke weed. Weed is very dangerous and could cause major brain damage and health problems.

bear47001
the munchy from hell so if you r skinny and like u'r body the way u like it don't do it.

tommytucker
well im not sure if dope and weed are the same things but my friend takes dopes and he smokes it through a bong, ive tried it plenty of times but its jus not for me anyway usually ur first time is the hardest if u take it through a bong, since it feels like it scrathes ur throat and it wrecks, while u smoke it u breath it into ur lungs instead of swallowing it, cause then u might get a bad stomach ache and it wrecks trust me. Anyway wen me and my friend smoked dope, well me personally i became light headed and it felt rele good, it also depends on wat type of dope u get cause the stronger it is the better feelin its is and usually the more stronger it is ur eyes become squinted lol well i dont smoke dope anymore im a good boy :) its not like i get lit outta my head every weekend now lol ohh yeah or could could jus make a splif and smoke it like a cigarrette but u wont feel the feeling right after, bongs are the fastest way :)

Jessica F
they "whitey"

shawn
Rating
i know a lot of people didn't get high the first time they smoked.

this is what possibly could happen when you get high, everyone is different: you get hungry, sleepy, happy, paranoid, artsy/creative, have weird *** conversations, laugh your *** off

it isn't physically addicting, some people get mentally hooked.

KAT
Rating
After you choke on the smoke you will get high right away, you might get paranoid.

RayRay5491
Rating
I've never smoked it but I know they do cough a lot. Since the bodies aren't really adjusted to the smoke they may cough a lot.

I also know they'll start to feel really dizzy and "high". So they may do stupid things and not think of the consequences.

Then they'll probably fall asleep afterwards.....

William M
most of the time - nothing

weed has a very light effect unless you smoke a ton of good bud

its not like being drunk really

but a lightly notable change of mind

depends on the weed strength and breed

<.rEd.&gt;
The first time u smoke weed you jus get really sleepy, you might even fall asleep if ur not busy, and u will be really hungry for some odd reason. even if u ate sometime close in the past. it doesn't feel bad at all aftawards.

zigmen590
well it depends on who u are and how much you smoke but its alot like get like really really drunk thats the close you can come to knowing what its like without doing it and it can take as little as 30 seconds to feel it or 10 mins it dependes

Queenkeva
Rating
really dizzy and hungry.

LadyLynn
It depends on if you smoke it correctly. You don't smoke pot the same way you smoke a cigarette. You have to really inhale it, and the first time you problably will cough if you've done it right. Once you get used to it, you want to keep it in your lungs as long as possible, so you don't waste it. Finally, you exhale. If it's good stuff you could get high on 1 or 2 hits almost immediately. Then everything seems better and funnier. Like if you watch a TV commercial, it's like a little movie. You notice all the music in the background and everything you didn't notice before. It's fun for awhile, but then you get paranoid, and being naturally high is better and MUCH safer. :)

MR. KRATOS
Rating
get high

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy