Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do if you fart in public and someone you know heard it?

How to be full of energy?

I feel my 4 yr old son is a little short, is there anything I can do to increase his height safely?
I am 5' 7" and my wife is 5' 2". We are both short, but both our own siblings are tall, 5'11 males, and 5'6 females. He eats regularly and has a healthy appetite. He is ...

Can you get sick from smoking weed with somebody who is sick?
I wanted to know if you smoke weed with somebody who is sick,will you get sick too?whats the chances of getting sick?are they high?...

What's Wrong With Me?
I randomly woke up last night and vomited. I've been vomiting about every hour or so, and I've recently found blood in my urine. All this is accompanied by chills, fever, NO appetite, achy ...

What to do when i feel tired and headache after studing ???

How can I find out if my parents smoke pot?
After a dance one day my friends got in the car and the next day they told me that it smelled like weed. My parents are already smoke cigs but I really want to know if they do pot
Additional D...

I quit smoking 3 months ago. and all of a sudden today I am dying for a cig!!!! why???
when do the cravings go away? because i hadnt had one in months and all of a sudden I REALLY want to go buy a pack!!!!!! where did this come from? and can you please help talk me out of it... because ...

How do i get rid of a wasps nest in my shed?It is approx 6inches in diameter.?

Abortion ?
I have to write a paper on Abortion and im not sure how i really feel about it. i have to write if i think it is right or wrong i need some info on this if anyone can tell me how they feel that would ...

If you had to name the one thing that most frightens you about growing old, what would it be?

I've got a cough and sore throat - taking lozanges. Should I have tomorrow off work?
I work in an open plan office, and I am worried I might be infectious.

There's not much work on anyway so nobody is being inconvenienced really.
Additional Details
T...

I am sick of working, what is the best way of getting on incapacity benefit? pretend to have a bad back?

Why cant I make myself Puke?
every time I fell fat I go to the toilet and try to make myself puke but I cant no matter how hard I try......why ...

Did your BCG leave much of a scar?

Additional Details
It's a vaccination used to prevent tuberculosis....

How can i convince myself to drink more water?
i did it for a while
and got ...

Please this is the third time i've sent this question, i really need help :'(?
Is it the pill that is causing me to feel like this? IF SO what should i do?!
I started the pill about a month ago. I stop taking them on saturday.
but recently i have been having some side ...

How i can leave smoking?

Will i pass my drug test.?
I have a drug test in about 3 weeks. The last time i smoked weed was today. I am 5'9 and 130 pounds (dont know if that matters) ANd before since about july i smoked pot on average once a week. D...

Do you wear pajamas to bed?
wasnt sure what category to put this ...

John N
What happens if you hold your farts in ?
I dont by the way, but have been asked to do so

STEVEN W
Rating
After a while a room clearer will happen. I dare you , hold it !!!......... HOLD IT!!!.

Martin B
Rating
The world won't get polluted.

Funky Munky´s back
Rating
You get all bloated and full of gas. It's not very good for you either, it will give you bad stomach pain.

NONAME
Rating
Excuse me but my I ask the question, hold them in where? In your hand? In your mouth? In my opinion you have not thought this one out before asking the question. This sounds like a load of verbal diarrhoea. Now go away and think of something sensible to ask and wipe your bum.

aphrodite
Rating
y.ou know when you let a balloon go when it is blown up but not tied and it flies all over the place well thats what happens to you after holding a fart in. you could be in your lounge and by the time its finished you might be in a lounge 2 streets away but hey what fun that will be. in fact i think i might try that next time i need a fart.so watch out theres a fart about.

ens_imp
Rating
Bloating and abdominal discomfort is probably as bad as it could get. I would look into Beano or examine your diet to see if there is perhaps some changes that you can make that would decrease the amount of flatulence your body produces.

Pebbles
They'll come out later when you sleep or are on the toilet.

angelheart
Rating
you get really bad breath, lol.

$$Sh3zB0t9$$
Turn out like pop eye (>>------( o )-( o )--------<<)

I had to add that bit for the fun of it :D:D:D

rs1boy
dont be the lab rat! let them go pop!

Patrick Star
Rating
I dunno', they probrably go away eventually.

Rating
your burps smell of ar5e

Sara S
Rating
You get a bad stomach ache!! LOL

Pinhead
Rating
you burp

deedee192
Rating
You will explode lol

Kash
it will just be uncomfortable and your belly will be huge

squeaky
Rating
I rekon they will get worse and worse and come out eventually like a stench of the worse kind?
Or maybe they will pop through your belly button!

BrownEyes1
Well, eventually they will come out while you sleep.

Harry O
>>BOOM<<

dustinkneecap
Rating
Nothing.

If they need to come out, they will.

You absolutely cannot injure yourself by holding them in.

knicname
The world will be a better place!!:D

Dr Stupid
You will become middle-class.

It is a well documented cultural phenomenon that the middle-classes in England never ever fart.

Except doctors.

Van der Elst
They eventually find their way to your brain, and that is what makes all the sh*tty ideas happen

L
Rating
you will explode

Ferrari Babe ¸.•*´`*♥ ♥*´`*•.¸
Sometimes you get stomach ache. I let mine out in Supermarkets to make people think the produce has 'gone off'. Truthfully, I can't always control when they get out.

tatrafan
Rating
After about three weeks your eyes pop out and your hat blows off.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy